www.jiusheng-doll.com

Jiusheng Dolls

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Jiusheng Dolls

Post by ColColt »

Has anyone ever dealt with Jiusheng? I've been looking at a couple of their girls I like but know nothing about them or their quality.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Jiusheng Dolls

Post by Nirodha »

Yes the Leatherman's have some and are personally in touch with the company and from what I've seen they make great dolls!

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

I know a few including the Leathermans that have Jiusheng and they all say positive things about that brand. I hear the TPE is very good as well as the skeleton.

They have recently upgraded their silicone to a softer blend. In fact, I should be working on a review of a full silicone Jiusheng this weekend if you're interested. Ill be posting it in the Jiusheng section. 👍

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks, Nirodha and JustDude. The one in specific I've looked over is their 150D. She's a good size and weight for me although I wish she were 158cm instead. She reminds me of a girl next door at her shorter height.

https://www.jiusheng-doll.com/product/1 ... real-doll/

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

I have a Jiusheng (MLW) and it’s a solid, well built doll. Very fun!!!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:43 pm I have a Jiusheng (MLW) and it’s a solid, well built doll. Very fun!!!
I think it was your girl that turned me on to this brand but not sure. It was a back view and looked like they got everything in just the right place! :D

INFORMATIONS