www.freelovedollhouse.com

Announcement!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
FreeLoveDollHouse
VENDOR
VENDOR

Announcement!

Post by FreeLoveDollHouse »

Hello, everyone!
In order to accommodate our team's future work plans, we changed the name of Mon Amour Toujours to FreeLoveDollHouse. And Ariel will be working at TDF in the future! Don will be in charge of some other business! Thanks for all his work on TDF!

Thank you for your support and attention! :glou: :glou:

FreeLoveDollHouse
We always insist on providing our customers with high quality dolls! :thumbs_up:
Email:info@freelovedollhouse.com
https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
TDF:viewforum.php?f=385

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Announcement!

Post by toddjy »

Welcome back.

You're going to be getting a lot of e-mails asking about getting a free doll with that name.

You've made sure that Phil at the Dollhouse can't or won't sue you because of your new name?

Looking at your new site. Unless the "similar style" section is going to pop up larger images, I think it's just wasting space. The image is too small to be useful. But that's also somewhat true for all of the options.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hi Ariel,
As a previous customer of Don's, I have a few thoughts on any improvements, though these might just be specific to me.

Pros:
- Website looks good :thumbs_up:
- Good brands and In Stock Options
- Established brand, though you may want people to run around reminding everyone this is Mon Amour Toujours Parte Deux

Suggestions:
- Its difficult for men to properly source clothes for their doll; we don't know anything about women's clothes in general and the dolls have such atypical proportions.

What if you used your in stock dolls to learn how to make outfits for them and sell the outfits? My Robot Doll and some other service do something similar, but the service is expensive and limited and MRD is in Europe, also primarily limited to one brand. Hiring a tailor or doing CC courses in clothes making might bring in some business.

I think commissions won't bring in big bucks, but they would bring in bucks. It would also bring in some extra cash just being able to source proper underwear and t-shirts alone, which you could get from thrift shops even.

- Silicone vs TPE. Your site does a good job confirming which doll is which mostly, but I feel that TPE dolls don't always say it.

- Don had custom Zelex dolls, but I'm not sure I see them anymore. Could you advertise them?

I wish you the best of luck!
Signatures are overrated.

FreeLoveDollHouse
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by FreeLoveDollHouse »

persontheguy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:46 am Hi Ariel,
As a previous customer of Don's, I have a few thoughts on any improvements, though these might just be specific to me.

Pros:
- Website looks good :thumbs_up:
- Good brands and In Stock Options
- Established brand, though you may want people to run around reminding everyone this is Mon Amour Toujours Parte Deux

Suggestions:
- Its difficult for men to properly source clothes for their doll; we don't know anything about women's clothes in general and the dolls have such atypical proportions.

What if you used your in stock dolls to learn how to make outfits for them and sell the outfits? My Robot Doll and some other service do something similar, but the service is expensive and limited and MRD is in Europe, also primarily limited to one brand. Hiring a tailor or doing CC courses in clothes making might bring in some business.

I think commissions won't bring in big bucks, but they would bring in bucks. It would also bring in some extra cash just being able to source proper underwear and t-shirts alone, which you could get from thrift shops even.

- Silicone vs TPE. Your site does a good job confirming which doll is which mostly, but I feel that TPE dolls don't always say it.

- Don had custom Zelex dolls, but I'm not sure I see them anymore. Could you advertise them?

I wish you the best of luck!
Thank you for your affirmation and suggestion on our work! :glou:
Of course, we still provide custom doll service, if you have needs, welcome to contact me!

Ariel
We always insist on providing our customers with high quality dolls! :thumbs_up:
Email:info@freelovedollhouse.com
https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
TDF:viewforum.php?f=385

INFORMATIONS