realsexdoll.com

First doll jitters

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll jitters

Post by Sporgin »

Have been thinking about this for years off and on. Recently researching my first doll purchase.

What do you my new friends usually refer to them as? Sex dolls? Love dolls? Non biological companions? Betty, Cynthia and Larry? I'm unsure of the etiquette here. This is my first time on a forum of any kind. I don't want to inadvertently rub anyone the wrong way so please let me know if I misstep.

I want to get it right. Find the perfect doll for me. So many things to consider. Silicone or tpe? Fixed or removable? Fantasy or realism? Bbw or sporty? 100 or 175? $1000 or $6000? Hole depth? Hole positioning ?? Real human hair??? Sucking vagina?????? will the moderator even let me say vagina????????????
Ok deep breath Sporgin.

The reality is I can't even keep a 10 kg tpe butt "alive" for more than 6 months without turning it into hamburger and growing a science experiment.

As I read more of the helpful posts from you my new friends I am starting to think that instead of trying to get it right I just need to give myself permission to get it horribly wrong. Let's face it no matter how much preparation I do there is going to be a learning curve. I'm going to fuck up. I'm going to make some wrong choices about what I think I want. We all know that even if I somehow managed to get it miraculously perfect I am still going to get a second one in a year or so aren't I?

So I should look at the first doll as a practice doll, a training doll. Good quality but not too expensive say like a Wm 165? I probably can't go too wrong with that right? I'll make my mistakes and figure it out and know much better what I want for the next one.

Let me know your thoughts

Now the hard part will be convincing my wife that this is a good idea.

INFORMATIONS