Starpery.com

WM stain remover is my new best friend

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM stain remover is my new best friend

Post by KeeraMate »

I’m sorry I don’t have pics, but for those worrying about stains, the WM stain remover I recently ordered from my vendor is amazing.

A couple of days ago I dressed Keera in her new pink lingerie with black lace and straps. First day was great and despite all the warnings it looked like it was colour fast and I was not going to have any problems.

Roll on 2 days, and I was about to change her into her new red mini skirt and all I saw was streaks of black marks on her back and sides from the straps.

Fortunately I had ordered the stain remover beforehand to help get the stains off her head from her wig, but hadn’t tried it yet. Well I was blown away, after one application on the lighter areas the stain was gone and the darker areas after 3 treatments basically gone.

The remover is pricey, but given the trauma I am so very happy with the results and thought I would share for other newer members in a similar boat. I will be more careful in the future, but at least I now have a solution for when it goes bad.

INFORMATIONS