www.wmdolls.com

Another male sex doll with weight reduction

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Another male sex doll with weight reduction

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:01 pm
poseoasis wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:55 pm
Hugs N Cuddles wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:39 am Grant is not too bad. He looked like he had a hard life but have a big warm cuddly heart under that tough exterior. A tender touch will get him to open up himself to love...maybe even passion. Wink wink!
I like the attached penis, but I prefer it floppy with two testicles swimming in the scrotum. It's nice to feel and fun to touch. With multiple densities of the flaccid or hung stage even more impressive realism in touch and feel for me.
But most people prefer the hard mode and some wants the option to change between hard/flaccid and different sizes for posing and photos. So it's understandable. Do what sells is the logical step.
I love the idea of testicles swimming in the scrotum!!!
If this design became a creation that was available for purchase (even as an attachment?) I would be mind-blown. That added level of realism would be really nice... Maybe there is a way you could pitch your idea to a manufacturer?
There is a company that makes ftm prosthesis that caught my eye. I thought maybe I could just stick it on a doll. But the colour matching and smoothing out the seams require some knowhow and talent in special effects to look good. Sigh

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:57 pm 88lbs for full TPE is an advancement that should be celebrated...

Does your Erik have the standing feet option? I know I've perused through your posts and enjoy them (he has a sweet face), but I can't recall if I've seen the very bottom of his feet. I'm wondering if standing feet option makes it easier to move these guys?

But if this guy is too heavy, Realing Dolls has stated their newer models in the upcoming months will be up to even 20 lbs more off of the weight than the current Male Dolls they already have available! Taking into account their lightest guy is 70 lbs, that sounds like they could be as low as 50 lbs. :multi: (Here's to hoping!) That is super exciting news I think all of us Male Doll enthusiasts can celebrate together when they are announced to the public ^_^ :glou:
Hey, MyAbsoluteBoyfriend. I'm confused about why Spartan Lover describes this doll as being full TPE when he has a foam core. I consider my WM doll to be full TPE because that's all he's made from. There's nothing else internally, just the metal skeleton and his TPE "flesh".

Erik does have the standing feet - however, both of his hip joints are now loose, which means that he can't stand. (His left hip joint became loose within 3 months of his arrival.) When he could stand, yes, that made it easier for me to move him because he could support his own weight. But not any more, which makes it harder to lift/move him. In fact, he lives on my bed 24/7 and only moves from the bed to his modified bedside chair when I have to change my sheets. This is why he's always posed sitting on my bed for photos. (Thanks for checking out his thread, btw.)

I look forward to even more weight reduction for male dolls in the future and I find it encouraging that Realing Doll, SMdoll and Spartan Lover are actively working on it. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Full TPE in the sense that it has a TPE body and a TPE head.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

true_blue22 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:05 am
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:57 pm 88lbs for full TPE is an advancement that should be celebrated...

Does your Erik have the standing feet option? I know I've perused through your posts and enjoy them (he has a sweet face), but I can't recall if I've seen the very bottom of his feet. I'm wondering if standing feet option makes it easier to move these guys?

But if this guy is too heavy, Realing Dolls has stated their newer models in the upcoming months will be up to even 20 lbs more off of the weight than the current Male Dolls they already have available! Taking into account their lightest guy is 70 lbs, that sounds like they could be as low as 50 lbs. :multi: (Here's to hoping!) That is super exciting news I think all of us Male Doll enthusiasts can celebrate together when they are announced to the public ^_^ :glou:
Hey, MyAbsoluteBoyfriend. I'm confused about why Spartan Lover describes this doll as being full TPE when he has a foam core. I consider my WM doll to be full TPE because that's all he's made from. There's nothing else internally, just the metal skeleton and his TPE "flesh".

Erik does have the standing feet - however, both of his hip joints are now loose, which means that he can't stand. (His left hip joint became loose within 3 months of his arrival.) When he could stand, yes, that made it easier for me to move him because he could support his own weight. But not any more, which makes it harder to lift/move him. In fact, he lives on my bed 24/7 and only moves from the bed to his modified bedside chair when I have to change my sheets. This is why he's always posed sitting on my bed for photos. (Thanks for checking out his thread, btw.)

I look forward to even more weight reduction for male dolls in the future and I find it encouraging that Realing Doll, SMdoll and Spartan Lover are actively working on it. :D
I'm sorry to hear that about Erik, he is still lovely and I enjoy your relationship with him a lot. I can tell how much you love him in how you write about him and share his photos with everyone on the forum 💛 There are some places that offer services that tighten joints on TPE dolls (repair shops), but I think the shipping to get a personal doll to them and 'fixed' might be the same price as a whole new doll... Maybe a brace on him could help him stand if you wanted him to? A Doll YouTuber I've watched uses a brace on the knee joints/wrists and it might give the same effect with the Pelvis area.

Since Grant isn't considered a hybrid doll, (Silicone/TPE - Soft Silicone/TPE) and is majorly made from TPE, I think that is why he is okay to be described as full TPE.

TPE is heavy on it's own for sure... At this time, I don't know if a manufacturer could make a light doll, while keeping the adult proportions, while still using full TPE (just the skeleton inside), without using other internal components to try and decrease the weight and density. A soft internal piece would likely get melted by the TPE upon pouring and a Hollow TPE Doll doesn't sound feasible and could risk tears similar to Hollow breasts on the female dolls. The material would need something to hold onto/fix to.

Maybe a whole new material would be needed to get the same feel of TPE and the light weight a lot of people want on the dolls? I think manufactures have been trying to hone this balance for numerous years with their own unique 'recipes' for skin texture/weight with different ratios and materials used in creation of these dolls. It's sort an age old question in the world of love doll manufacturing I've noticed since follow them for many, many years. I find the manufacturing and whole creation facet of these dolls very interesting. There doesn't seem to be a doll that 'fits' everyone's tastes and preferences yet, but that necessarily isn't a bad thing. Possibly having the same body models available at different weights could satisfy every consumer?

I personally don't mind the weight and would buy a TPE guy at 88 lbs for the feel and texture of them overall. I think the weight adds a nice realistic aspect and makes them feel more alive; especially when cuddling next to them or having them leaning against you while watching TV, with your head on their shoulder ❤️ Maybe I'm looking at it from a more sentimental view, but that feature alone would justify purchasing a heavier doll again in the future.
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hey, MyAbsoluteBoyfriend. I appreciate your kind comments about Erik and I'm glad to know that you've enjoyed seeing our relationship develop. Unfortunately, I don't know of any doll repair service in my location. And repairs would most likely be costly. I'd appreciate it if you could send me a link for the YouTube channel via PM. That would be great! I agree that weight reduction will probably result in the dolls not feeling quite as realistic - but that's a trade I'd be willing to make in order to lift a doll more easily and being able to interact with it in more ways. Yes, TPE feels very realistic - it's been almost 2 years since Erik arrived and I'm still blown away by how realistic his TPE "flesh" feels. His lips are so soft and feel amazing when I kiss him. I'm curious to know how this new Spartan Lover doll feels - whether it still feels realistic when touched.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hi everyone!

The photos you see posted of Grant on this thread were done by us for promotional purposes. The maker of this doll is Doll4ever.
He is a weight reduced TPE doll with standing feet. He weighs exactly 87 pounds fully clothed with head.

Grant has a counterpart, Devon. Younger. Stylish. Popular with our ladies for sure!

If you have questions about this doll, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Attachments
DSC06495.jpeg
DSC06495.jpeg (4.26 MiB) Viewed 679 times
DSC06524.jpeg
DSC06524.jpeg (5.66 MiB) Viewed 679 times
DSC06535.jpeg
DSC06535.jpeg (5.02 MiB) Viewed 679 times
DSC06560.jpeg
DSC06560.jpeg (5.51 MiB) Viewed 679 times
DSC06562.jpeg
DSC06562.jpeg (7.11 MiB) Viewed 679 times

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Hello Leatherman, those are some of the best male doll photoshoots I've seen. Also, great choice of clothing! Also, thank you for taking pictures of the doll's ass. Too often, photographers ignore that body part. Customers always ask us for ass pictures.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

SpartanLover wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:33 pm Hello Leatherman, those are some of the best male doll photoshoots I've seen. Also, great choice of clothing! Also, thank you for taking pictures of the doll's ass. Too often, photographers ignore that body part. Customers always ask us for ass pictures.
Thank you SpartanLover.

Male dolls need “Exposure” too. 🤣

He is a great doll for sure! D4E does it again!!!

:glou:

PS - We have 2 more shoots to do with them. We will get plenty of ass shots for you. Let us know if you want to see anything else.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Would appreciate some videos too. D4E told me Devon doesn't have any videos, which is unfortunate. People love videos!

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

For reference. :haha4:
Attachments
DSC06571.jpeg
DSC06571.jpeg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 670 times

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

SpartanLover wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:43 pm Would appreciate some videos too. D4E told me Devon doesn't have any videos, which is unfortunate. People love videos!
Grant has videos. We will do Devon’s next 😉

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Thank you, Leatherman.

Yes, Devon is already a big hit with all his backside and that cute Back Street Boys/Justin Bieber face. The bald mafia boss Grant, on the other hand, for now, is being slept on, but perhaps his time will come soon too.

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Grant is definitely my cup of tea. I can't wait to get my money together to order him.

jeff1313
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeff1313 »

He looks delicious to me! I would love to try him out!!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Leatherman wrote:
:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS