https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
johnmagicnl

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by johnmagicnl »

Great post KKFun. And another great pose and artwork. Beautifull
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am Another day, another artwork using the Coeros doll stand.
source1.jpg
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG

Now, if we can change the background, then, she will be happy.

Privacy KKFun S.jpg

Coeros, you are very welcome to repost them anywhere if that helps, many thanks.
KKFun, great to see more fantastic photos from you! Nicely done. However, I do wish they would also be over in thread that's more-specific to the Coeros 2-in-1 stand that you used, since I feel like it potentially gets a bit confusing for some readers here, since this thread started out about (and is mostly dedicated to) the deluxe motorized stand that they also sell.

I have a feeling that most people here will never get tired of seeing your great work with your very beautiful subjects. 😁

Coeros 2-in-1 moveable stand:
viewtopic.php?t=172433

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Excellent KK, you know how much I like the “behind the scenes” outtakes!!
    Are you going to bring any of these over into her other thread, maybe as a
    sneak-peek like you have with other stories?

I also agree with KOA, you might want to consider copying these into the
    2-in-1 thread as well since some people looking for solutions might not
    find this one..

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

I bought the 3-in-1 stand but ordered the neck only version. I found it difficult to get the rod into the tube while juggling a 75lb doll. Coeros reached out to me on this thread and offered to sell me the waist/crotch parts. I also have the manual vesion of the display and storage stand, which I use to get my doll off the bed unto the 3-in-1.
KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am Another day, another artwork using the Coeros doll stand.
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG
I notice you don't use the Velcro strap on the waist support. I'm not a fan of that. Too course for my liking. I was thinking of just using a belt from her wardrobe. I may try using nothing like you did. A bit afraid to though. I nearly put my back out getting her out of the box when she arrived. I hate to think what would happen if she fell. Guess I would use her as a floor model. :wink:
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

johnmagicnl wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:04 am Great post KKFun. And another great pose and artwork. Beautifull
Thanks johnmagicnl, really appreciate it.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 am
source1.jpg
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG

Now, if we can change the background, then, she will be happy.

Privacy KKFun S.jpg

Coeros, you are very welcome to repost them anywhere if that helps, many thanks.
KKFun, great to see more fantastic photos from you! Nicely done. However, I do wish they would also be over in thread that's more-specific to the Coeros 2-in-1 stand that you used, since I feel like it potentially gets a bit confusing for some readers here, since this thread started out about (and is mostly dedicated to) the deluxe motorized stand that they also sell.

I have a feeling that most people here will never get tired of seeing your great work with your very beautiful subjects. 😁

Coeros 2-in-1 moveable stand:
viewtopic.php?t=172433
Thanks koaplayer1998, I will add them to the thread you suggested as well.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

GraFXman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 pm

• Excellent KK, you know how much I like the “behind the scenes” outtakes!!
    Are you going to bring any of these over into her other thread, maybe as a
    sneak-peek like you have with other stories?

I also agree with KOA, you might want to consider copying these into the
    2-in-1 thread as well since some people looking for solutions might not
    find this one..

Thanks GraFXman. yes, we will add them to the other thread. Hope can help more people with the doll stand.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Tewhano wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 am I bought the 3-in-1 stand but ordered the neck only version. I found it difficult to get the rod into the tube while juggling a 75lb doll. Coeros reached out to me on this thread and offered to sell me the waist/crotch parts. I also have the manual vesion of the display and storage stand, which I use to get my doll off the bed unto the 3-in-1.
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG
I notice you don't use the Velcro strap on the waist support. I'm not a fan of that. Too course for my liking. I was thinking of just using a belt from her wardrobe. I may try using nothing like you did. A bit afraid to though. I nearly put my back out getting her out of the box when she arrived. I hate to think what would happen if she fell. Guess I would use her as a floor model. :wink:
Thanks Tewhano, I did use the Velcro, but this time, I lowered it to the leg areas only. It is good for stability.

2024-04-28_7-30-48.jpg
2024-04-28_7-30-48.jpg (199.02 KiB) Viewed 211 times

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

KKFun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 amI did use the Velcro, but this time, I lowered it to the leg areas only.
Ah I see it now. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll have to try that. I rarely do a full body shot and I see that it works well for those booty shots.
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

Zo66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zo66 »

Hey Folks!
Ordered my first doll yesterday a wm 162F, and now i found this dollstand! My question is, if there is chance of someone from germany who ordered one, if there is a suitable connector for german power supply or do i need any sort of converter to get it running?

Thanks in advance

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Zo66 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:21 am Hey Folks!
Ordered my first doll yesterday a wm 162F, and now i found this dollstand! My question is, if there is chance of someone from germany who ordered one, if there is a suitable connector for german power supply or do i need any sort of converter to get it running?

Thanks in advance

The power supply I received can cover worldwide voltage. 100V-240V. I don't see the issue anywhere, but better to wait for Coeros to confirm too. 8)

Zo66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zo66 »

KKFun wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:17 pm
Zo66 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:21 am Hey Folks!

Thanks in advance

The power supply I received can cover worldwide voltage. 100V-240V. I don't see the issue anywhere, but better to wait for Coeros to confirm too. 8)
Yes I already asked on their site too! They replied that they put in the right supply for my country!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This photo used the motorized version of the doll stand.

IMG_3828-1.jpg
IMG_3828-1.jpg (11.84 MiB) Viewed 100 times
IMG_2720.JPEG
IMG_2720.JPEG (706.03 KiB) Viewed 94 times
IMG_2721.JPEG
IMG_2721.JPEG (695.41 KiB) Viewed 94 times
IMG_2722.JPEG
IMG_2722.JPEG (720.39 KiB) Viewed 94 times

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Oh man, that back connector is awesome.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

Zo66
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zo66 »

Ordered this electric one too! first for standing purpose and second to help get her on the drawerhanging, i build with heavy duty drawer runners used for pullout carts, you mount in trunks.
using a eyebolt instead of the head connector for the "New Style M16 Connector" that you can mount on the doll. lift her and put her on the hook on the railing.

INFORMATIONS