Quintina Travel Performance Review and Modification

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Quintina Travel Performance Review and Modification

Post by Mr Franz »

blacksmith wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:44 pm Wow, those are amazing mods!! Color me impressed...

B.S.
Thanks! :D

Well here she is all dressed up. Don't know why her hands look so big in pics. They're really not. :?
Priya008.JPG
Priya008.JPG (281.73 KiB) Viewed 1324 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Aftermath or maybe afterglow following a little cuddle session...
Not to kiss and tell, but Priya is an excellent kisser. Research you understand... :whistle:
Priya009.JPG
Priya009.JPG (370.67 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Priya010.JPG
Priya010.JPG (334.65 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Priya011.JPG
Priya011.JPG (355.21 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Priya012.JPG
Priya012.JPG (420.03 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Priya met Dhila today! I'd say they hit it off just fine. :D
New_Friends.JPG
New_Friends.JPG (264.29 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

nevesver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nevesver »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:18 pm Priya met Dhila today! I'd say they hit it off just fine. :D
New_Friends.JPG
Look at Priya and Dhila being so wholesome. Love it!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

nevesver wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:09 am
Mr Franz wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:18 pm Priya met Dhila today! I'd say they hit it off just fine. :D
New_Friends.JPG
Look at Priya and Dhila being so wholesome. Love it!
Thanks. Yes, they do look rather sweet together. :D

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Great mods! I like her slightly chubby appearance, very unusual for a doll. But it makes her look really cute and loveable. Quite some improvements in modding over Dhila, for example the eyes. Isn't Dhila getting jealous a bit on Priya? Dhila needs to get at least some finger nails too.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Great pictures! She looks very nice indeed! :angel:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:14 pm Great mods! I like her slightly chubby appearance, very unusual for a doll. But it makes her look really cute and loveable. Quite some improvements in modding over Dhila, for example the eyes. Isn't Dhila getting jealous a bit on Priya? Dhila needs to get at least some finger nails too.
Dhila and Priya have the exact same body, but yeah, Priya is a little more chubby. That's mostly because of the Valentina Girl round butt option, which Dhila doesn't have and the fact that I stuffed her a little tighter than is standard. I just love her pudgy tummy. I also reconfigured Priya's breasts, giving them a slightly different shape and cup size.

I gave Priya regular size eyes, like TPE and silicone dolls. The standard "Real Head" eyes are quite a bit larger and don't really move. Priya's eyes have full human like orbit as well as lids. Valentina Girls does offer lids as an option though.

I guess the heart of the project is the head and face. Turned out much better than I expected. It's a much improved version of the head I made for Veronica, which by the way spawned the "Real Head" option. This one is more detailed, rotates and is removable. It also uses the standard Valentina Girl lips, cut down to fit. Can't tell you how many times she's startled me already, thinking someone is sitting there when I walk into the room.

Yeah, Dhila has already asked for finger and toenails. :wink:
Stewie studmuffin wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:44 pm Great pictures! She looks very nice indeed! :angel:
Hey, thanks! Bit of a challenge to photograph the brown gals. That fabric plays hell with light.

nevesver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nevesver »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:58 pm Yeah, Dhila has already asked for finger and toenails. :wink:
I nominate golden nails for Dhila. It seems all her jewelry has accents of gold. Or whatever color strikes your fancy. But give the lady what she wants! :wink:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

nevesver wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:06 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:58 pm Yeah, Dhila has already asked for finger and toenails. :wink:
I nominate golden nails for Dhila. It seems all her jewelry has accents of gold. Or whatever color strikes your fancy. But give the lady what she wants! :wink:
She has her eye on one of the wife's maroon polishes that has embedded gold glitter. :wink:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:14 pm Isn't Dhila getting jealous a bit on Priya? Dhila needs to get at least some finger nails too.
Yep! She got her nails today, so I though I'd go over how they were made. They're made from a plastic McDonald's cup. Soda or water bottle would work just as well as long as it's thin. All you do is cut out a section, roll it tight and secure with rubber bands. Then you dip it in very hot water for a few minutes, take it out and submerge in cold water. Now you have the finger curve you need and all you have to do is cut out the nail shape you want.

Here's a little trick when painting clear fake nails. Paint the underside rather than the top. Even the sloppiest paint job looks smooth and perfect, with no danger of paint getting on the doll. I like to stick the nails to painter's tape to hold them in place while painting them. I attach mine with Aleen's tacky fabric glue. I use that for both my fabric gals and TPE. Works for lashes too. It's essentially a stronger version of Elmer's that sets up a little quicker and like Elmer's, is water soluble.
misc012.JPG
misc012.JPG (178.37 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
misc013.JPG
misc013.JPG (426.3 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:19 pm Yep! She got her nails today, ...
misc012.JPG
misc013.JPG
Yay very nice. I really like your technique because you have every option you want with every nailvarnish (or even other colors) and shape. I might someday make some nails for Petra that way.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:48 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:19 pm Yep! She got her nails today, ...
Yay very nice. I really like your technique because you have every option you want with every nailvarnish (or even other colors) and shape. I might someday make some nails for Petra that way.
True that. The wife's stash of nail polish is second to none! :haha4:
polish.JPG
polish.JPG (338.38 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I bet if Valentina Girls / Robert would make girls like Priya with all her modded features (head, realistic eyes with closeable eyelids, "hanging" boobs, fingernails, skeleton that keeps limbs stiff but allows to move them, ...) they'd be sold like hotcakes. Just the nose is a bit fat. Was she a boxer in her former life?

On a sidenote: sadly I have no wife with such a stash of nail polish. Guess I gotta look for one. Nail polish, not wife! :mrgreen:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DocMoriarty wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:35 pm I bet if Valentina Girls / Robert would make girls like Priya with all her modded features (head, realistic eyes with closeable eyelids, "hanging" boobs, fingernails, skeleton that keeps limbs stiff but allows to move them, ...) they'd be sold like hotcakes. Just the nose is a bit fat. Was she a boxer in her former life?

On a sidenote: sadly I have no wife with such a stash of nail polish. Guess I gotta look for one. Nail polish, not wife! :mrgreen:
Valentina Girls does offer closing eyelids as an option as well as what they call, "Sunk" boobs. Although, I did mine a little different than they do their's as well as altering the shape. The also offer weighted boobs, fingernails and a fully articulated skeleton. There's even a robotic option for bedroom activity. :wink:

I don't know if they'll ever offer a head like the one I made. It's not really that complicated, but is time consuming and that might make it cost prohibitive. Removable, interchangeable heads might be a possibility though. Robert comes up with new stuff all the time, so we'll see.

Oddly, Priya's nose is slightly smaller than Dhila's. I think Priya's face being narrower and her eyes smaller, make her nose look fatter. Downright tiny compared to my own though... :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS