climaxdoll.

Crownpeaks SkyJug O cup - 22lbs of massive squishy boobs

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Crownpeaks SkyJug O cup - 22lbs of massive squishy boobs

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

Hi all. I am a fan of huge boobs so I have several boob toys (Extra Wobbles TiddyToy, Pururun Tennen Oppai, and another) and I just received the Crownpeaks SkyJug O cup today. In the past I have expressed concerns about their paint durability, so I thought it only fair that I show what mine are like. I will add to this thread over time to show more and to update on their durability which is my only concern.

They arrived mostly undamaged. There is a small portion of the areola paint that I believe was rubbed off in shipping. I asked for larger areolas and that request was completed. They were stuffed inside a box much smaller than their size when laying flat, but I think that was the right decision because they can compress quite a bit, and shifting around during shipping would definitely damage them.

If you poke, grab, squeeze, slap, or jiggle them they act exactly like real huge breasts. My partner has large breasts and these are the closest to reality that I've experienced. That being said, resting your palm on them is not the exact same as what fat feels like. This feels nearly as soft but the surface has more resistance. Fat breasts let your hands sink in. Regardless, I am very, very pleased with how these move and feel. Let me know if you'd like pictures of them in any positions or grabbed, etc and I'll provide those within reason. This size cannot be suspended by the base plate as they are 22 pounds total, and it's not recommended to leave them upside down. I'm treating them like they're fragile and hopefully that will help their longevity.

I'll try to show more how pliable and soft they are but even videos don't do it justice. The skin is so thin that you can pinch/grab them so it's folded just like real large breasts. They feel amazing to touch and they ripple just like real life due to the fluid inside them (see my profile pic for what I mean).
Attachments
Boobs.jpg
Boobs.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3271 times
Slowmo jiggle.mp4
(11.23 MiB) Downloaded 469 times

volt347
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Crownpeaks SkyJug O cup - 22lbs of massive squishy boobs

Post by volt347 »

Oh wow, what a great news! I was considering to order L cup but now I need to think twice. 500$ extra, quite a big step. I wish the difference would be 200$. Anyway, may I ask about tittyf*ck experience? They indeed jiggle like a real breasts, but taking into account the softness and thickness of material, is it enough to have a proper simulation or they rather "hug" your member without strong sensations?
Also, I'm curious to see them squeezed with both hands in order to see the practical height and total volume, maybe pictures from different angled, in a vertical position as well? Some dressed up pictures also would be appreciated and a long video playing with them that you feel comfortable to share.

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

volt347 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:13 pm is it enough to have a proper simulation or they rather "hug" your member without strong sensations?
They wrap around your member almost exactly like real huge breasts so it is not a strong sensation. They deform like a water balloon does. If you need firmer stimulation then I would look elsewhere, but for touching they are fantastic. And I'll post some more pictures.

Edit: I just got done titfucking these and I have to say it feels the same as real breasts. I think there is a bit less pressure because there is no actual mammary gland, but I enjoyed them very much. If you like titfucking I think you'd be happy with how it feels. The size of them means that your member is held in place and you shouldn't have to worry about the lack of backplate directly underneath.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

volt347 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:13 pm Oh wow, what a great news! I was considering to order L cup but now I need to think twice. 500$ extra, quite a big step. I wish the difference would be 200$. Anyway, may I ask about tittyf*ck experience? They indeed jiggle like a real breasts, but taking into account the softness and thickness of material, is it enough to have a proper simulation or they rather "hug" your member without strong sensations?
Also, I'm curious to see them squeezed with both hands in order to see the practical height and total volume, maybe pictures from different angled, in a vertical position as well? Some dressed up pictures also would be appreciated and a long video playing with them that you feel comfortable to share.
+1
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here are some pictures showing how they squish, the skin detail, and the skin thickness when pinched. I'll post more later. $1600 for them was right at the limit of my budget but I'm happy I went with them over the L cups because I love the size. One thing to note that is visible in the second to last picture is that the skin is so thin it sometimes folds when grabbed. This is most noticeable around the areolas when squeezing them. I don't mind, but some people might not like the look.
Attachments
Grab3.jpg
Grab3.jpg (917.67 KiB) Viewed 3095 times
Pinch.jpg
Pinch.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3095 times
Skin detail.jpg
Skin detail.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 3098 times
Squish2.jpg
Squish2.jpg (848.47 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
Squish1.jpg
Squish1.jpg (319.93 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
Pulling.jpg
Pulling.jpg (309.23 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
One boob.jpg
One boob.jpg (891.72 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
Grab2.jpg
Grab2.jpg (709.59 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
Grab1.jpg
Grab1.jpg (969.23 KiB) Viewed 3098 times

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Wow, if only they could be on a doll even if she would weigh 100kg lol

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

adymoro wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:04 am Wow, if only they could be on a doll even if she would weigh 100kg lol
Someone on this forum added them to their doll, but it looks like the main limitation was the breasts couldn't be suspended unsupported (even at the smaller L cup size). That user kept them wrapped with some sheer clothing or a bra. viewtopic.php?t=125167

Also here is a longer video playing with them and in a crop top that doesn't fit very well :)
Attachments
CrownPeaks O cup.mp4
(76.44 MiB) Downloaded 536 times
Grab.jpg
Grab.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3038 times
Shirt.jpg
Shirt.jpg (883.14 KiB) Viewed 3038 times

volt347
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by volt347 »

I wish Crownpeaks themself would be that responsive. After seeing these, I'll for sure go with O cup. Indeed, magnificent jiggling and level of realism but damn, 1650$ is a significant amount of money. Thank you so much for the extensive review i really appreciate!

soggybenis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soggybenis »

Crownpeaks are just incredible, its just a shame about the durability and price. My doll dream is these style of breasts being made cheap and durable enough to be put on silicone dolls but that's probably never going to be possible without some crazy new silicone blend being discovered.

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

soggybenis wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:09 pm My doll dream is these style of breasts being made cheap and durable enough to be put on silicone dolls...
I believe it is possible, but manufacturers haven't attempted it yet. Besides the fact that they have the rest of the body to detail (which must be a ton of work), I feel CrownPeaks quality breasts would be at minimum an additional $500-1000 (likely more) to add as an upgrade for a doll. I'm not sure if enough people are willing to spend that kind of money just on upgrading the breasts. Like I said earlier there is also the issue of possible tearing when hanging unsupported, which is mostly due to the skin thinness. CrownPeaks did try a thicker skin for better surface durability but customers said it felt far less realistic. Doll manufacturers probably just feel it's not worth the effort. I for one would be concerned about shipping damage on a full size doll because they can already get jostled around a lot currently.

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone makes this kind of breast. If I had the space for a full doll I would certainly pay for this kind of upgrade.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:39 am
adymoro wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:04 am Wow, if only they could be on a doll even if she would weigh 100kg lol
Someone on this forum added them to their doll, but it looks like the main limitation was the breasts couldn't be suspended unsupported (even at the smaller L cup size). That user kept them wrapped with some sheer clothing or a bra. viewtopic.php?t=125167

Also here is a longer video playing with them and in a crop top that doesn't fit very well :)
yeah, I saw it once while searching infos about crownpeaks. YL 158 with crownpeaks would actually be my greatest of dreams (with a properly placed LHP btw), but I would definitely not do this modification by myself and as you said, there would be complications on storing her and so on but alas one can always dream :haha4:

Thanks for the video though I can't open it, I've got a mac and an iphone and they don't support it grrr, will try oping it maybe at work where I've got windows voiding all passages afterwards obviously.

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

adymoro wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:16 pm Thanks for the video though I can't open it, I've got a mac and an iphone and they don't support it grrr, will try oping it maybe at work where I've got windows voiding all passages afterwards obviously.
Try the program VLC, it should let you play mp4 files on Mac. It is also a great video player in general. https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

Remember that anything you do or download on a work computer can possibly be seen by your IT department.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Thanks Thebonerbrigade. Seen it with VLC.
Oh boy, I’m speechless, they are just real boobs.
I really hope that CP at least starts doing them with suspenders so any woman or doll can wear them. They seemed to plan on that, I’ve seen it somewhere on their website or social written (can’t remember where now), but it is a very small company, one or two max ppl working, so any news are very slow to come.
Now appartently they’re focusing on adding more countries where they deliver to, at last, living in the EU that’s good news for me, but I would much rather buy them with suspenders and I honestly wouldn’t go through a hussle of trying to add them by myself.
Maybe one day.

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

For those curious about the shipping: Some more pictures showing the bag they arrived in and how they were squished in the box (I put them in a blanket to demonstrate). The box was a plain USPS box that said "CP" on it, nothing else identifying. It was bent outwards a bit as the breasts were slightly too large for the package.

If you look closely at the third picture you can see the areola paint doesn't perfectly match up with the areola area. There is a recessed nipple/areola area that is the normal areola size. I thought I'd point this out because it is sometimes noticeable. I wish there wasn't a visible seam, but I don't see it most of the time. If you don't want this effect then do not ask for larger areolas. After 18 days the paint has very slightly began to wear in one spot, but it's so minimal that I couldn't even capture it with a photo. There appears to be a clear coat that is wearing off in some spots, but the paint in those locations has not worn down yet. Long term durability remains to be seen but I'm still satisfied thus far.

I will post more angles soon. I had a health issue that prevented me from posting but I am doing better. I hope this thread helps anyone considering getting a pair.
Attachments
package.jpg
package.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2632 times
inside package.jpg
inside package.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 2632 times
areolas.jpg
areolas.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 2632 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 2632 times

swanseapaul

Post by swanseapaul »