realsexdoll.com

Shot in the dark here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dilly_0892
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shot in the dark here

Post by Dilly_0892 »

Well I am currently an owner of 2 beautiful ladies but I am looking for something very specific. Does anyone know if there are a reputable company that makes a doll based off chun-li? If not what would be the closest model, muscular/thick thighs and Asian?

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Shot in the dark here

Post by Socratus »

I can't remember off-hand, but I know there at least a couple of sites that do Chun li-type dolls, as I've come across them. She's probably one of the doll makers favorite character to copy.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Dilly_0892
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dilly_0892 »

Man if you somehow can remember I would be extremely grateful lol I've found a few off a quick Google search but the sites seem sketchy.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Dilly_0892 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:11 am Well I am currently an owner of 2 beautiful ladies but I am looking for something very specific. Does anyone know if there are a reputable company that makes a doll based off chun-li? If not what would be the closest model, muscular/thick thighs and Asian?
Silicone or tpe? Silicone head + TPE body?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Maybe ask a few of your favorite vendors if they know any doll that looks like Chun-Li.

I just did a Google search, and there's all kinds of images. I don't see a single TDF vendor. Maybe reputable vendors can't openly advertise these. But the others will sell you one if you ask. I have the same thought on celebrity dolls. They can't display them, because they don't want to be sued, but they'll sell them if you ask.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Several years ago member MoneyMike mentioned that my Lucia, a PassionDolls Michele might look good in a Chun-Li costume.

Heads are interchangeable, so if the body is what you are searching then ask PassionDolls for a different head.

But warning: This doll weights 54 kg
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Dilly_0892
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dilly_0892 »

Doll Master wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:56 am
Dilly_0892 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:11 am Well I am currently an owner of 2 beautiful ladies but I am looking for something very specific. Does anyone know if there are a reputable company that makes a doll based off chun-li? If not what would be the closest model, muscular/thick thighs and Asian?
Silicone or tpe? Silicone head + TPE body?
Silicone would be ideal for me...but I would buy either for this character

Dilly_0892
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dilly_0892 »

Tsall wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:31 pm Several years ago member MoneyMike mentioned that my Lucia, a PassionDolls Michele might look good in a Chun-Li costume.

Heads are interchangeable, so if the body is what you are searching then ask PassionDolls for a different head.

But warning: This doll weights 54 kg
That is exactly what im looking for

INFORMATIONS