climaxdoll.

Crownpeaks SkyJug O cup - 22lbs of massive squishy boobs

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Crownpeaks SkyJug O cup - 22lbs of massive squishy boobs

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

bigboobslover12 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:25 am I am thinking about buying some black ones too. would you share some pics please ? so i can see what they really looks like in black
I don't own the black ones but a friend sent me this picture of the O cup version. This is the only pic I have of it.
Attachments
etwiada819pb1.png
etwiada819pb1.png (810.3 KiB) Viewed 610 times

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here are some more pictures of my pair. I got another micro bikini to try on it. I just tucked the strings underneath the baseplate and they were held in place by the weight. Dressing up the Crown Peaks is great. Lots of fun for just $10. I also got a spare WM doll head and I think it makes the boobs look even bigger haha. The skin color doesn't quite match but that's ok with me because the head really enhances the titfuck experience. The only downside is that the hair easily gets stuck on the breasts so you have to be a bit careful.
Attachments
micro.jpg
micro.jpg (304.06 KiB) Viewed 605 times
WM.jpg
WM.jpg (270.52 KiB) Viewed 605 times
WM 2.jpg
WM 2.jpg (325.53 KiB) Viewed 605 times

bigboobslover12

Post by bigboobslover12 »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:13 am
bigboobslover12 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:25 am I am thinking about buying some black ones too. would you share some pics please ? so i can see what they really looks like in black
I don't own the black ones but a friend sent me this picture of the O cup version. This is the only pic I have of it.
Thank you ! will keep thinking about it i guess :D

regenholy

Post by regenholy »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:22 am Here are some more pictures of my pair. I got another micro bikini to try on it. I just tucked the strings underneath the baseplate and they were held in place by the weight. Dressing up the Crown Peaks is great. Lots of fun for just $10. I also got a spare WM doll head and I think it makes the boobs look even bigger haha. The skin color doesn't quite match but that's ok with me because the head really enhances the titfuck experience. The only downside is that the hair easily gets stuck on the breasts so you have to be a bit careful.
Wow, thank you for so many great pictures!

Would you be able to take a video of titfuck-like performance with an object between them? I'm interested in purchasing but I'd like to see how they handle being squeezed firmly together.

Are you not able to lift them up to let them hang due to their weight? I wonder if the L cup size would be able to handle that better...

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I will see what I can do for a video. They are hard to get on video because they are almost too big to fit in the frame. I asked the company and they said the O cup is too large to be lifted so they hang. I would assume the L cup is similar as they are 17lbs. They might be safe to hang in a bra or some other support but I would consider it a risky move.

biggesttitsonly1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by biggesttitsonly1 »

Thebonerbrigade wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:13 am
these ebony o cups look amazing... price tag scares me away... i will settle for the tiddytoy lol

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

biggesttitsonly1 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:25 am these ebony o cups look amazing... price tag scares me away... i will settle for the tiddytoy lol
I own the original V1 of the tiddytoy extra wobbles and the Jellojiggles 25lb they recently came out with. My 2 cents is the jellojiggles is far easier to titfuck, the tiddytoy really is an awkward shape so you keep falling out of it. I can't speak for the V2 of the tiddytoy but the one I have is much firmer than the jellojiggles. In my eyes the only advantage of the tiddytoy is its larger size. A heated blanket is helpful if you are in a cold climate because the toys feel even firmer when not warm.

INFORMATIONS