betterlovedoll.com

Say hello to Püppi!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Shiranui Gen-An

Re: Say hello to Püppi!

Post by Shiranui Gen-An »

GraFXman wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:29 pm Hello my (new) Friend!!
Pleasure to meet you!!
Nice to meet you too! Image
How did you come up with “Püppi”?
I read your comment but still couldn’t figure it out..
No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get “Püppi” to sound right, the ü just doesn’t seem to belong between the “P’s”..
It's not the best idea that I ever had, I must admit, I just couldn't find a suitable name for her, so I decided to call her Püppi. It's based on "Puppe", pronounced with a short "Ü", like in "Rücken" or "hüpfen". Püppi is just a common nickname for a doll-like girl, superficial but pretty... a little old-fashioned and out of time in these days, but I thought it was funny.
I don't call her like that at all, I only brought it up for this forum. Now I feel a little embarassed about it, but I still don't have a name for her, and it's too late to change the title anyway, so I'm stuck with it. :P
I’m also glad to see there are other fellow Deutsche here..
I don't care... never mentioned where I was from, because I think it's not important, and to be honest, I think you're not German (no offense). Why would you commemorate your "comrades" on Memorial Day or celebrate the 4th of July? Like I said, I don't really care, I just think it doesn't fit (I read some of your story here, not everything though).
Anyway, enough of that..
Agreed. :D
I’m fascinated with this bad-ass “punk rocker girl” persona you’ve created!!
What an awesome body!!
Thank you! Glad you like it!

Mein freund, what you’ve done/accomplished in terms of photography is superb in every aspect!!
I’m not going to repeat all the wonderful things everyone else here has said, so just to add, I absolutely
LUV your choice of clothing, poses, angles, lighting, the personalities, the picture story lines ..
Excellence is an understatement!!
Easy, bro... :oops:
These are PURE GOLD!!
My Top Passions, What Really Lights My Fire..
Mounds, Toe, Bush and Sheer clothes/backlighting..
So you really hit all my HOT buttons with these!!
I'm glad you like it that much! So do I. Image
“Morning Routine” will always be my ultimate favorite story-line!!
Your creativity is fabulous!!
It has all the elements of a great picture-story:
A natural, realistic flow, attention to details and posture, clothes, lighting, hand placement, eyes, etc..
You hit a Home Run for me with that set mein freund!!

Anyway, even though I laugh every time I try to pronounce her name in my head, I certainly look forward to more
of this gorgeous “Püppi” and your increasingly excellent photo/wardrobe/posing and illustrated story lines!!
You really made me blush with your post, dude... Thank you very much for all the kind words! It seems you also know how to trigger my buttons with your comments... I LOVE to hear that someone actually recognizes and appreciates all the things that I cared about during the shootings! The morning routine set did not get a lot of attention or acknowledgement by now, the pictures have rather few clicks compared to others, and I was honestly starting to get doubts whether it's worth the effort that I had put into making these photos, but now I know it is! :multi: Not to be unthankful for all the other nice posts from everyone, I appreciate them all, but yours really made my day! So much effort in it, nicely illustrated and decorated.... I like it very much! This definitely pushes my ambition to continue! Thanks a lot! Image

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• HI Shiranui Gen-An

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:10 pm It's not the best idea that I ever had, I must admit, I just couldn't find a suitable name for her, so I decided to call her Püppi. It's based on "Puppe", pronounced with a short "Ü", like in "Rücken" or "hüpfen". Püppi is just a common nickname for a doll-like girl, superficial but pretty... a little old-fashioned and out of time in these days, but I thought it was funny.
    I don't call her like that at all, I only brought it up for this forum. Now I feel a little embarassed about it, but I still don't have a name for her, and it's too late to change the title anyway, so I'm stuck with it. :P

It's all good, no worries man, and don’t feel embarrassed either..
    I actually like the name, it’s unique, cute and sounds ‘playful’, and fun, everything a Doll should be!!

Shiranui Gen-An wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:10 pm You really made me blush with your post, dude... Thank you very much for all the kind words! It seems you also know how to trigger my buttons with your comments... I LOVE to hear that someone actually recognizes and appreciates all the things that I cared about during the shootings! The morning routine set did not get a lot of attention or acknowledgement by now, the pictures have rather few clicks compared to others, and I was honestly starting to get doubts whether it's worth the effort that I had put into making these photos, but now I know it is! Not to be unthankful for all the other nice posts from everyone, I appreciate them all, but yours really made my day! So much effort in it, nicely illustrated and decorated.... I like it very much! This definitely pushes my ambition to continue! Thanks a lot!

Yes Sir!!
    Glad that I at least made you blush!!
    Don’t ever feel disappointed about the reactions, or lack of, to one of your photo shoots/story-lines my Friend, that’s the worst thing you can do, I know, I’ve been there.
    It’s disheartening sometimes, especially when you put a lot of effort into it and then it seems no one appreciates it and you start second-guessing yourself, that can be very damaging to your esteem.
    Don’t go there, just do your thing and always be proud!
    Besides, you’d be surprised, if the stats were available, to see how many people actually visit here, but aren’t members and probably saved every picture and drooled all day long from that shoot, but can’t or didn’t want to join and didn’t say anything.
    People are weird, ask any Artist.

Well, if at the very least, I’m glad to hear my response set your ambitions and incentive on fire to do more, that’s a Win-Win right there!!

Last but not least, talk about pushing Buttons..
    Mine, oh yes you did – Big Time!! Image
    I live in the USA, but I do take great pride in my Heritage so I can’t resist saying it,
    I truly, sincerely, really am 100% German..

TTYS my Friend!

Shiranui Gen-An

GraFXman wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:59 am Last but not least, talk about pushing Buttons..
Mine, oh yes you did – Big Time!! Image
I live in the USA, but I do take great pride in my Heritage so I can’t resist saying it,
I truly, sincerely, really am 100% German..
I think you didn't get me wrong, but still I want to make clear that I didn't intend to hurt your pride. I was only wondering, because you seemed so American. Take pride in your heritage if it's important to you. I can only speak for myself when I say it isn't important to me. After all, none of us has done anything in order to be born where we are born, it's all good or bad luck, so I think it's strange to be proud of something that you didn't actually accomplish by yourself. That's why I don't care about heritages. Being a fellow German doesn't make you more or less sympathetic, and me neither. Being nice does. ;) So please don't go all Hulk Hogan on me. :mrgreen:

ps. And please excuse my English, it's not my native tongue, and I'm not familiar with every phrase or figure of speech, so I have to use a translator for some of these. Like "pushing buttons" means to step on someones toe, I didn't mean that when I wrote it. And I also don't understand every abbreviation that you use, because they are US-only :D

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• No problem, my “pride” wasn’t affected, just wanted to throw that comment in there..
    I find your point of view on heritage and where one is born very interesting, I never thought of it that way.
    You’re right, being ‘Nice’ goes a long way, my favorite quote: “Actions Speak Louder Than Words”.
    Ok, I promise, no “Hulk Hogan”. Image

I will say this,
    You have my utmost respect, and I’m ashamed for being an idiot and my lack of consideration.
    I have lived here so long and I am so used to English expressions it never occurred to me that you and maybe others might not be familiar with my use of abbreviations or certain figures of speech that are specific to the US, my apologies for that.

So just to clarify,
    “Pushing someone’s buttons” does not really mean what the translator says.
    What it actually means is, what here is called “triggering”, by doing or saying something that causes a (strong) reaction in another person. It does not necessarily mean a good, or bad reaction, just a strong reaction to something that is meaningful to that person. Unfortunately, that phrase is mostly associated with bad reactions, but that is not the case here with me, that’s why I added the laughing figure after to make the difference.

Like I said before, and you agreed,
    “Enough of that”.

I really want to focus on your Artwork, which fascinates me!
    I think you have an enormous amount of creativity to share and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Shiranui Gen-An

Püppi is starting to riot on me... she wants to do this try-on haul, but then she noticed that her so-called hot pants were not really hot, because they were too long.... so I had to cut them and make them real hot pants... H&M doesn't know shit about hot pants, and still they sell it like it's some fashion article, not recognizing that it's an individual piece of clothing that is customized from a not-so-hot pant by the wearer... or its slave, which would be me. Anyway, now that I did that customization, Püppi is eager to make that shoot, and it's gonna happen soon. Trust me.

Shiranui Gen-An

We're finally getting somewhere... it was quite an exciting shooting today, I'm really anxious to see how this will continue.

So here are the customized hot pants:

And look at this:

She's standing there, all by herself... really exciting.
Can't wait to continue, but first there's a working week ahead. Stay tuned! :wink:

Shiranui Gen-An

I can't help but spoil another spoiler.... it's so much fun doing this shoot. We're gonna be through soon, so stay tuned!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• I MISSED YOU Püppi !!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Beautiful photo, and pretty outfit. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! So many beautiful photos of Püppi! Absolutely gorgeous! 🔥✨😍

Thanks for sharing, BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Shiranui Gen-An

GraFXman wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:39 pm I MISSED YOU Püppi !!
4891d wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:35 am
Beautiful photo, and pretty outfit. :)

gogodolls wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:15 am Oh dear! So many beautiful photos of Püppi! Absolutely gorgeous! 🔥✨😍

Thanks for sharing, BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Thank you guys, always a pleasure! :thumbs_up:
We've got it all wrapped now, the pictures are made. Sorting them out will take a little time again, after all I've been taking photos for this set for the last 5-6 weeks now. Well, not every day though, but it's been quite exhausting, and like I said I've got a bad back, and in the beginning, Püppi's wrist was broken, so it all went pretty slow, especially in the beginning. I think it went well after all, and I hope you can wait for another day or two, but now that the difficult part is over, I think that it won't take too much longer.
Stay tuned, next post will be the photo story!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• No worries, take it slow Brother!!
    We're all patient, good things are worth waiting for!!

Rick~

Shiranui Gen-An

Püppi was unsure what to wear next, so she decided to make an event out of it, just like the girls on youtube do.
*Püppi will speak for herself in pink text color

So please, ladies and gentlemen, would you give a round of applause for:

.::Püppi's Try-On Haul::.

Presenting: My closet full of clothes! *
Today I'm gonna show you all the stuff that I haven't presented to you yet! This is gonna be awesome, let's go!

*actually, it's MY closet full of HER clothes

Now let's see... what to wear first?

nah, already had that one...

What about this one...

Damn.... Gen-An, you gotta assist me.

Alright, I'll try... why not put all the clothes out of the closet first?

Now, that's a start... next, I'd suggest trying on some pants.
Like this one?

Yeah, that's nice! Now find a top that's suitable...

I dunno... whaddaya say?

I think it's gorgeous!
I don't think this is it... wanna try the other top.

No way, see this? Not my style at all! Can't figure out what's wrong though....

I see.... the bra peeks out of the top, and the pants don't suit that top at all... maybe change that.
Alright!

Those pants suck!
I think they would have suited Mausi very well...
Yeah, but Mausi's not here, right? Focus on me, dammit!

Alright, you've got all my attention... .oO(easy, bish...)
Now check this out!

Good choice!
... while you're wearing these black pants, why don't you try this black top over there?
That thing is tiny! Hope I can get it closed...

Let me give you a hand...

There, this is awesome!
You really think so?
Absolutely, this outfit rocks!

OK, wait a second...

Check this out:
I want to break free...
:whistle:

...Five minutes later...

... cause wee are the chaaampioooons....
OF THE WOOOOORLD!

... and lights out!

Hehe, thank you, that was... unique! 8)
Too bad we didn't have a black leather cap. :D
On with the show?
Yes, of course.

Let's move on to the sports section! I bet you're gonna love this, guys!

Yo, check out my biceps!

.oO(I'm definitely NOT looking at your arms right now...)
Babe, have you ever checked out MY biceps? You'd know I wouldn't be impressed...
Ah, shut up, what do you know?! You didn't even notice that the pink clashes with the salmon! I mean, how can you NOT see that!?

Are you sure this isn't fuchsia?
WHAT!?
I mean, you're right, totally clashes with the salmon. .oO(is that a color?)
But I like these shorts. Maybe try a less colorful top?
That actually might be worth a try, maybe you're good for something after all.
.oO(lucky me...)

What do you say now?
Stunning... forget what I said about your biceps, I absolutely admire your abs!
Well thank you! Glad you notice that at least!

.oO(and not only them!)

Hey, why don't you try that tank top that I got you when you arrived here?
I don't know... I mean, it also clashes with the color of the shorts...
You still have those black shorts that you haven't shown yet...
Alright, alright, if you insist... let's see where I put it.

...found the shorts, but where's the tank top...

There you are, satisfied?

.oO(I think she doesn't like that top...)
Well, fifty-fifty.... the shorts are nice, but the top is kind of boring.
Wow, I never thought you'd see it that way! I didn't dare to tell you, but I think so, too!
Mind if I get out of it?

Nevermind. What else have you got?
Alright, you already know this skirt, but wait for the combination!

This one is my personal favorite. What do you think?

Amazing! 8O
Yeah, right?
.oO(Why does she even ask for my opinion? Well, whatever, I like what I see.)

Now, last but not least, I have a couple of summer outfits that I want to show you! Hope you like it!

Let's play something: I have a riddle. What day is this?

I dunno... tell me.
Independence Day!
Alright, now what day is this then?

Well? Well??
I'll pass..
Memorial Day!
Get it? The flag is on half-mast!
Alright, I get it... but let's keep it neutral from here. Don't wanna have to deal with angry patriots. :)
Fine... buzzkill. There goes neutral.

... as much as I like what I see, I really think you should consider wearing a bra underneath that one.
The gentleman wants a bra, the gentleman gets a bra...

Now for my final outfit.

This is my favorite casual wear.

Très chic!
You what?
That means: Very nice!
Oh, thank you!

Well, that's about it! I'm done here. Thank you all for watching!

*NING NONG*

Hi! Am I interrupting?

Mausi!?!! Come in! Good to see you! How are you?
I just came to get my things, if you don't mind...
Sure, take what's yours, it's all in the closet!

... and that one...

... hope it all fits into my bag.

Hey Mausi, you wouldn't happen to have my panties with you, would you? You know, the ones I borrowed you when you first came here?

Oh yeah, what a coincidence! Wait...

I got them on me.
.oO(What's going on... just stand there and say nothing...)

There you are!

Thank you!

Anything else?

Nothing I could think of right now...
Alright, bye!

See you! Don't catch a cold...

Wow... that was unexpected... she didn't seem to be angry at me anymore, but she surely was kind of distant. Maybe she needs more time. But it was definitely nice to see her again! And I almost forgot how natural it is for her to be naked. Or did she do this on purpose in order to tease me? Well, I guess time will tell.

So long!

To be continued...
Last edited by Swan on Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edit by request

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• W-O-W !!!
    What A SEXY Photo-Story!!
    Great Job!!
    I’m In LOVE!!

Rick~

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Fun! :)
I love seeing these girls get dressed...and undressed! :fire: :fire:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS