www.xtdoll.com

XTdoll’s oral sex function

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

XTdoll’s oral sex function

Post by XTDoll »

Experience mind-blowing pleasure like never
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: XTdoll’s oral sex function

Post by manobon »

This looks great!

Will these details and a movable jaw be featured on the silicone heads?

If yes, which ones?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

manobon wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:19 am This looks great!

Will these details and a movable jaw be featured on the silicone heads?

If yes, which ones?
Sorry for all the commenting -

Also, I have one of the newer Real Oral Sex (ROS)/realistic oral cavity heads from a different company, and while it's great, I was wondering if XT Dolls will have any heads with a mouth/lips that open Wider than those heads?

Their mouths have a horizontal opening of about 1.5 inches (3.8 centimeters).

The cavity inside is wider, but hoping for a future head with a mouth that has a horizontal opening closer to 2.5 inches (6.35 centimeters)

Will this be possible?

StanMaple

Post by StanMaple »

Hi manobon - what a head do you have and how oral sex with this head feels like?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

StanMaple wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:03 am Hi manobon - what a head do you have and how oral sex with this head feels like?
I couldn't find a link to the head on their website, but it's from 6YE (I thought we weren't supposed to post links/talk about other companies in the manufacturers'/vendors' forums, but I didn't see that restriction in the latest Rules of Conduct or FAQ)

viewtopic.php?t=167517

The oral feels good - closer to realistic than other options before, with any lube. It's just that the opening - even with the jaw 'stretched' can be a bit difficult to get into, unless fully 'at the ready'

Though, I'm trying to replicate oral when you're using it to be aroused (which I think is a pretty common experience, but maybe my use-case is less common for sex doll heads)

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

XTDoll wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:58 am Experience mind-blowing pleasure like never
This looks very promising but can we get some additional details?
Is this a standard feature on all XT Doll heads or an upgrade for specific heads? TPE or Silicone?
Is it available now? Are there any videos available to show this off better?

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

Hey XT Doll, bumping this post and asking for information again. You've been doing a great job showcasing various aspects of your products but this is the one thing I can't find any information on. In a market currently dominated by new ROS features, some additional videos showcasing moveable jaw and ROS capabilities of your doll heads would be very helpful. Can we please see some videos of the oral features?

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Awake88 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:58 am Hey XT Doll, bumping this post and asking for information again. You've been doing a great job showcasing various aspects of your products but this is the one thing I can't find any information on. In a market currently dominated by new ROS features, some additional videos showcasing moveable jaw and ROS capabilities of your doll heads would be very helpful. Can we please see some videos of the oral features?
Yes, movable chin and ROS functions are also basic things we must have,Please watch this video.
https://xtdoll.com/wp-content/video/ROS ... lities.mp4
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

The movable lower jaw and ROS are options and can be selected or not. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

XTDoll wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:09 am
Awake88 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:58 am Hey XT Doll, bumping this post and asking for information again. You've been doing a great job showcasing various aspects of your products but this is the one thing I can't find any information on. In a market currently dominated by new ROS features, some additional videos showcasing moveable jaw and ROS capabilities of your doll heads would be very helpful. Can we please see some videos of the oral features?
Yes, movable chin and ROS functions are also basic things we must have,Please watch this video.
Thank you for the video, that does show more than I've seen anywhere else so far but there are still a lot of details missing that those shopping for this feature would want to know.

What is the depth of the oral cavity?

Can we see a video of an object being inserted all the way into the cavity? Eye bulge is a common concern for a lot of buyers.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Awake88 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:13 pm
XTDoll wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:09 am
Thank you for the video, that does show more than I've seen anywhere else so far but there are still a lot of details missing that those shopping for this feature would want to know.

What is the depth of the oral cavity?

Can we see a video of an object being inserted all the way into the cavity? Eye bulge is a common concern for a lot of buyers.
I'm preparing these materials to better show the mouth structure
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

XTDOLL structure inside the mouth. :multi:
Attachments
987231305736.jpg
987231305736.jpg (348.19 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Thank you for finally understanding the real use for a sex doll heads oral cavity, and designing accordingly. :)

Some other manufacturers (I won't name them) have fallen into the trap of making them look "real" and forgetting the function.
They are just nice looking but unstimulating open canals that really do not do too much.

In real life the other person is involved and the mouth/throat is constricted on a certain appendage.

Again in real life the only time the oral opening is wide open and unstimulating is when they are asleep, snoring or passed out.
And in NONE of those cases you should be involved in oral antics. :)

Good job.
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Wheezer wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:56 pm Thank you for finally understanding the real use for a sex doll heads oral cavity, and designing accordingly. :)

Some other manufacturers (I won't name them) have fallen into the trap of making them look "real" and forgetting the function.
They are just nice looking but unstimulating open canals that really do not do too much.

In real life the other person is involved and the mouth/throat is constricted on a certain appendage.

Again in real life the only time the oral opening is wide open and unstimulating is when they are asleep, snoring or passed out.
And in NONE of those cases you should be involved in oral antics. :)

Good job.
... W ...
Thank you,Wheezer. We believe that the design of the oral cavity should be "real" and "practical" at the same time,
and more consideration should be given to the feeling when using it, so that it will be more in line with the market. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

XTDoll wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:52 am XTDOLL structure inside the mouth. :multi:
Looks great! But still no way to tell if bulging eyes is an issue with XT heads or not. Can we please get a video of insertion of the oral cavity? Thank you.

INFORMATIONS