cloudclimax.co.uk

Cloud Climax to champion the adult doll industry amidst unprecedented regulatory challenges

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Cloud Climax to champion the adult doll industry amidst unprecedented regulatory challenges

Post by Cloudclimax »

Please find enclosed our latest editorial to EAN Adult Industry News and our latest blog too. 22July23

Article
https://www.ean-online.com/company-news ... hallenges/

Blog
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/new-ean-artic ... hallenges/

Best
Paul
Attachments
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg (875.48 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg (432.33 KiB) Viewed 1520 times

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cloud Climax to champion the adult doll industry amidst unprecedented regulatory challenges

Post by danDub »

Good luck :thumbs_up:

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Cloud Climax to champion the adult doll industry amidst unprecedented regulatory challenges

Post by Cloudclimax »

This is the sort of thing we have to sort out.
Obviously they don't give a flying fuck about your goods at Border Force, believe me this one is clean compared to some we have seen.

We challenge everything on orders at CloudClimax.

We get down and dirty so you don't have to @cloud_climax

Best
Paul
Attachments
IMG_5896.png
IMG_5896.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1335 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Just wanted to give a bit of update, pretty much everything we have coming in right now is being border force checked and trading standards paper work checked.

Having been in the industry for over 10 years, pretty unusually for the amount of checks right now.

Reading between the lines, I believe it's child like dolls they are looking for from drop shipping.

So they are checking everything and yep, damaging a fair few on the way in. Nice!

The joys of the sex doll industry, just wish people wouldn't attempt to ship in products that we all know are red flags.

Then it slows down the imports and makes checks more routine and scrutiny for shipping imports.

Bad Apples do create a knock on effects for businesses trying to do things the right way.

Best
Paul
Attachments
IMG_6249.jpeg
IMG_6249.jpeg (502.53 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Thanks for sharing this Paul :thumbs_up:

I experienced myself that your import and logistic services are great (this was a few years ago before Brexit became effective).

:glou:

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Attachments
IMG_6255.jpeg
IMG_6255.jpeg (140.91 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Well done Climax!

I feel conservatives dont want clear regulation rules

They prefer the current status where anyone just need to have an opinion (like this doll looks underage) and thats enough for confiscation

Making rules will enable packages to enter without even going thru inspection (once the shipper is a trusted one from daily entries) , but they dont want that... they are curious and enjoy masturbating themselves with what they see, they want to open every package and have the power to say this is allowed and this is not.

shame!
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Hi Paul,

If the government really cared about illegal toys coming into the UK, they'd get the ISPs to block websites selling illegal products to the UK. But they don't care because the government is simply the most powerful crime syndicate in the country. Border Force need to get their quota of convinctions from soft cases like these (from people who have never committed any crime in their life), so they don't have to do any real work fighting hard crime, in order to keep their budget year after year.

Teds Toys in Timbucktu is not to blame when they ship an illegal toy to the UK. It is the importers (the buyer in the UK) responsibility to make sure what they are importing is legal. But if Joe Blogs is surfing on the UK internet and sees something he likes, he clicks buy without thinking. And Joe Blogs doesn't think much of it, because all he's buying is a fantasy toy.

The commonly touted by police "if Joe Blogs buys a sub 150cm doll they'll turn into a vile sexual predator in the future" is a total load of rubbish. There is not one study in the world that says that. Someone has made that crap up, and it has stuck to people that love crap.

And Border Force disrespecting other peoples possessions is simply unprofessional and totally unacceptable. Border Force should be taken to account for any damage or mental distress caused by their doing this. Also, Border Force should be taken to account for the unacceptable delays they cause (it's insane how a product can travel half way around the world in a few days, only to spend up to 10 times that time at His Majesty's pleasure.)
:glou:
HtS

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Completely agree with you HTS

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Up2myneck wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:08 pm Completely agree with you HTS
+1
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Cheers Paul, legit dolls have no business being tampered with.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The 360 degree approach @cloud_climax
Check out four blogs that helps navigate and guide through the complex world of importing Sex Dolls
Link to blogs
cloudclimax.co.uk/blog/

Also remember September is fast approaching too ! Soon be Autumn
Attachments
Before you know it soon be nights drawing in.mp4
(17.5 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
IMG_6709.jpeg
IMG_6709.jpeg (441.02 KiB) Viewed 929 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

The adult industry has always been hit with a big stick, I remember the issues with selling DVDs and enhancement creams and sprays too.
It's the age old story of rules for Thee but not for me.
The weaponised system of Border Force a government extension of over reach as we all know.

All comments on this post are so logical, problem is the system doesn't apply logic as we know it's Public Sector logics that has a completely different approach to commerce in the the private sector.

Yes we jump through the hoops they want us to jump through. Certificate of materials, composition reports etc etc
All supplied in a timely manner, then we wait and wait and wait again. Until they can be bothered to clear the goods.

What annoys me like most is the damage and the lack of respect they can show to commercial goods. It's blatantly vandalism in our eyes.

Is it a personal vendetta towards the adult industry, when everyone right now is wearing rainbows and all things LGBTQ+ I'm surprised Border Force haven't adopted the same apparel right now.

The other thing you find is it's very much on trend, checks are prevalent right now, is it the summer months, lower imports have to be seen doing ? Who knows.
All we know we have a few cases on going with our barrister for the business taking them to task over a few issues we have experienced over the last few months.

Best
Paul

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

If I lived in UK would only use Cloud Climax
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS