Tantaly Summer Sale promotion is over, but the summer passion never fades away! Thank you all!

We are the official and direct suppliers of Tantaly. We are a US-based company, established on 2020, and committed to R&D, design and production of professional adult doll torso products and we sell them worldwide. We offer worldwide express and premium customer service and will give the best and long-term FREE advice partners and users.
Tantaly Torso Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Tantaly Summer Sale promotion is over, but the summer passion never fades away! Thank you all!

Post by Tantaly Torso Doll »

Tantaly's three-day summer promotion has come to an end. The highlight of this promotion was Tantaly's star product, Britney 2.0, a sweetie lady. We are excited to see buyers in our community share their unique and hot outfits for Britney 2.0, and we eagerly await objective and comprehensive evaluations of Britney 2.0. Additionally, let's not overlook the alluring charm of Morgpie, Candice, and Rosie!

Regarding exclusive fan gifts for Reddit/Telegram/TDF platforms, please send me your order number from July 25th to 27th during the promotion period. I will provide you with a free gift. The deadline for gift redemption is July 31st, and it will not be available after that.

Most importantly, on behalf of Tantaly, I want to express our sincere gratitude and respect to all the buyers and fans who support and love the Tantaly brand and products. It is because of your presence that Tantaly continues to thrive with innovative energy and motivation. In our future development, Tantaly will continue to listen to buyers' opinions and product design ideas. You are Tantaly's most valuable asset and the cornerstone of our growth. I sincerely thank you and express my deepest appreciation on behalf of Tantaly. It is my honor to serve and answer your questions!

Although the Summer Sale promotion has ended, the passion for summer still lingers! Let's transfer our burning desires and passion to the beautiful bodies of dolls wearing stunning bikinis!
Here is Tantaly Support Team contact email address: service@tantaly.com.

INFORMATIONS