www.xtdoll.com

XTdoll’s oral sex function

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: XTdoll’s oral sex function

Post by Wheezer »

P1120156.png
P1120156.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 844 times
Looking at the image above appears to answer several questions.

The cut lines seem to indicate that a silicone head was chopped for display.
It also shows that the oral canal goes BACK and not up under the nose as common in non ROS heads. Thus no eye bulge issues.
Since it is silicone, the oral canal is probably a softer silicone variant. That is also the trend in newer ROS heads.

The finger in the eye socket on the top left seems to indicate a bit thicker lower eyelid.
If that is the case then the head may have been designed to use spring loaded cartridge eye units which are not easily removable.
Those are great for ROS heads as they prevent the eyes from popping out when the jaw is opened wide.
Plus they eliminate eye bulge issues.

This is probably a prototype or test unit that got the chop.
By production time I would expect that they use the appropriate color silicone for teeth, gums throat and tongue.
I would guess different firmness for the parts too. Usually soft for throat, less soft for teeth and more soft for tongue.
Getting the right pours for the various mouth parts is not impossible, but take a bit of practice.
And you can't just remelt casting failures, like TPE :)

All of this is just a guess based on the supplied image.
I might be wrong.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

So when's it on the market XT..

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Well I ordered a 163cm F Cup "Nancy" yesterday and have gone for the ROS head option. So I hope it's available now, otherwise I'm not sure what I'm getting :lol:

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Nackers wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:39 am Well I ordered a 163cm F Cup "Nancy" yesterday and have gone for the ROS head option. So I hope it's available now, otherwise I'm not sure what I'm getting :lol:
Nice.
Looking forward on your review or anything you can say about her because i really believe that she might be something similar or equal with Tayu but at way cheaper price.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Having looked through a lot of the XT Doll threads about new features I pretty much stacked her with them - ROS Head, Zero Reverse Thrust (ZRT) Vagina, articulated fingers, hard hands and feet, soft everything else :D So yes, I'll definitely be providing a review once she arrives. There was a little confusion initially between myself and the vendor since a couple of the features don't appear on vendor sites yet, but they got cleared up after (I assume) they spoke with XT Doll about getting those options included.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Nackers wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:39 am Well I ordered a 163cm F Cup "Nancy" yesterday and have gone for the ROS head option. So I hope it's available now, otherwise I'm not sure what I'm getting :lol:
Congratulations on the order.
I'm interested in seeing some review images from one in the real world.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Thanks. I'm pretty surprised that there aren't many real world reviews out there yet. A lot of their designs seem nice, features seem decent, price seems good. I really thought there'd be a few people with them on here who'd have posted reviews.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Personally I'm quite happy with them so far.
They show what they are developing, sell product and don't jump and yell "Look at Me !!" like some others. :whistle:

So far they have been quite open about WHAT is inside their head and how it was designed.

Looking forward to the review.

Cheers!
... W ...

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:52 pm P1120156.png

Looking at the image above appears to answer several questions.

The cut lines seem to indicate that a silicone head was chopped for display.
It also shows that the oral canal goes BACK and not up under the nose as common in non ROS heads. Thus no eye bulge issues.
Since it is silicone, the oral canal is probably a softer silicone variant. That is also the trend in newer ROS heads.

The finger in the eye socket on the top left seems to indicate a bit thicker lower eyelid.
If that is the case then the head may have been designed to use spring loaded cartridge eye units which are not easily removable.
Those are great for ROS heads as they prevent the eyes from popping out when the jaw is opened wide.
Plus they eliminate eye bulge issues.

This is probably a prototype or test unit that got the chop.
By production time I would expect that they use the appropriate color silicone for teeth, gums throat and tongue.
I would guess different firmness for the parts too. Usually soft for throat, less soft for teeth and more soft for tongue.
Getting the right pours for the various mouth parts is not impossible, but take a bit of practice.
And you can't just remelt casting failures, like TPE :)

All of this is just a guess based on the supplied image.
I might be wrong.

Cheers!
... W ...
Hi Wheezer,You observe very carefully, and I can feel your professional understanding of the doll's structure. I like it. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

milplayer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by milplayer »

XTDoll wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:52 am XTDOLL structure inside the mouth. :multi:
That looks amazing. I wonder if the throat is strechable , and would hope in can take larger girths and lengths. Would hope the heads are real human adt size and have bigger face features like big lips etc. Will be following this post

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Im very interested if the diameter of the "throat" is either customizable or have enough flexibility to accomodate girth. My experience thus far with silicone ROS heads is that they are too restrictive for me to enter the throat canal. This defeats the purpose entirely.
Attachments
XT_Throat_Diameter.jpg
XT_Throat_Diameter.jpg (297.86 KiB) Viewed 516 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Ray_XTdoll
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Ray_XTdoll »

Awake88 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:06 am
XTDoll wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:52 am XTDOLL structure inside the mouth. :multi:
Looks great! But still no way to tell if bulging eyes is an issue with XT heads or not. Can we please get a video of insertion of the oral cavity? Thank you.
Please check the oral inside video by clicking the link below:
https://xtdoll.com/index.php/2023/11/28/oral-structure/
---------------------------------------------------------------
Email: ray@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

The second-generation XTDOLL with a more realistic movable jaw will soon be available to everyone.
Attachments
IMG_20231204_202226.jpg
IMG_20231204_202226.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 366 times
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

XTDoll wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:57 am The second-generation XTDOLL with a more realistic movable jaw will soon be available to everyone.
Dangit!

Can you go back in time a month and add it to the doll I just bought from you guys? ;)

lexico

Post by lexico »

XTDoll wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:57 am The second-generation XTDOLL with a more realistic movable jaw will soon be available to everyone.
Very exciting!

I think I posted somewhere about this before, but I'd be very interested in combining this new head with the body of a 170, 171, or 172 of another brand.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

INFORMATIONS