Starpery.com

Leaking Nipples?? What the?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Leaking Nipples?? What the?

Post by Socratus »

Ok, had a look at my girl today in a tight dress I got for her the other day and I noticed this to my amazement.
leak50.png
leak50.png (3.33 MiB) Viewed 485 times
Her nipples are leaking- and ONLY her nipples!

I have not done anything weird with her nipples, no surgery or poking holes with needles.

Now as a once married man, I'm aware of this kind of thing... just not on a doll!

I suppose it must be oil and the tightness of her dress on her nipples? I dunno whether I should be worried or turned on! :lol:
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Leaking Nipples?? What the?

Post by Wheezer »

Probably just a bit of oil wicking out onto fabric. More visible since the nipple are a tight contact point.

For a test remove off her top, place some white fabric on her back and lean her against a wall for a while.
Make sure the material is behind her shoulder blades and they they have a firm contact to the wall.
Visible oil stains on the fabric will confirm it it normal oil seepage.

Or just ignore the issue and enjoy the view. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:40 am Probably just a bit of oil wicking out onto fabric. More visible since the nipple are a tight contact point.

For a test remove off her top, place some white fabric on her back and lean her against a wall for a while.
Make sure the material is behind her shoulder blades and they they have a firm contact to the wall.
Visible oil stains on the fabric will confirm it it normal oil seepage.

Or just ignore the issue and enjoy the view. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Yea left her hard against a white fabric all day and there's a small stain on that.
Kinda like sweating I guess.
:?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Doll age, TPE blend and even ambient temperature can impact if the doll sweats oil and how much.
Nothing to worry about for now. However it would be an item to keep an eye on.

Obviously no need to oil her now, but it shows she has lost a bit. And that oil typically impacts suppleness and TPE stability.
So just keep a watch on certain stress areas, like pubic mound to leg, under arm etc. Look for any stress or TPE deformation in those areas and if seen then perhaps a light oil there as needed.

Just my two cents.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Both my Doll4Ever dolls did that .
After a while they stopped doing it..
Nothing to worry about ..

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Might want to pick up a pregnancy test from the chemists store..... :wink: :lol:
Seriously though..... its probably just a little oil run-off.....

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Wouldn't it be fascinating if she was pregnant- also creepy. I mean what would a human and TPE baby look like? What parts would be human and what TPE?? Maybe the baby would look normal, but on a genetic level would be mixed TPE with what effects? Also the doll herself would somehow need to have come to life. Also how? Did the sperm get into the doll and somehow combine with her to create life? So many questions! :?

Thanks, guys. I just won't keep her in such a tight dress overnight!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

My face is hurting :haha4:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

We already have pregnant TPE dolls, so the next step is not too far away.
No telling what exactly would be pushed out of her ribbed fun tunnel, but probably something like this.
Be afraid, they are coming.
Cheers!
... W ...
affetto-creepy.jpg
affetto-creepy.jpg (21.89 KiB) Viewed 195 times

INFORMATIONS