http://www.climax-doll.com/

[CLM OWOP]#001. Review the new products released by CLM in May-June.

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

[CLM OWOP]#001. Review the new products released by CLM in May-June.

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Welcome to the first issue of [CLM OWOP], OWOP means 'one week one product', that is, in the next time, CLM will release a new product in every week, which will include TPE mini sex dolls, silicone mini sex dolls, TPE sex torsos, silicone sex torsos, TPE body + silicone head full size sex dolls, full silicone full size sex dolls.

We categorized all the dolls in June, we categorized the new TPE body + new silicone head large dolls as ⭐️CLM Pro⭐️ series, the new full silicone large dolls as ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ series, while the previous classic large dolls, torso sex dolls, mini sex dolls are categorized as 🔹CLM Classic🔹 series.

🔹CLM Classic🔹 series released the following new products:

1. Silicone Sex Torso Si-BL#(Cinnamon)
https://climax-doll.com/products/silico ... toys-si-bl
Si-BL# is a giant breast sex torso made of silicone, inside it, we added foam weight reduction technology to reduce at least 8kg. we also added a skeleton inside it so that it can move its neck and waist ridge. And the gel chest is standard.
Si BL# Torso (Cinnamon)18.jpg
Si BL# Torso (Cinnamon)18.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
2.TPE sex torso 870#(Black)
https://www.climax-doll.com/products/tp ... -870-black
870# is made of TPE, it has a built-in skeleton, its shoulders, lumbar ridge, neck, thighs are movable.
870# Torso(Black) 13.jpg
870# Torso(Black) 13.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
⭐️CLM Pro⭐️ series released the following new products:

1.FD155cm-Ginny
https://www.climax-doll.com/products/fd ... doll-ginny
FD155cm Ginny(Silicone head)Black 5.jpg
FD155cm Ginny(Silicone head)Black 5.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
2.FD157cm-Sola
https://climax-doll.com/products/high-q ... -oral-sola
FD157cm Sola(SiliconeHead) Cinnamon 41.jpg
FD157cm Sola(SiliconeHead) Cinnamon 41.jpg (6.82 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
The FD157cm-Sola is now available in the US warehouse and can be found by clicking on the following link to learn more (better price and faster delivery):
https://www.climax-doll.com/products/hi ... s-in-stock

3.FD159cm-Mouna
https://www.climax-doll.com/products/th ... untan-skin
FD159 Mouna(SiliconeHead) Suntan 23.jpg
FD159 Mouna(SiliconeHead) Suntan 23.jpg (5.04 MiB) Viewed 1866 times

CLM Pro series dolls are made of TPE body and silicone head combination. The basic configuration of the dolls in this series are

1: Articulated fingers
2: ROS (Real Oral Sex)
3: Movable jaw
4: Softer oral
5: Simulated scalp wig
6: EVO skeleton

❤️CLM Ultra❤️ series released the following new products:

SiQ157cm-Sola
https://www.climax-doll.com/products/ul ... 157cm-sola
SiQ157cm Sola 2.jpg
SiQ157cm Sola 2.jpg (9.33 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
SiQ157cm Sola 18.jpg
SiQ157cm Sola 18.jpg (10.66 MiB) Viewed 1866 times
The head and body of CLM Ultra series dolls are made of silicone. The basic configuration of the dolls in this series are
1: Articulated fingers
2: ROS (Real Oral Sex)
3: Movable jaw
4: Softer oral
5: Simulated scalp wig
6: EVO skeleton
7: Foaming weight reduction technology
8: Body skin texture
9: Advanced body make-up

We released a total of 6 new products in May-June. Spoiler alert, the next release will be a sex torso with a very special figure.

If you have any questions about the new products, feel free to contact us at service@climax-doll.com

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: [CLM OWOP]#001. Review the new products released by CLM in May-June.

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Some Really lovely dolls you are working on :)
just curious about a couple of things:

1) i was wondering if there is a tpe head option for Sola? (and if there were any normal factory photos of her)
2) are there any full body photos of Ginny (just curious to what she looks like without the clothes in the photos)
3) Any BBW Dolls in the works?

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Will you be bringing out a big breasted
Full silcone doll in future...
I'm liking what I'm seeing
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Love to see that big breast torso
Has a full blown silcone doll with head
Arms n legs...
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Beautiful dolls, both heads and bodies.

I think you did a great job with the movable jaws. The heads are expressive both with their mouths open and closed. With a lot of sensuality. :thumbs_up:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:10 am Some Really lovely dolls you are working on :)

1) i was wondering if there is a tpe head option for Sola? (and if there were any normal factory photos of her)
2) are there any full body photos of Ginny (just curious to what she looks like without the clothes in the photos)
Hi my friend, :D the heads we released afterwards were all made of silicone (ROS, movable chin). About the BBW dolls, we are in the process of making the ones that will be released maybe in the next few weeks, so stay tuned. If you want a full body nude picture of Ginny, you can contact me at service@climax-doll.com

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Darkangel65 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:20 am Will you be bringing out a big breasted
Full silcone doll in future...
I'm liking what I'm seeing
Hi, We will release the large breasted dolls, and in the following time, we will continue to develop full-size dolls. Dolls of different sizes are present. :glou:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

4891d wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:22 am
Beautiful dolls, both heads and bodies.

I think you did a great job with the movable jaws. The heads are expressive both with their mouths open and closed. With a lot of sensuality. :thumbs_up:

Dear, thank you very much for your appreciation of our dolls. We will keep updating our technology to produce more realistic dolls. You can pay attention to our ROS, teeth, tongue and mouth are made of different materials with different hardness. This will make the doll's mouth feel more like the mouth of a real girl.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:05 am
AlbertWesker01 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:10 am Some Really lovely dolls you are working on :)

Hi my friend, :D the heads we released afterwards were all made of silicone (ROS, movable chin). About the BBW dolls, we are in the process of making the ones that will be released maybe in the next few weeks, so stay tuned. If you want a full body nude picture of Ginny, you can contact me at service@climax-doll.com
Cool does that mean some of the faces you have made in the past will be recreated in TPE? or will that just be new head/faces?
Ah nice looking forward to seeing what the team will make
ah okay cool

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I think your new, full-sized dolls look great, and manage to have a distinct style that helps them stand out from the competition. I look forward to your next new products.

If I remember right, upon the initial announcement of their release, you mentioned that these new dolls will eventually be available in full silicone head and body options? I like the look of FD157cm-Sola, but having a TPE body discouraged me from considering buying her. Are there plans for full silicone releases of the CLM Pro dolls, or was that not part of the plan?

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:43 pm I think your new, full-sized dolls look great, and manage to have a distinct style that helps them stand out from the competition. I look forward to your next new products.

If I remember right, upon the initial announcement of their release, you mentioned that these new dolls will eventually be available in full silicone head and body options? I like the look of FD157cm-Sola, but having a TPE body discouraged me from considering buying her. Are there plans for full silicone releases of the CLM Pro dolls, or was that not part of the plan?
Hi Gaijin, CLM Pro dolls will all be a combination of TPE body and silicone head. The CLM Ultra dolls will be full silicone dolls. We will be releasing more full silicone doll bodies soon, so you can match more bodies with Sola heads then.

Gottencoach

Post by Gottencoach »

Would it be possible to ship Mouna in a shorter wider box with legs bending if I live in California? I live in an apartment complex with many tenants and am conscious of the long doll boxes. Also, the photos of some of the boxes shipped from China are hideous with newspaper like packaging. It looks so oblivious that it’s a sex doll inside. Not discreet at all. Thanks!!

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

The SiQ157 sola is absolutely beautiful!!!

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Wonder if the new Doll announcement for today will happen? hope its a proper BBW Doll

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:10 am Wonder if the new Doll announcement for today will happen? hope its a proper BBW Doll
Looking forward to seeing the new doll too

INFORMATIONS