docklandet_top_banner_tdf.gif

Welcome to Docklandet!

Docklandet is a Sweden-based retailer and distributor of realistic silicone and TPE dolls. We are an authorized partner of famous brands such as WM, Zelex, Irontech, Starpery and many more. We have our warehouse in Sweden for fast delivery to whole EU. Docklandet has one of the greatest doll collections in the world with over 60 dolls on display in our huge show room. Our team got high experience in dolls and our store offers the best prices, newest dolls and upgrades, free discreet shipping, right to return and of course no hidden fee's.
Patrol86
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Welcome to Docklandet!

Post by Patrol86 »

Hello!

Was there on Wednesday and my conclusion:

Easy to find, address is found on their website. I was in contact a few days before just confirm that they are on site, which they where. I did this since I had a long way to and from so wanted to be sure that they weren't closed for the day.

Staff was very easy going and helpful, my order was already in the front when I arrived since they knew I was on my way. I got a tour of the place and I really like the setup, basement was the best of course. :evilbat:

Had a small discussion about different makers and dolls, had tried to gather some info from here and other places before ordering.

Opened up my order on site just to very that they were correct dolls and no damage found. :thumbs_up:

All in all I would contact them again if I would to buy some more dolls. Good prices and lots of options to choose from, my dolls weren't in stock but they have a larger supply at home.
I don't know if all their in store inventory is up-to-date but you can see on their website what dolls they have at home.

As for me as a first time doll buyer I felt comfortable to visit and shop. :angel:

I haven't done any reviews of the dolls since they are Aibei and they haven't any section of their own here for various reasons.

Will be interesting to see if I'm satisfied in the long run, can't really compare to anything since I didn't have any dolls before these two, been thinking about get one for a couple of years but finally bought now.
From what I can gather the Aibeis have gone up quite a lot in quality over the recent years. Time will tell :?: :?: :?:

So what dolls did I get?
I was first shopping for one and was going to go with a WM but during my research these two beauties showed up. Couldn't decide which I liked more so I had to get both... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

First one
-->Link removed Rule 1A<--

Second one
Last edited by Swan on Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove links to non listed manufacturer doll

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

sounds good.
I also like the basement and the owner.
easy to talk and see the dolls.
better than I think before.

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

Patrol86 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:40 pm Hello!

Was there on Wednesday and my conclusion:

Easy to find, address is found on their website. I was in contact a few days before just confirm that they are on site, which they where. I did this since I had a long way to and from so wanted to be sure that they weren't closed for the day.

Staff was very easy going and helpful, my order was already in the front when I arrived since they knew I was on my way. I got a tour of the place and I really like the setup, basement was the best of course. :evilbat:

Had a small discussion about different makers and dolls, had tried to gather some info from here and other places before ordering.

Opened up my order on site just to very that they were correct dolls and no damage found. :thumbs_up:

All in all I would contact them again if I would to buy some more dolls. Good prices and lots of options to choose from, my dolls weren't in stock but they have a larger supply at home.
I don't know if all their in store inventory is up-to-date but you can see on their website what dolls they have at home.

As for me as a first time doll buyer I felt comfortable to visit and shop. :angel:

I haven't done any reviews of the dolls since they are Aibei and they haven't any section of their own here for various reasons.

Will be interesting to see if I'm satisfied in the long run, can't really compare to anything since I didn't have any dolls before these two, been thinking about get one for a couple of years but finally bought now.
From what I can gather the Aibeis have gone up quite a lot in quality over the recent years. Time will tell :?: :?: :?:

So what dolls did I get?
I was first shopping for one and was going to go with a WM but during my research these two beauties showed up. Couldn't decide which I liked more so I had to get both... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

First one

Second one
Thanks alot the review my friend! Happy to meet you! <3

Docklandet
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Docklandet »

titjob wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:35 pm sounds good.
I also like the basement and the owner.
easy to talk and see the dolls.
better than I think before.
Thank you! These days our show room have also expanded outside of the basement! You are welcome again my friend :)

INFORMATIONS