realsexdoll.com

Howdy

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Howdy

Post by drivergto97 »

Hello everyone!!!

Been lurking for a while, I guess it's finally time to say hi. Let me just say that I am completely blown away by this community. The amount of mutual support and free flow of information is incredible!

After several weeks of research and browsing of various manufacturers sites, I believe that I have made a decision on my first doll, as well as an extra head. Unfortunately due to finances, the ladies will have to share a body for a while lol :wink:

I am happy to be a part of this forum and I look forward to engaging with everyone.

Slàinte mhath!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Howdy

Post by Vickylover »

Hi drivergto97
Welcome to TDF. Great to know you have been researching, what doll and heads have you decided on :?: Have you ordered them yet :?: We would all love to meet your girls when they arrive, when you have made five posts you could post some photos if you would like to. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Greetings, may your time here be long and full of fortune.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

Vickylover wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:53 am Hi drivergto97
Welcome to TDF. Great to know you have been researching, what doll and heads have you decided on :?: Have you ordered them yet :?: We would all love to meet your girls when they arrive, when you have made five posts you could post some photos if you would like to. Take care Vickylover.
Hey there Vickylover, I have decided to go with a Kimber as my first doll and I'm looking at the WM #233 head. I have not ordered yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
:glou:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi drivergto97, Kimber is a great first choice of doll, hope you will be very happy. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think Kimber has interchangeable heads. You might like to make a post on the Kimber forum and ask other owners. I wouldn't want you to spend a load of money on the WM head then find it won't fit. Take care Vickylover.

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

Vickylover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:30 am Hi drivergto97, Kimber is a great first choice of doll, hope you will be very happy. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think Kimber has interchangeable heads. You might like to make a post on the Kimber forum and ask other owners. I wouldn't want you to spend a load of money on the WM head then find it won't fit. Take care Vickylover.

Though many dolls really caught my eye, the price point of the Kimber sealed the deal for me... apparent high quality at that price... not a bad way to go for a first timer. I have read a few posts where WM heads on Kimber dolls were mentioned, but to be safe. I will take your advice and ask the experts.

To you Vickylover and everyone else here: thank you for what you do here on the forum.

Cheers to all!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

drivergto97 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:52 am Though many dolls really caught my eye, the price point of the Kimber sealed the deal for me... apparent high quality at that price... not a bad way to go for a first timer. I have read a few posts where WM heads on Kimber dolls were mentioned, but to be safe. I will take your advice and ask the experts.

To you Vickylover and everyone else here: thank you for what you do here on the forum.

Cheers to all!

Like you said Kimber is great value for money and a great starting point. Like I said I wasn't 100% sure, so I have sent a PM to a friend in Australia who has a Kimber called Jessica, to find out for sure. As soon as I hear back from them I will pass the information on. Take care Vickylover.

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

Awesome! Thank you very much! I'm still amazed at how much I'm learning here.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

I see your last post was your fifth. So you are no longer a newbie and have full access to the forum. You can send PM's, post photos and use the market forum. Welcome aboard, take care Vickylover.

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

Vickylover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:19 pm I see your last post was your fifth. So you are no longer a newbie and have full access to the forum. You can send PM's, post photos and use the market forum. Welcome aboard, take care Vickylover.
Thank you :D It happens quicker than you think lol.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Howdy!
Welcome to TDF, lots of valuable info and lots of pretty dolls!
A perfect environment to begin your doll adventures!

A warm welcome from house limedoll!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

I haven't heard anything from my friends in Oz yet but with the time difference that is understandable, so I had a look at the Kimber website myself. I see that both the standard and deluxe Kimbers have removable heads but Kimber only make one head. So it would appear that the heads can be changed for other makers heads. There are somethings you may need to check first: The Kimber fixing and the WM fixing may not be the same, an adapter may be necessary. Also TPE and silicone can react if they come into contact, causing the materials to degrade. As Kimbers are made from TPE I would make sure that the WM head is also TPE. Take care Vickylover.

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

Vickylover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:51 pm I haven't heard anything from my friends in Oz yet but with the time difference that is understandable, so I had a look at the Kimber website myself. I see that both the standard and deluxe Kimbers have removable heads but Kimber only make one head. So it would appear that the heads can be changed for other makers heads. There are somethings you may need to check first: The Kimber fixing and the WM fixing may not be the same, an adapter may be necessary. Also TPE and silicone can react if they come into contact, causing the materials to degrade. As Kimbers are made from TPE I would make sure that the WM head is also TPE. Take care Vickylover.
No worries, plenty of time to figure things out. I greatly appreciate the effort. One of the first things I learned is that silicone and TPE do not get along very well. Every post that I read is full of useful information. Thank you again!

Cheers,

Driver

drivergto97
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drivergto97 »

limedoll wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:44 pm Howdy!
Welcome to TDF, lots of valuable info and lots of pretty dolls!
A perfect environment to begin your doll adventures!

A warm welcome from house limedoll!
Thank you for the warm welcome! Indeed, the amount of info here is simply mind blowing... and of course the pretty dolls lol.

Cheers!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF! Hope you get to order soon

INFORMATIONS