www.wmdolls.com

Another male sex doll with weight reduction

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Another male sex doll with weight reduction

Post by SpartanLover »

Foam core dolls are popular here, so here's a new addition: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-grant.
A 5'7 doll with a completely brand-new body mold (not just a new head!), weighing 88 lbs (40 kg), and sporting a seamless fixed penis. He's a full TPE doll, yet quite detailed. Thanks to being full TPE, he comes with an oral opening by default and costs less than silicone dolls.

What's everyone's opinion on his body, face, and other features?
Attachments
download (22).jpeg
download (22).jpeg (513.08 KiB) Viewed 1287 times
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

poseoasis

Re: Another male sex doll with weight reduction

Post by poseoasis »

Sexy Guy! He looks like Dwayne Johnson to me.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

poseoasis wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:59 am Sexy Guy! He looks like Dwayne Johnson to me.
My first thought too.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

I must say he is really sexy... And I think I already fucked with the guy...and he was a hell of a fuck..lol

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

nice body, not a fan of his face and definitely would not ever purchase a doll with an attached penis.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Another member already got this one !
Nice that the vendor and the end purchasers photos looked the same ! I can respect honest marketing!

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

Grant is not too bad. He looked like he had a hard life but have a big warm cuddly heart under that tough exterior. A tender touch will get him to open up himself to love...maybe even passion. Wink wink!
I like the attached penis, but I prefer it floppy with two testicles swimming in the scrotum. It's nice to feel and fun to touch. With multiple densities of the flaccid or hung stage even more impressive realism in touch and feel for me.
But most people prefer the hard mode and some wants the option to change between hard/flaccid and different sizes for posing and photos. So it's understandable. Do what sells is the logical step.

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

His face is the? Are those eye brows not implanted?
Which brand is he?

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Not my cup of tea, but he is a good-looking fellow! I really like the step towards more mature looking Male dolls with his face lines/wrinkles/detail though (especially around his mouth). Dimples -even slight- on a guy are really cute. Done just right it adds a nice charm to him. I am interested in seeing more from his creators if they come out with different ethnicities/body types someday.

And 88 lbs for full TPE is a very nice weight too! Seeing the ability for a TPE male doll with incredible weight reduction like this makes me incredibly hopeful and excited for the future of them. TPE might just be my personal favorite so I truly appreciate manufacturers taking their customers seriously about the weight and working on that aspect.
Removable penis vs fixed option would be a plus for durability as well.
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Sam40 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:20 pm His face is the? Are those eye brows not implanted?
Which brand is he?
They look painted from the last closeup video on the product page. Very well done if they are are painted for sure.
Grant Spartan.jpg
Grant Spartan.jpg (108.74 KiB) Viewed 1208 times
-' Absolute Boyfriend '

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

He looks very tense, and maybe confused? But I do like his body, penis, and weight!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

When it comes to new male dolls, the first stat I look at is the weight. While 40kg is quite an improved weight for a 5 foot 7 inch doll, sadly he would still be too heavy for my girly little arms to lift. This new guy is 3.2kg/7 lbs heavier than my 5 foot 3 inch (TPE) WM male - and I can just manage to lift him a very short distance while wearing a back brace. (I'm the same height as my doll, btw.) Hopefully within the next few years, male dolls will become even lighter and easier to lift. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Hugs N Cuddles wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:39 am Grant is not too bad. He looked like he had a hard life but have a big warm cuddly heart under that tough exterior. A tender touch will get him to open up himself to love...maybe even passion. Wink wink!
I like the attached penis, but I prefer it floppy with two testicles swimming in the scrotum. It's nice to feel and fun to touch. With multiple densities of the flaccid or hung stage even more impressive realism in touch and feel for me.
But most people prefer the hard mode and some wants the option to change between hard/flaccid and different sizes for posing and photos. So it's understandable. Do what sells is the logical step.
I love the idea of testicles swimming in the scrotum!!!

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

true_blue22 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:08 pm When it comes to new male dolls, the first stat I look at is the weight. While 40kg is quite an improved weight for a 5 foot 7 inch doll, sadly he would still be too heavy for my girly little arms to lift. This new guy is 3.2kg/7 lbs heavier than my 5 foot 3 inch (TPE) WM male - and I can just manage to lift him a very short distance while wearing a back brace. (I'm the same height as my doll, btw.) Hopefully within the next few years, male dolls will become even lighter and easier to lift. :D
88lbs for full TPE is an advancement that should be celebrated... Maybe I'm looking at it optimistically, but this is exciting news for Male Dolls - with the amazing feel of TPE, while being more manageable weight wise. I don't mean any disrespect and feel I can add my 2cents as both my guys are taller than me, and I am a female, so it is possible to move this guy a lot easier than some of the heavier models on the market right now.

Does your Erik have the standing feet option? I know I've perused through your posts and enjoy them (he has a sweet face), but I can't recall if I've seen the very bottom of his feet. I'm wondering if standing feet option makes it easier to move these guys?

But if this guy is too heavy, Realing Dolls has stated their newer models in the upcoming months will be up to even 20 lbs more off of the weight than the current Male Dolls they already have available! Taking into account their lightest guy is 70 lbs, that sounds like they could be as low as 50 lbs. :multi: (Here's to hoping!) That is super exciting news I think all of us Male Doll enthusiasts can celebrate together when they are announced to the public ^_^ :glou:

*Sorry to Grant the doll & SpartanLover; this got off topic. He will be a whole lotta love for someone for sure with that smoldering expression and soft skin...
-' Absolute Boyfriend '

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

poseoasis wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:55 pm
Hugs N Cuddles wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:39 am Grant is not too bad. He looked like he had a hard life but have a big warm cuddly heart under that tough exterior. A tender touch will get him to open up himself to love...maybe even passion. Wink wink!
I love the idea of testicles swimming in the scrotum!!!
If this design became a creation that was available for purchase (even as an attachment?) I would be mind-blown. That added level of realism would be really nice... Maybe there is a way you could pitch your idea to a manufacturer?
-' Absolute Boyfriend '

INFORMATIONS