realsexdoll.com

Doll on motorcycle?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll on motorcycle?

Post by Sporgin »

Does anybody else think that this is a good idea ?

I have this picture in my mind of rolling up on the campsite with hundreds of other bikers with my doll in a helmet and leather on the back of my Valkyrie, and just acting like it is normal.

If I do... Ok let's be honest here if and when I get a doll (seems most likely), I'm absolutely doing this. I'll send pics :angel:

Magyver
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Doll on motorcycle?

Post by Magyver »

Sporgin wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:19 pm Does anybody else think that this is a good idea ?

I have this picture in my mind of rolling up on the campsite with hundreds of other bikers with my doll in a helmet and leather on the back of my Valkyrie, and just acting like it is normal.

If I do... Ok let's be honest here if and when I get a doll (seems most likely), I'm absolutely doing this. I'll send pics :angel:
Hello.
Interesting idea. As a biker, I've thought of something similar.

Honestly, I don't think my doll will ever ride a motorcycle. Not that I wouldn't want to give it to her. But knowing how fragile she is... I don't think it's gonna work. I'm not going to risk damaging her (through my fault or someone else's, which is unavoidable).

Moving past this difficulty - I don't think society in my country (EU-CZ) is ready for dolls and living with them. Maybe in a few years it will be different - better. But for now we (me and my doll) are staying private.
Yuna - little lovely GL doll with Zelex 155 body
Tifa - hottie with the GL 171 body

swanseapaul

Post by swanseapaul »

Would you keep it as a secret or open about it?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Awww, that's so cute :)

Sporgin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sporgin »

We are fairly live and let live here in Canada, especially west coast. I'd like to think I could be open about it. I take your point Magyver about not wanting to harm her. It would have to be the right motorcycle. Maybe a Goldwing with one of those lazyboy like arm chair seats on the back.

octoberspeed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by octoberspeed »

I think it depends on what you ride and how big the doll is. I have a 2006 zx6r and I don't think balancing my 100lb doll on top of a sportbike would be fun or easy!

I won't lie though, taking some pics like that would be the best wallpaper/phone background ever. Right now my wallpapers are just of my bike!

:glou:

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi Everyone, you might like to take a look at my thread (Emma's thread) in dolls alive. I had a dream about riding with Vickylover. We also looked at if it could be done with within the UK laws. Hope you enjoy the read. Love Emma xx.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

Sporgin wrote:
Does anybody else think that this is a good idea ?
Its absolutely fantastic idea! :D :thumbs_up:

⬜
★ I give you...Danae Ducati! (WM166C)
viewtopic.php?p=1502737#p1502737

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Magyver wrote:
Moving past this difficulty - I don't think society in my country (EU-CZ) is ready for dolls and living with them. Maybe in a few years it will be different - better. But for now we (me and my doll) are staying private.
⬜
Vinyl-Dolls Alive 💗
viewtopic.php?t=165090

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami and I, tried a photo session with one of my bikes a while ago, that was hard enough. Ami kept trying to get off every time I let go of her! We did get a few shots tho'.
As for riding with her as pillion, nope, not with my bikes. Now,if you had a chopper with a banana seat and cissy bars, you might be in with a shout.
P1010468a.JPG
P1010468a.JPG (1001.16 KiB) Viewed 614 times
P1010463.JPG
P1010463.JPG (804.17 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

It's bad enough with a human pillion who wants to lean the wrong way at the wrong time, I can't imagine riding with a doll that just goes where gravity and inertia takes her. Maybe in a sidecar...

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Mr Franz...👍
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

jeeniferruby92121
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jeeniferruby92121 »

People who can drive motorcycles are cool, and so are dolls.Lol

INFORMATIONS