sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui To Vendor Wareshouse Shipping

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Doll604
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Sanhui To Vendor Wareshouse Shipping

Post by Doll604 »

Has anyone else had long shipping time recently from Sanhui to vendor warehouse in North America and especially in Canada (where my vendor is)? I been waiting since July 31 when I gave my vendor my approval on factory photos for shipping. I was told by my vendor "It usually takes about 7-10 business days for the doll to reach us" and that was on July 31. It's now August 25 and I've not heard back that they have received or shipped to me yet. What could be taking this doll so long to get to my vendor? My patience is drawing thin.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Sanhui To Vendor Wareshouse Shipping

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

It's normal, please have patience with it. At the meantime, you can keep talking to your vendor and get more information from them. :)

Mike.

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Not sure about shipping time. But ive tried contacting them about a doll and get left on read. So im curious and want to follow this. Id love there black doll as she was on my list for awhile but i went another way after the long no response time.

Doll604
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll604 »

Update. I heard back from my vendor today, they just received the shipment! I’ll update again if there’s anything noteworthy.

I’m so glad my doll did not get lost and happy my doll is almost home.

Doll604
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll604 »

Yesterday my doll started shipping from vendor warehouse to me. I also received UPS tracking number.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations

INFORMATIONS