Starpery.com

how to clean a used doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
darklycan
Apprentice
Apprentice

how to clean a used doll

Post by darklycan »

I recently purchased 2 used dolls. I'm not sure what other cleaning methods I should take besides doing what I already do to clean my dolls. Any advice on how to clean used tpe and silicone, just trying to do my best to avoid any stds, and unwanted bacteria.

Fckdll

Re: how to clean a used doll

Post by Fckdll »

Anti bacterial soap + hydrogen peroxide should be enough. If you're still unsure you could add a UV disinfection light to the mix. Also, all STDs die in dry environment, so leaving her for couple weeks after cleaning to dry will 100% leave her squeaky clean.

Would like to add that TPE is little trickier since it's pourous material. But im sure if you deprive any organism of water for many days it will die eventually.

darklycan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darklycan »

Fckdll wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:19 pm Anti bacterial soap + hydrogen peroxide should be enough. If you're still unsure you could add a UV disinfection light to the mix. Also, all STDs die in dry environment, so leaving her for couple weeks after cleaning to dry will 100% leave her squeaky clean.

Would like to add that TPE is little trickier since it's pourous material. But im sure if you deprive any organism of water for many days it will die eventually.
thanks, going to try this now

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hello,

This is a New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit thread, hope it helps. Link: viewtopic.php?t=155595&start=45

The Cleaning Kit can be used directly on the bed to easily clean the vagina of sex dolls, and it won’t leak water and wet the sheets.

Warm regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS