https://www.coeros.com/

Sex Doll Display and Storage Stand

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sex Doll Display and Storage Stand

Post by Coeros »

“Showcase Your Doll in Style and Safety – A Perfect Balance of Display and Protection!”
Display and Storage Stand: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

Hanging is the best way to protect sex dolls, but how can you display your doll better while also protecting it?

Currently, one type of stand on the market assists in standing up your doll: the Dual function Sex Doll Stand. However, your sex doll’s feet are still under stress from the overall weight of the sex doll and can still be damaged over time. The second type of stand suspends your sex doll completely, such as this one: Sex Doll Suspension Kit. But your sex doll’s head must be removed and cannot be displayed properly. Our sex doll display stand perfectly solves these problems; it is a stand that allows your sex doll to be displayed freely and completely without causing damage.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

dolliedoesntpoop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sex Doll Display and Storage Stand

Post by dolliedoesntpoop »

Looks like a good idea. I have a question regarding brands that use the back hole. How does that interfere with displaying the doll with costumes? Do you need to cut holes into the back of the clothes to fit the screw in the back?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:20 am Looks like a good idea. I have a question regarding brands that use the back hole. How does that interfere with displaying the doll with costumes? Do you need to cut holes into the back of the clothes to fit the screw in the back?
I have both a RealDoll and a Tayu Doll having a neckbolt, and normally have these dolls on their stand. It only interferes if a shirt or dress is having a collar. I just have the collar a bit pushed down, below the neckbolt.

dolliedoesntpoop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolliedoesntpoop »

Nescio50 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:29 am
dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:20 am Looks like a good idea. I have a question regarding brands that use the back hole. How does that interfere with displaying the doll with costumes? Do you need to cut holes into the back of the clothes to fit the screw in the back?
I have both a RealDoll and a Tayu Doll having a neckbolt, and normally have these dolls on their stand. It only interferes if a shirt or dress is having a collar. I just have the collar a bit pushed down, below the neckbolt.
Thanks, I suppose it'll be brand dependent. Seems simple enough for your RealDoll and Tayu. In the video, the XYColo also seemed high enough on the back/lower neck but when the video mentions Gynoid and Sanhui, the bolt hole seems to be a bit lower on the back, between the shoulder blades.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:22 pm
Nescio50 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:29 am
Thanks, I suppose it'll be brand dependent. Seems simple enough for your RealDoll and Tayu. In the video, the XYColo also seemed high enough on the back/lower neck but when the video mentions Gynoid and Sanhui, the bolt hole seems to be a bit lower on the back, between the shoulder blades.
Sorry for not replying in time due to the time difference.
Thanks @Nescio50 for the suggestion!
Some brands of dolls do have a lower back hole, which may require a hole in the clothing. In addition, XYcolo, Sanhui and Gynoid have their own neck connectors besides the Back Connector.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

uberperv

Post by uberperv »

Hi, I made an order for one of these stands on 12 Aug 2023 (6 days ago) and it is still processing (i.e. not shipped yet). I had since received my doll and need the stand urgently. I have tried reaching out to your support team via your website but did not receive any reply. Pls help to look into this. My order # is 12777. Thanks.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

uberperv wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:30 am Hi, I made an order for one of these stands on 12 Aug 2023 (6 days ago) and it is still processing (i.e. not shipped yet). I had since received my doll and need the stand urgently. I have tried reaching out to your support team via your website but did not receive any reply. Pls help to look into this. My order # is 12777. Thanks.
Sorry, your package has been arranged for delivery last week, we are sorry for the delay because the stand you purchased was out of stock in the warehouse. We will send you a logistics email after the logistics tracking number is generated.

Also, sorry for the late reply over the weekend.
:glou:

uberperv

Post by uberperv »

Coeros wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:17 am
uberperv wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:30 am Hi, I made an order for one of these stands on 12 Aug 2023 (6 days ago) and it is still processing (i.e. not shipped yet). I had since received my doll and need the stand urgently. I have tried reaching out to your support team via your website but did not receive any reply. Pls help to look into this. My order # is 12777. Thanks.
Sorry, your package has been arranged for delivery last week, we are sorry for the delay because the stand you purchased was out of stock in the warehouse. We will send you a logistics email after the logistics tracking number is generated.

Thanks for getting back. All is good, and looking forward to getting the tracking number and stand soon.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

uberperv wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:18 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:17 am

Thanks for getting back. All is good, and looking forward to getting the tracking number and stand soon.
Thank you for trusting. I expect to give you the tracking number tomorrow, and I will email or private message you tomorrow. :glou:

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

How to Assemble and Use a Hydraulic Sex Doll Stand?

Due to the air pressure of the hydraulic arm, the weight of the doll will be offset, reaching a balance point, allowing you to easily adjust the doll's height and posture using the stand.

Hydraulic Sex Doll Stand Link: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Some beautiful photos of dolls using the Sex Doll Display Stand (Hydraulic Stand)
Last year, a doll enthusiast took some beautiful photos of dolls using the Sex Doll Display and Storage Stand (Hydraulic Stand). I stumbled upon them by chance, and the photography is fantastic!
Sex Doll Display Stand: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Some beautiful photos of dolls using the Sex Doll Display Stand (Hydraulic Stand)
Last year, a doll enthusiast took some beautiful photos of dolls using the Sex Doll Display and Storage Stand (Hydraulic Stand). I stumbled upon them by chance, and the photography is fantastic!
Sex Doll Display Stand: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

uberperv

Post by uberperv »

Hi Coeros, I received the manual variant of this display and storage stand last week. However, when loading the doll on the stand, the doll weight caused the adjustable extension to retract completely. Hence, wanted to check how can I lock the stand to a fixed height such that it would not be affected by a doll's weight. Thanks.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

uberperv wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:38 am Hi Coeros, I received the manual variant of this display and storage stand last week. However, when loading the doll on the stand, the doll weight caused the adjustable extension to retract completely. Hence, wanted to check how can I lock the stand to a fixed height such that it would not be affected by a doll's weight. Thanks.
Hello, I took a video of the hand-cranked version of the stand. Hope this helps. :multi:
The stand must be raised by hand cranking the handle, rather than directly raising the pole.
hand-cranked version of the stand.mp4
(2.87 MiB) Downloaded 31 times

uberperv

Post by uberperv »

Coeros wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:35 am Hello, I took a video of the hand-cranked version of the stand. Hope this helps. :multi:
The stand must be raised by hand cranking the handle, rather than directly raising the pole.
hand-cranked version of the stand.mp4
Thanks for getting back. I have NOT been able to attach the handle to the orange part as the shape of the protruding metal is a hexagon, while the handle has a square hole. Hence, I have been directly raising the pole instead of using the handle. Do I need another part to attach them together?

INFORMATIONS