YL141 with #188 Head. Buying with BCD was a great experience.

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL141 with #188 Head. Buying with BCD was a great experience.

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

I have been delaying my review of this service for two months, I think is time to give credit to this fantastic seller.

I purchased my doll around november, but she was lost during shipment, most probably confiscated in some of the intermediate country customs. But Jeff supported me all the way, a new doll was manufactured as a replacement without any additional cost and delivered to me. The second one arrived quite fast, and she even came with a gift, an extra head, to compensate for the long wait and the inconvenience of having lost the previous one.

I think buying your dolls with Jeff from Booty Call Dolls is the best way to secure your purchase and your money, I will surely be buying more dolls with him in the future.

If you are interested in knowing more about my YL product, will be posting a review of the doll soon in the YL section of the forum.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

INFORMATIONS