sanhuiofficial.com

Tatiana, SanHui 125 review, unboxing and first impressions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jack181

Tatiana, SanHui 125 review, unboxing and first impressions

Post by jack181 »

It all began here: viewtopic.php?t=168017

As someone with very serious health issues I need lightweight dolls, and shorter dolls are generally lighter. Not only that, they're amazing too! They are easy to move, position, dress, clean, photograph, and play with. In my above post, you can see how I went about searching for my dolls. San Hui offers a large variety of beautifully sculpted dolls with some very luscious faces to choose from. Some dolls are even seamless! Seamless dolls are few and far between, and while this doll isn't seamless, her sister is and she will soon find her way home to us! A large deciding factor with this doll was a combination of the above. San Hui aims to please their customers, and this experience will prove the proof is in the pudding.

Jeff at Booty Call Dolls is my vendor of choice, but San Hui has a limited vendor policy due to existing issues with vendors. Because of this, I would have to order directly from the manufacturer to have the best policy. It seemed a bit daunting at first, because we rely on vendors for their excellent ability at resolving any issues that we have, and being able to respond in a timely manner. Manufacturers can be very slow to respond at times, and I've heard a few nightmare stories about customer service. In a game where waiting is your biggest obstacle, it's important that you don't have to wait for extended periods of time. Mike would quickly show me that I would never have to wait any longer than necessary. He is very prompt at responding to emails. Sometimes we've chatted for several hours back and forth. On numerous occasion Mike would respond in mere minutes.

Each time being as pleasant as the last, and always being kind and respectful. He will reassure you, and get you the answers to your questions if he can. Sometimes I was not given an answer, but I knew my request was a bit far fetched. I can be a bit impatient and worry a little sometimes, but Mike continued to reassure me that I'd be given the answers to my question when they became available to him. And this held to be true. I had some difficult requests at times. They'd finish my order, and no sooner than it was finished I'd have another request for them. The first time it was custom makeup, and they did it without question. The second was another head, and two weeks later she too was done and had custom makeup to boot! I wanted more wigs and eyes, and that was easy too. No task was too small for Mike. I was so happy that I asked to buy a second doll. Mike found me my doll, and she is in the hands of their very talented makeup artists. I look forward to seeing the results of the Seamless 118 Elf as much as I did every experience before it.

Mike, you've been great and I can't wait to see what the future holds for San Hui.

First impressions:

Tia is every bit what I had imagined. Appropriately scaled down adult doll, with a luscious face and a body sculpt that would make even the most skeptical curious. Her personality fills the room with a strong presence. This doll is of exceptional quality. Her standard joints are easy to move and manipulate, and they maintain position very well. Her skin is soft, and feels great to the touch. The makeup looks well done and doesn't appear that it'll fade anytime soon. Her butt is very soft and makes for some very intense immersion during play time. Her gel breasts have a nice jiggle, are extremely fun to play with and compliment her body very well. And I know you wouldn't be happy if I didn't talk about the vagina. That peach is easy to reach, is very soft, and feels so good that I'll have to stop myself from commenting further but 10/10 extremely satisfied.

Without further ado, the unboxing!

In my excitement I tried to find the rightside up, and saw no arrows. I didn't notice the lettering was upside down. I don't know what all the writing is so I blanked it out.
Sarah (1).jpg
Sarah (1).jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
I've read this has questionable build quality, but even if it were torn all to hell when I received it I wouldn't care so long as my doll was protected. Her safety is my priority.
Sarah (2).jpg
Sarah (2).jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
She is well protected. Her neck is braced, and there's styrofoam wedged by her shoulders, feet and inbetween her legs. Very nice, San Hui!
Sarah (3).jpg
Sarah (3).jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
Two heads, Wigs #1-6, Eyes #1, #2, #4, #5, #6, #7, and #8. A cute red and black nightie, USB heater, and a hose attachment for douching. She came wearing cute socks and shoes too!
Sarah (4).jpg
Sarah (4).jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
Well the neck is bent... It would be a damn shame if I waited all this time just to get a broken neck, or have it snap on me when trying to fix it...
Sarah (5).jpg
Sarah (5).jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
I used a screwdriver to very slowly and carefully put the neck back into position. Crisis averted. The white plastic washer keeps getting wedged under the skin though.
Sarah (6).jpg
Sarah (6).jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
Alright, let's observe the head connector and attach it. Mike advises to sit her up, then firmly but gently rotate left and right until it fits on.
Sarah (7).jpg
Sarah (7).jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
Well hello to you too, Tia! It's short for Tatiana. She is deceptively large in this photo, and that goes to show you just how exceptionally well scaled down she is. She's every bit as amazing as she looks. Her sister would show her face, but she is too shy. Maybe she'll warm up to the idea after a day or two. It was a bumpy ride after all...
Sarah (8).jpg
Sarah (8).jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
She wanted to give everyone a hug before lying down. She's exhausted after her trip. So cute. I love her personality. Until we meet again...
Sarah (9).jpg
Sarah (9).jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1682 times
SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

jack181

Re: Tatiana, SanHui 125 review, unboxing and first impressions

Post by jack181 »

The dress is a bit too long but it's so cute we had to try it on her anyway.

She was being silly and stuck her tongue out when I said cheese.
20230704_171349.jpg
20230704_171349.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1603 times
She laughed and then gave me a beautiful smile. (This was done using FaceApp, an app that lets you edit your pictures using AI. The other photos are not edited.)
20230704_171257.jpg
20230704_171257.jpg (3.95 MiB) Viewed 1603 times
I love her long beautiful hair. It's fairly easy to brush, too.
SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)

jack181

Post by jack181 »

I'm having an issue where her calf muscles aren't pointing down / going under her leg. This causes the seam to not line up in the neutral position. So either I don't have her in the neutral position, or it's intended to be this way. I had the same issues with her wrists and feet and was able to easily manipulate them back into the neutral position, but the calves don't budge. Is this how it should be then?

jack181

Post by jack181 »

Not to worry. Mike said that it's normal for this doll.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

The Sarah head is a great choice, she has charismatic look. Nice to see 125 Sanhui.
I think that you can adjust the calf position: move the lower leg to 90 degree, then rotate the lower leg inside/ outside. Then straighten the leg. That should position the knee cap and calves on the right place as well straighten the seam lines.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

jack181

Post by jack181 »

Wight wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:27 am The Sarah head is a great choice, she has charismatic look. Nice to see 125 Sanhui.
I think that you can adjust the calf position: move the lower leg to 90 degree, then rotate the lower leg inside/ outside. Then straighten the leg. That should position the knee cap and calves on the right place as well straighten the seam lines.
Thank you, and I tried your suggestion and it worked perfectly!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Great!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Very nice! Is this the new 125 or the one they’ve had for a while?
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

INFORMATIONS