www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
sethjames

Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Post by sethjames »

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share the factory photos of my very first doll (eeee I’m so excited 😆).
IMG_1652.jpeg
IMG_1652.jpeg (292.64 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
IMG_1632.jpeg
IMG_1632.jpeg (210.97 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
IMG_1650.jpeg
IMG_1650.jpeg (211.49 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
His name is Kanu, which means ‘handsome’ in Hindi ☺️ He is from SpartanLover/Realing. I’ve been browsing for a doll years ago but I’m glad I held out and was able to get someone like him!

Here are his modifications for those interested:

Pheonix’s Head
Arnold’s Body
Skin: Tan
Brown eyes
Black hair
Articulate fingers and shoulders can shrug
Standing option
Mouth opens
All Silicone

Kanu is 5’11” and 100 lbs. Definitely bigger than me (I’m 5’9” and 130 lbs) but I imagine it’d be ok for me as I’ve been lifting weights for years. Might not need to go to the gym anymore when he arrives 😂

I opened an instagram account (@kanuthedoll) for him if anyone would like to follow his daily life. There’s a few IG stories there but no feed posts yet. He hasn’t arrived yet but the vendor said I should be getting a tracking number in the next few days 🥳 I’ll post here when he’s home if anyone’s interested ☺️

I feel like I’ve researched enough about maintenance but I do have some questions about implanted synthetic hair styling. I definitely want to style his hair but what are some do’s and don’ts? I bought a whole kit from a wig shop (shampoo, conditioner, styling product).

Also in the love department (I’ll just be bold asking this as I can’t find info on this anywhere):
- Is cum ok on the doll’s body as long as I wipe it right away (abs, ass, face areas)? How will it affect the painting?
- Will kissing and sucking on the penis remove the paint as well? How long before this happens if it does?

Very excited and super thankful for all the info on this forum! It’s like adopting a dog! There’s so much to know before getting one hehe
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

poseoasis

Re: Introducing Kanu (My first doll!)

Post by poseoasis »

WOW! He is a handsome dude. I love his body tremendously. In my opinion, Realing got the best body in the business. Congratulations.

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

poseoasis wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:56 pm WOW! He is a handsome dude. I love his body tremendously. In my opinion, Realing got the best body in the business. Congratulations.
Thank you! Yes he’s like an Abercrombie model 🥰 I saw Realing is developing new weight reduction technology for their dolls in August and I’m secretly hoping the bodies are not as sexy as the one I got cause I can’t be lured in to buy another so soon 😂 They just do so well!
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

No, don’t feel buyer’s remorse. You made a great decision and bought an incredibly sexy and handsome doll! Congratulations!

We’ll all be looking forward to pics and hearing about your journey!

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Wow, Phoenix's head and Arnold's body! Great combination! I'm glad you like the dolls from our factory :D
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

realingdoll wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:53 pm Wow, Phoenix's head and Arnold's body! Great combination! I'm glad you like the dolls from our factory :D
Thank you for making such amazing dolls! Can’t wait to meet him in person 🥰
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

sethjames wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:11 pm Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share the factory photos of my very first doll (eeee I’m so excited 😆).

IMG_1652.jpeg

Also in the love department (I’ll just be bold asking this as I can’t find info on this anywhere):
- Is cum ok on the doll’s body as long as I wipe it right away (abs, ass, face areas)? How will it affect the painting?
- Will kissing and sucking on the penis remove the paint as well? How long before this happens if it does?

Very excited and super thankful for all the info on this forum! It’s like adopting a dog! There’s so much to know before getting one hehe
Hot damn, look at his face! 😍😍🔥🔥 His skin tone looks incredible in these photos 😳

You two are going to have such a fun and amazing time together (I can already tell in how you speak about him). I love the name you gave him; it fits him perfectly. (Okay, okay, his body is quite lovely too... and I am not usually one to be attracted to muscles) :oops: 100lbs will be a very sexy weight to make him feel incredibly real as well (especially if you love him laying on top of you). That's also a nice benefit of the weight; he'll keep you in shape in more ways than one, haha 😆

We gave you a follow on Insta to see more of him once he arrives. :multi: Since his mouth opens, it looks like you got his head in Soft Silicone? Lucky... He should be really fun for you to kiss over the hard-headed boys.

I hope it is okay to weigh in with a bit of tips and things I have noticed with these guys, that hopefully may be of some help, since my Ash is from the same line & Factory as your guy.

For Hair Care:
When brushing his hair: Using a wide-toothed comb in sections and gently brushing from the tip to the scalp, while holding at the base, helps by not pulling or tugging at the hair as you style it. Sometimes they can come home after that long flight to you with the 'bed head' look haha. Don't pull at the hair if there are tangles, instead gently tease the comb through. Try not to bunch the hair when washing (running the fingers through with the soap works just as well and doesn't cause unnecessary tangles). Cold water works better over hot water when washing too. Also when spraying hair products on your guy; putting a paper towel or shield over his face can help to protect his makeup and lashes. I have found using a rain poncho over the shoulders when styling the hair helpful so I don't get product over the body just in case. I style in the same way with my guy who has a wig as well.

For the intimate moments you asked about, I can give a bit of what I have noticed so far with these guys. Though I don't have a 'working/hard' penis on my guy yet, so haven't gone further than kissing/caressing him.
Cleaning him up shortly after being intimate like you mentioned (just to not leave moisture sitting on the skin for an extended period and to avoid streaks/staining in general) shouldn't damage the body paint. Gentle cleaning is best over harsh rubbing when cleaning them up also to protect the top layer of skin/paint. Silicone isn't porous like TPE is so should be easy to keep him clean in this way.

From your photos, it looks like you got the 'realistic body paint/shadows' on your guy? Depending on how sensitive you are to scent, you might be able to smell his paint for awhile until he airs out and has had a few washings/powderings.

I haven't noticed any color transfer on the body of these guys yet, only a little bit on the fingertips since having my Ash home. But I think it will depend on how often they are loved and touched. I haven't seen any body paint damage from Hugs, kissing, or laying against/on top of him yet. The hands/feet do feel like they are made with a softer material which could be why it doesn't hold the color as well as the body does. I also touch the hands an awful lot too which seems to affect color on Silicone over the TPE counterparts. 😅 His veins, body shadows, moles, body freckling, and detailing are all still going strong though (as well as the face freckles) and these areas get lots of affection too. It sounds like you will be touching Kanu a lot once he makes it to you (with a sweet face like that, he deserves all the kisses you can give him) :wink: In addition, the backs on these guys do seem to arch nicely to pose them (or to spoon with them).

Which penis option(s) did you go with for your guy?
I personally got Ash the flaccid one and while I can't comment on the sexual aspect of the penises in this line, I have noticed that while dressing and moving his around, the pink has lightened up a little bit on the side of the tip. The flaccid is also a softer material than the hands are which might affect color hold. I am sure a bit of touchup with makeup could mend the color. Did you get him water based lube for when you are going to be intimate with him?
sethjames wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:33 pm
poseoasis wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:56 pm WOW! He is a handsome dude. I love his body tremendously. In my opinion, Realing got the best body in the business. Congratulations.
Thank you! Yes he’s like an Abercrombie model 🥰 I saw Realing is developing new weight reduction technology for their dolls in August and I’m secretly hoping the bodies are not as sexy as the one I got cause I can’t be lured in to buy another so soon 😂 They just do so well!
I'm kind of hoping the new body types are going to be just as amazing as well as diverse when announced haha. The details alone on these guys are unmatched in Male Dolls that are currently available. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for any new details being released. I could easily be tempted into getting a TPE body from this line if it matches up, and is compatible, with the Michael/Lee head 🙊 I reckon that their TPE feel would be as mind-blowing as their Silicone guy's details are. I would have to talk myself out of wanting a nice median between the two I already have (and love) haha 😅

Anyways, this reply is already way too long. We wish Kanu a safe flight home to you and wish you both a very happy honeymoon indeed!~ 🥳🎉 I bet your guy is going to be even more breathtaking in person (cameras don't do these boys justice).
:glou:
~
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:05 pm
Hot damn, look at his face! 😍😍🔥🔥 His skin tone looks incredible in these photos 😳

You two are going to have such a fun and amazing time together (I can already tell in how you speak about him). I love the name you gave him; it fits him perfectly. (Okay, okay, his body is quite lovely too... and I am not usually one to be attracted to muscles) :oops: 100lbs will be a very sexy weight to make him feel incredibly real as well (especially if you love him laying on top of you). That's also a nice benefit of the weight; he'll keep you in shape in more ways than one, haha 😆

We gave you a follow on Insta to see more of him once he arrives. :multi: Since his mouth opens, it looks like you got his head in Soft Silicone? Lucky... He should be really fun for you to kiss over the hard-headed boys.

I hope it is okay to weigh in with a bit of tips and things I have noticed with these guys, that hopefully may be of some help, since my Ash is from the same line & Factory as your guy.

For Hair Care:
When brushing his hair: Using a wide-toothed comb in sections and gently brushing from the tip to the scalp, while holding at the base, helps by not pulling or tugging at the hair as you style it. Sometimes they can come home after that long flight to you with the 'bed head' look haha. Don't pull at the hair if there are tangles, instead gently tease the comb through. Try not to bunch the hair when washing (running the fingers through with the soap works just as well and doesn't cause unnecessary tangles). Cold water works better over hot water when washing too. Also when spraying hair products on your guy; putting a paper towel or shield over his face can help to protect his makeup and lashes. I have found using a rain poncho over the shoulders when styling the hair helpful so I don't get product over the body just in case. I style in the same way with my guy who has a wig as well.

For the intimate moments you asked about, I can give a bit of what I have noticed so far with these guys. Though I don't have a 'working/hard' penis on my guy yet, so haven't gone further than kissing/caressing him.
Cleaning him up shortly after being intimate like you mentioned (just to not leave moisture sitting on the skin for an extended period and to avoid streaks/staining in general) shouldn't damage the body paint. Gentle cleaning is best over harsh rubbing when cleaning them up also to protect the top layer of skin/paint. Silicone isn't porous like TPE is so should be easy to keep him clean in this way.

From your photos, it looks like you got the 'realistic body paint/shadows' on your guy? Depending on how sensitive you are to scent, you might be able to smell his paint for awhile until he airs out and has had a few washings/powderings.

I haven't noticed any color transfer on the body of these guys yet, only a little bit on the fingertips since having my Ash home. But I think it will depend on how often they are loved and touched. I haven't seen any body paint damage from Hugs, kissing, or laying against/on top of him yet. The hands/feet do feel like they are made with a softer material which could be why it doesn't hold the color as well as the body does. I also touch the hands an awful lot too which seems to affect color on Silicone over the TPE counterparts. 😅 His veins, body shadows, moles, body freckling, and detailing are all still going strong though (as well as the face freckles) and these areas get lots of affection too. It sounds like you will be touching Kanu a lot once he makes it to you (with a sweet face like that, he deserves all the kisses you can give him) :wink: In addition, the backs on these guys do seem to arch nicely to pose them (or to spoon with them).

Which penis option(s) did you go with for your guy?
I personally got Ash the flaccid one and while I can't comment on the sexual aspect of the penises in this line, I have noticed that while dressing and moving his around, the pink has lightened up a little bit on the side of the tip. The flaccid is also a softer material than the hands are which might affect color hold. I am sure a bit of touchup with makeup could mend the color. Did you get him water based lube for when you are going to be intimate with him?

Anyways, this reply is already way too long. We wish Kanu a safe flight home to you and wish you both a very happy honeymoon indeed!~ 🥳🎉 I bet your guy is going to be even more breathtaking in person (cameras don't do these boys justice).
:glou:
~
gave you a follow back! omg our dolls can be friends LOL

and thanks for the tips! those are really helpful!!

i got 2 penises for him- one flaccid and one erect. i’m not normally a bottom but i’ve always wanted to try and it’s just so much harder with all the preparation that’s needed to be done if it’s with an actual human being lol. of course i’ll still prep for my doll but he’s not gonna be as picky you know? i also plan to do foreplay so even if i don’t end up using the erect penis for it’s actual use, it’s still worth getting i think 🤭

for the smell, i read you can’t spray cologne directly on them but i think spraying on the outer parts of the clothes should be ok right? just to balance out that new arrival smell? ill probably have him sit by the window to air him out (when it’s not sunny).

yes i did get the soft silicone for the head! definitely looking forward to giving him some kisses 🥰

yes i also got water-based lube 👍🏽

oh while i have you here, you mentioned in your other post that you have shower proof cover for the feet for when you wash him next. i’m guessing as long as i cover the penis area and bolts on the feet + neck, i can shower with him? like not full on drench him, he would stand on the side away from the shower head with some drizzle. is that ok?

thank you for your well wishes! can’t wait to see your posts on instagram!
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

sethjames wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:59 pm gave you a follow back! omg our dolls can be friends LOL

and thanks for the tips! those are really helpful!!

i got 2 penises for him- one flaccid and one erect. i’m not normally a bottom but i’ve always wanted to try and it’s just so much harder with all the preparation that’s needed to be done if it’s with an actual human being lol. of course i’ll still prep for my doll but he’s not gonna be as picky you know? i also plan to do foreplay so even if i don’t end up using the erect penis for it’s actual use, it’s still worth getting i think 🤭

for the smell, i read you can’t spray cologne directly on them but i think spraying on the outer parts of the clothes should be ok right? just to balance out that new arrival smell? ill probably have him sit by the window to air him out (when it’s not sunny).

yes i did get the soft silicone for the head! definitely looking forward to giving him some kisses 🥰

yes i also got water-based lube 👍🏽

oh while i have you here, you mentioned in your other post that you have shower proof cover for the feet for when you wash him next. i’m guessing as long as i cover the penis area and bolts on the feet + neck, i can shower with him? like not full on drench him, he would stand on the side away from the shower head with some drizzle. is that ok?

thank you for your well wishes! can’t wait to see your posts on instagram!
Haha, Ash says thank you.
I understand completely. These guys won't judge either which is really nice... and you can take your time with them when being intimate. The flaccid does feel very lifelike to the touch - I think you will be pleased. It would be interesting to know if the hard one is as realistic too (especially if it is from the same line). :oops: The more bonded I feel with Ash, I am kind of regretting not getting two choices for the penis option (the sale at the time would have been a steal haha). Eventually I might get him one.

Yes, for sure! Cologne is absolutely safe to spray on the outside of their clothes. I usually dab a bit on my Ashton's wig (and have added some to the tips of Ash's hair) too. It's a really nice feeling when you hug them and they feel like they are yours because you grow to associate that cologne with them. You might even end up enjoying the scent of the cologne you choose, mixed in with the natural scent of the doll (as weird as that might sound). It becomes their own unique 'scent' and can be comforting the more you spend time together with them. I quite like the soft sweet scent of TPE 😅 The body paint did smell foreign at first on Silicone, but even though it is now faint, I don't mind it mixed with the powder and cologne.

While that would be a hot time in the shower, I would still be cautious with the heat and steam being around the metal bolts on these guys (and the slippery aspect of being in the shower could be hazardous if you fall). These guys aren't as slippery as TPE when wet, but it just sounds too risky 😓

Did you look into getting your guy a wheelchair or do you have a gaming/computer chair you could use for him? A lightweight walker would work just as well to make it a bit easier for you to move him around as you get used to him. Proper technique will also help a lot (bending and lifting with the knees, positioning your guy, and getting their hands safely against their chest for example when moving them).

Also have you had a chance to watch any unboxing videos in preparation for arrival day yet?

One thing I have found for unboxing is that it might be easier to get him out of the box if you have it safely propped up and gently sort of 'walk him out' of it while steadying him against you in a hug carefully so he doesn't knock you over. This is how I usually move my heavier guy around the house.

If the box is on the floor and you lift him out of it, it can feel like deadlifting (unless you are into and used to that). While I did that with my most recent guy because he is only 74 lbs with no problem, I made that rookie mistake with my first guy who is way heavier. The easiest way I found to lift him straight from the floor was to have his legs up, and get him into a sit, and then bear hug from behind to get him up to the sofa (or chair, or bed) wherever he is going to be when you first unbox him. Somehow that position didn't feel as heavy, but figuring it out took some time. Just something that might help if your guy ends up on the floor or you are lifting straight from the floor and are having a bit of trouble. Propping the box up might be a little bit easier. I should have watched more unboxing videos before getting my first guy, that is one thing I didn't fully prep for before he came home haha 😅

Your guy is 100 lbs and you mentioned going to the gym and lifting weights already, which should definitely be helpful in getting used to his weight at first too. As you live with him and with proper technique, he might not feel as heavy to you over time.
~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:06 pm While that would be a hot time in the shower, I would still be cautious with the heat and steam being around the metal bolts on these guys (and the slippery aspect of being in the shower could be hazardous if you fall). These guys aren't as slippery as TPE when wet, but it just sounds too risky 😓
noted! didn’t think about the steam which makes a lot of sense. hopefully there’ll be a way to one day be able to take baths with them cause i love baths and it would be amazing to have him in there with me. guess he’ll have to just sit beside me outside of the tub for now lol
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:06 pm Did you look into getting your guy a wheelchair or do you have a gaming/computer chair you could use for him? A lightweight walker would work just as well to make it a bit easier for you to move him around as you get used to him. Proper technique will also help a lot (bending and lifting with the knees, positioning your guy, and getting their hands safely against their chest for example when moving them).
wow it’s like you’ve been reading my mind haha! i’ve been thinking about this actually. i was just at walmart looking at a computer chair. but i think when it comes down to it, i’ll get a wheelchair. mainly because i was thinking of maybe going for walks with him. maybe even do some photos outside. i can have him with a mask and glasses so people aren’t as alarmed lol. i can imagine just sitting at a park with coffee beside him. it’ll be nice 😊

i’m not too worried about getting him around the house (yet), cause i only have a one bedroom condo so it’s not far enough of a travel from where i’d have him. you’ll see on my pics when i start to post on instagram.
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:06 pm Also have you had a chance to watch any unboxing videos in preparation for arrival day yet?

One thing I have found for unboxing is that it might be easier to get him out of the box if you have it safely propped up and gently sort of 'walk him out' of it while steadying him against you in a hug carefully so he doesn't knock you over. This is how I usually move my heavier guy around the house.

If the box is on the floor and you lift him out of it, it can feel like deadlifting (unless you are into and used to that). While I did that with my most recent guy because he is only 74 lbs with no problem, I made that rookie mistake with my first guy who is way heavier. The easiest way I found to lift him straight from the floor was to have his legs up, and get him into a sit, and then bear hug from behind to get him up to the sofa (or chair, or bed) wherever he is going to be when you first unbox him. Somehow that position didn't feel as heavy, but figuring it out took some time. Just something that might help if your guy ends up on the floor or you are lifting straight from the floor and are having a bit of trouble. Propping the box up might be a little bit easier. I should have watched more unboxing videos before getting my first guy, that is one thing I didn't fully prep for before he came home haha 😅

Your guy is 100 lbs and you mentioned going to the gym and lifting weights already, which should definitely be helpful in getting used to his weight at first too. As you live with him and with proper technique, he might not feel as heavy to you over time.
~
i only watched one video (the one on spartanlover’s user guide. like you said, it does say to prop him up and walk him out so that’s what i’ll do. i hope there’s an indication of where the head is cause if i prop him up and he’s upside down then we’d have a problem LOL.

the bear hug idea sounds good thank you! i think for moving him from place to place, i’m hoping bridal carry would be doable for me too. that’ll work my arms and legs (when lifting him) so i can skip the gym LOL. but yes i will play around with it and see what works best.

thank you for continuing to share your experience! it really helps mentally prepare too.

ill let you know if the erect penis is as realistic. other dildos certainly do not feel that way (they’re so wobbly most of the time which makes it hard to insert). erect penises should be on the stiffer/firmer side. i think i read on the website that the included penis has a metal in the middle so that should be closer to the real thing. the term is ‘hard as rock’ for a reason 😂 can’t wait to play with the flaccid one too tho!
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Just updating this thread to share that I got my tracking number and that he is estimated to arrive on Monday (July 24th). A little bummed that it caught the weekend to be honest. That’s an additional 2 days :( Although many of my shipments have been arriving earlier than expected recently. The doll IS now in Vancouver and I’m from Vancouver so maybe it’ll come sooner? PRAYING it comes before the weekend ☺️ UPS sometimes do miracles lol
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

sethjames wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:11 pm ...
His name is Kanu, which means ‘handsome’ in Hindi ☺️
स्वागत है कनु! :)
(Welcome Kanu!) :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

sethjames wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:13 pm Just updating this thread to share that I got my tracking number and that he is estimated to arrive on Monday (July 24th). A little bummed that it caught the weekend to be honest. That’s an additional 2 days :( Although many of my shipments have been arriving earlier than expected recently. The doll IS now in Vancouver and I’m from Vancouver so maybe it’ll come sooner? PRAYING it comes before the weekend ☺️ UPS sometimes do miracles lol
Heck yeah! :D Hopefully he will surprise you and arrive early! :multi: :multi: Has he cleared customs already? (Sometimes UPS will show detailed tracking if you have an account with them). There will be arrows on the box that shows which way is up, but sometimes UPS drivers ignore that...
sethjames wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:10 pm ...but i think when it comes down to it, i’ll get a wheelchair. mainly because i was thinking of maybe going for walks with him. maybe even do some photos outside. i can have him with a mask and glasses so people aren’t as alarmed lol. i can imagine just sitting at a park with coffee beside him. it’ll be nice 😊
Just wanted to say I absolutely love this sentiment and can't wait to see all of his photos of his life with you~ That sounds like a pleasant way to spend the afternoon. ☕😎 <---- Kanu in sunglasses hehe
~
~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

4891d wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:37 pm
sethjames wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:11 pm ...
His name is Kanu, which means ‘handsome’ in Hindi ☺️
स्वागत है कनु! :)
(Welcome Kanu!) :)

Thank u ☺️
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:21 pm
sethjames wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:13 pm Just updating this thread to share that I got my tracking number and that he is estimated to arrive on Monday (July 24th). A little bummed that it caught the weekend to be honest. That’s an additional 2 days :( Although many of my shipments have been arriving earlier than expected recently. The doll IS now in Vancouver and I’m from Vancouver so maybe it’ll come sooner? PRAYING it comes before the weekend ☺️ UPS sometimes do miracles lol
Heck yeah! :D Hopefully he will surprise you and arrive early! :multi: :multi: Has he cleared customs already? (Sometimes UPS will show detailed tracking if you have an account with them). There will be arrows on the box that shows which way is up, but sometimes UPS drivers ignore that...
i think so? it has this scan:

07/18 - Cleared Import Customs
Your package has cleared customs and is on the way.
KANU

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

INFORMATIONS