www.siliconelovers.com

Great service I recommend!

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Great service I recommend!

Post by just a guy »

Ordered my Anime Lexie 155 cm F Cup from Funwest through Silicone Lovers and got it with great prise as well with all the goodies!
The thing that makes them very good is that they kept updating my orders status when it went into the waitingline to wait to be made then went into making and before sending the doll they send me factory photos to approve the doll so everything was as I wanted. There was couple thing that were wrong and got fixed at this stage and after fixing got new factory photos and then I approved the doll. After approving the doll from the factory photos it was sent to me.
It took 2 months to from putting the order to get the doll from China here to Finland. I got the doll now and it's pretty god damn awesome Funwest studio photos aren't lying the doll looks like in the studio photos which is rare and why I chose Funwest as my first doll.

Overall great job and this vendor will be my favorite ones from now on alongside another one :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

RandomAnswer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Great service I recommend!

Post by RandomAnswer »

Yep and thumbs up for those folks, I used Silicone Lovers as well and if I buy another one, it will go through SL.

INFORMATIONS