realsexdoll.com

about the f**k friends tiffany love doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: about the f**k friends tiffany love doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

omegadavid wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:07 am so no one here has this tiffany doll inflated maybe someone can take a pic of her standing so i see how she looks? i mean her face looks hot but niot sure if the material is hard or soft..

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

thanks! looks a bit small but still hot!

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

omegadavid wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:32 pm thanks! looks a bit small but still hot!
Kimmi Comics - Tiffanys Sister Looking For, 01.jpg
Kimmi Comics - Tiffanys Sister Looking For, 01.jpg (680.91 KiB) Viewed 357 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

omegadavid wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:07 am so no one here has this tiffany doll inflated maybe someone can take a pic of her standing so i see how she looks? i mean her face looks hot but niot sure if the material is hard or soft..
Here are some 148CM DiaoShi inflatable doll size comparisons with a skinny 145CM TPE and a slim 172CM mannequin.

The shell of the mannequin is hard, the dark TPE doll feels realistic, and the inflated vinyl doll bodies are soft, especially when they have lots of air to stretch them out. The DiaoShi doll's plastic has varying levels of softness and warms from human body heat. Those plastic heads, hands, and feet are stuffed with fibre, providing strength and flexibility. To the touch, the heads are smooth but solid. The feet and hands have a texture. The breasts are solid but flexible, a cross between hard rubber and soft plastic. I believe Tiffany's breasts can be filled with water.

LOVE AND VIBES dolls featured are Aileen, Lauren, Marina, Marlene, and Suzy;

148CM Aileen is a close match to Tiffany's body, although she is inflated below normal pressure to prolong her life.

148CM Marina aka Layna is also close in size to Tiffany and has plenty of air to help her stand.

148CM Lauren is also under pressure. She's never had high pressure so still has the vinyl creases created when the doll is folded into a small bag at the factory.

150CM Suzy is slightly over-inflated to keep her vinyl nice and smooth.

HEIGHT.png
HEIGHT.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 342 times
LAUREN.png
LAUREN.png (998.99 KiB) Viewed 342 times
03 - LAUREN.png
03 - LAUREN.png (790.26 KiB) Viewed 342 times
145D.png
145D.png (596.96 KiB) Viewed 342 times
03 - SUZY + AILEEN.png
03 - SUZY + AILEEN.png (872.93 KiB) Viewed 342 times
LAYNA.png
LAYNA.png (6.28 MiB) Viewed 342 times
SAILORS.png
SAILORS.png (517.92 KiB) Viewed 342 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:49 pm
omegadavid wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:32 pm thanks! looks a bit small but still hot!
Kimmi Comics - Tiffanys Sister Looking For, 01.jpg

hah cute really nice! maybe someday il meet her!

INFORMATIONS