Starpery.com

Make your doll suck well :)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Make your doll suck well :)

Post by AnimeM »

This type of nose hole maybe help to air vedilation to oral cavity and to avoid for mold...
Is right?

Also if was a factory install from start maybe was more natural looking (add also ears holes to communicate with nose?)
Live the myth of love anywhere, anytime...

Yuki (my love)
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15940

Brandon88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brandon88 »

So I have a soft silicone head, someone mentioned that silicone won't melt? Anyone have a suggestion on how to get around this?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

AnimeM wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:12 pm This type of nose hole maybe help to air vedilation to oral cavity and to avoid for mold...
Is right?

Also if was a factory install from start maybe was more natural looking (add also ears holes to communicate with nose?)
Yes and no. I'm thinking it would be a real good idea after having done this mod to at minimum Q tip the nose holes with some peroxide after fun time. An aquarium pump will help too but it might take awhile for enough air to circulate to fully dry the area.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Its not like that in those own made holes you can have lot of bacteria, molds or something like that after few moths?

If You have huge dick eyes will always try going out. Its normal, I think so.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

Space1invader wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:42 pm Its not like that in those own made holes you can have lot of bacteria, molds or something like that after few moths?

If You have huge dick eyes will always try going out. Its normal, I think so.
Probably yes if they are not rinsed properly. I used a hand shower to apply pressure through the mouth and it worked.

If the eyes bulge even after the holes are made, the head may simply be too small. I have two of these made and the eyes really bulge on the smaller one.. so not very suitable for the task :)

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Just a question... would it not be simpler to make a hole from the back of her head into the mouth?
The sound would be different, but the effect would be the same?
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:28 pm Just a question... would it not be simpler to make a hole from the back of her head into the mouth?
The sound would be different, but the effect would be the same?
It probably helps with the bulging of the eyes, but I don't think that the TPE valve property can be achieved through that. All liquids also get between the skull and the doll's skin, so I don't recommend it.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

I have added this topic to the "hasl free" list in the "advanced section". There is a link to the actual instruction page, where the topic is easier to handle with pictures. There is also a commenting option on the page in question, so that way I can better tap the instructions.

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

Wheezer, did you come up with one of your ways you tried this that it worked best with less chance of damage to the head/nose? And after this amount of time and I assume trying this out, what is your opinion of this mod?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I think the mod is good and I am adding it to my various heads when each comes up in the refresh cycle.

Probably the key thing is to make a good pilot hole.
Stick your hand into her mouth, then insert a small diameter metal poker in her nose.
You can feel the metal moving into the head, so keep adjusting it until it pokes out in the depth by your finger.
Go slowly and don't be surprised if you poke you finger a wee bit.

Once you get the first pilot hole through, repeat a few times to enlarge it.
After that you can see if the pilot hole alone works for you (depending on you own tool size and TPE head/throat size).
If you need more flow, then move on to some of the heated tools to enlarge the hole.

Just go slow and watch the nose.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

If you use tools I use, foam cutter tools (the blue one), not a soldering iron (or similar too hot for tpe), there should be no problem to slowly meld the channels in right and safely way. You could use the nose protection as in my tips & tricks pages..
heattools.jpg
heattools.jpg (49.88 KiB) Viewed 182 times

AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AnimeM »

nox2doll wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:06 pm If you use tools I use, foam cutter tools (the blue one), not a soldering iron (or similar too hot for tpe), there should be no problem to slowly meld the channels in right and safely way. You could use the nose protection as in my tips & tricks pages..

heattools.jpg
wow...
this is a proffesional work and tools...!!!👏👏👏
Live the myth of love anywhere, anytime...

Yuki (my love)
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15940

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

AnimeM wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:10 pm
nox2doll wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:06 pm If you use tools I use, foam cutter tools (the blue one), not a soldering iron (or similar too hot for tpe), there should be no problem to slowly meld the channels in right and safely way. You could use the nose protection as in my tips & tricks pages..

heattools.jpg
wow...
this is a proffesional work and tools...!!!👏👏👏
Haha :lol: , thanks!

Hope this is a useful tip, I don't want anyone to break their own doll though. So I'll try to offer as comprehensive instructions as possible for that modification, which was originally developed with a bit of a sense of humor.

kbsnhk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kbsnhk »

Would this work by any chance for silicone head, hard and soft?

makemydrink

Post by makemydrink »

I did the mod on one of my heads, I used a foam cutter, pushed the cutter in the nose cold for the right angle, then turned it on low, a few seconds later it went right through the tpe into the throat channel, low heat and cool a few times through, removed the snotty tpe, lol then passed a q-tip with mineral oil through each nostrils, then took a ear/nose bulb and gave each a water clean rinse and I also gave her mouth a rinse too. She was a brave girl and didn't mind it at all :)

INFORMATIONS