realsexdoll.com

Newish member, JY 170 CM and WM 150CM

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Chum007
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newish member, JY 170 CM and WM 150CM

Post by Chum007 »

Hi I’m a newish member on this site for about two months. I have two dolls now for about a month or so but am starting to think about selling them off since they don’t peak my interest as much as they used to. I have a 150CM M Cup doll that I’ve been trying to sell on the market but hasn’t gotten much attention. What is it that I need to do in order to get more people to be interested in buying it.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Newish member, JY 170 CM and WM 150CM

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Chum007 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:31 pm What is it that I need to do in order to get more people to be interested in buying it.
Maybe it wouldn't be bad if you took additional photos,
to show her beauty, maybe to write something more
about her features or character....

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Anon24366
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newish member, JY 170 CM and WM 150CM

Post by Anon24366 »

You know, I had the 150 M cup for a while. Had to get rid of it though because my living situation changed. I actually looked at your post and considered buying the 150 but unfortunately my situation hasn’t changed.

People are definitely seeing your post, it’s just that doll in particular can be difficult to sell due to its infamous weight. Exactly the reason you’re getting rid of it.

Maybe try creating a thread of your own for that doll with a ton of pictures in whatever clothes you have and in different positions? It might take effort I know, but it’ll definitely get you more attention. The 150 has a beautiful body.

INFORMATIONS