https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:12 pm
Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm
KKFun wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:01 pm Another chance to utilize the Coeros doll stand.

IMG_3513-1.jpg
IMG_2596.jpeg
IMG_2595.jpeg

Finally :glou:

Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg
Beautiful girl, beautiful scenery! :multi:
Can I post it to twitter or reddit?
Of course, I will DM you the full size version. Thanks.
Yes, I received your photos, thank you very much! :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:54 pmHello, may I ask if your previous stand was our 3-in-1 Multifunction Stand? It should be capable of supporting the doll in three ways: Neck, Waist, and Crotch Stand.
No, it is the the neck only stand.
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Tewhano wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:58 am
Coeros wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:54 pmHello, may I ask if your previous stand was our 3-in-1 Multifunction Stand? It should be capable of supporting the doll in three ways: Neck, Waist, and Crotch Stand.
No, it is the the neck only stand.
Hello, please rest assured that the base of the Only Neck Grip Stand is compatible with the Dual Function Stand.
If you need, I can sell you the upper part of the Dual Function Stand separately.
stand.jpg
stand.jpg (307.63 KiB) Viewed 485 times
Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tewhano »

Coeros wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:09 pmI can sell you the upper part of the Dual Function Stand separately.
How much will that cost and how would I pay for it? PayPal is what I used on your web site.
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Tewhano wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:33 am
Coeros wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:09 pmI can sell you the upper part of the Dual Function Stand separately.
How much will that cost and how would I pay for it? PayPal is what I used on your web site.
The cost will be roughly one-third of the price of the 3-in-1 Doll Display Stand. I will calculate the specific amount and send you a private message with the details.
:glou:

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Coeros wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:48 pm
Tewhano wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:33 am
The cost will be roughly one-third of the price of the 3-in-1 Doll Display Stand. I will calculate the specific amount and send you a private message with the details.
:glou:
Thank you Coeros, you are always excellent with your customer service. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I received a DM from a member asking if the ZELEX SLE can use the electric doll stand.

I have not tried to be honest. As ZELEX told me I will not be able to remove the head bolt from the head, it will damage the head base.

Only one solution for this, but I have not tried though. In theory, it should work, but it is better to let Coeros confirm it. Coeros did mention it in another thread here.
5 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg (129.29 KiB) Viewed 415 times

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Thank you for your answwer. Yes Coeros already confirmed your method mentioned, but only to be used as a stand and not for lifting the doll or storing it like this. I Did DM you, because I thought you might have found a way to overcome this problem. Thank you both, Coeros and KKFun for your quick replies.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:50 am Thank you for your answwer. Yes Coeros already confirmed your method mentioned, but only to be used as a stand and not for lifting the doll or storing it like this. I Did DM you, because I thought you might have found a way to overcome this problem. Thank you both, Coeros and KKFun for your quick replies.
The new ZELEX SLE has the latest EXP skeleton with an upgraded neck connector, it should be able to handle this.

viewtopic.php?t=169324

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

KKFun wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:04 am

The new ZELEX SLE has the latest EXP skeleton with an upgraded neck connector, it should be able to handle this.

viewtopic.php?t=169324
This is great news, I did not know that. The Zelex doll I ordered hass the new EXP as far as I know!
You made my day!
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

johnmagicnl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:50 am Thank you for your answwer. Yes Coeros already confirmed your method mentioned, but only to be used as a stand and not for lifting the doll or storing it like this. I Did DM you, because I thought you might have found a way to overcome this problem. Thank you both, Coeros and KKFun for your quick replies.

viewtopic.php?t=169324
So.. Is the best option for a SLE 172 a 2-in-1 doll stand for posing and photo sessions?

Amazing photoshots btw
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

MrDrum81 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:21 am

viewtopic.php?t=169324
So.. Is the best option for a SLE 172 a 2-in-1 doll stand for posing and photo sessions?

Amazing photoshots btw
For photos, I would say that the motorized doll stand is the best. However, the motorized doll stand needs the back hanging hole for mounting, or uses the neck bolt.

ZELEX SLE has the welded-in neck bolt, and it is pre-configured, hence, I could not have the back hanging hole installed. If you can install the neck bolt accessory, it would still work with the motorized doll stand.

Under this situation, the 2-in-1 doll stand is a very decent choice without any modification.

Thanks for the kind comments. :D

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I bought this stand and I love it.

However, the packaging for it is lacking. Here's the pictures of it when it arrived.
IMG_4490.jpg
IMG_4490.jpg (158.74 KiB) Viewed 316 times
IMG_4491.jpg
IMG_4491.jpg (155.63 KiB) Viewed 316 times
IMG_4492.jpg
IMG_4492.jpg (168.22 KiB) Viewed 316 times
IMG_4493.jpg
IMG_4493.jpg (146.28 KiB) Viewed 316 times
I was worried that it was incomplete. Pieces of it were literally hanging out of the box. Internal packing was almost nonexistent. Luckily, everything is nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and it was all there. But because it's so heavy and there is some much empty space within the box, the contents get to moving around a lot and splitting the box.

I will say, though, that the stand is AWESOME. Thanks, Coeros!!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

KKFun wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:20 am

viewtopic.php?t=169324

Amazing photoshots btw
For photos, I would say that the motorized doll stand is the best. However, the motorized doll stand needs the back hanging hole for mounting, or uses the neck bolt.

ZELEX SLE has the welded-in neck bolt, and it is pre-configured, hence, I could not have the back hanging hole installed. If you can install the neck bolt accessory, it would still work with the motorized doll stand.

Under this situation, the 2-in-1 doll stand is a very decent choice without any modification.

Your welcome, and thanks for the answer :) it possible to stand the doll 180 degree turn, so it would be possible to take pictures from her back in the 2-1 stand?
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

MrDrum81 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:51 am
KKFun wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:20 am

viewtopic.php?t=169324

Amazing photoshots btw

Your welcome, and thanks for the answer :) it possible to stand the doll 180 degree turn, so it would be possible to take pictures from her back in the 2-1 stand?
180 degree turn is possible, I have done it with this photo. I took the photo of her back while using the 2-in-1 stand. Obviously, the waist support was used for her front belly.
viewtopic.php?t=176078&start=1

INFORMATIONS