realsexdoll.com

Greets from the Netherlands!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Irokebijin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Greets from the Netherlands!

Post by Irokebijin »

Hey everyone,

Stumbled upon this forum a few times and found some great information, so I decided to join!

I'm just a chill software dev dude getting close to his 30's, can code practically anything from scratch.

I currently own 1 silicone doll from Irokebijin, that's why I chose it as username as well.
Just got it 2 days ago, she looks really amazing but I already put her back in the box because dolls aren't my thing for now sadly.

My expectations exceeded reality I guess.

Maybe in the future I'll change my mind, for now I'll just enjoy the stories and experiences of other doll owners.

Feel free to ask me questions. ^^

DollSource

Re: Greetings from the Netherlands!

Post by DollSource »

Thanks for sharing mate. I don’t have the coding skills, though I think if I was in the Netherlands I would be open to being your drinking buddy and improving my tech skills from your influence.

That’s how it goes sometimes when expectations are high... the item goes back in the box. But, it is only a few days into your journey, so maybe with the passing of time, experimentation and imagination your creativity will arise and you’ll be further on the path of your journey.

Greetings and cheers to uncovering moments of magic and fun. :idea: :glou:

Irokebijin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Greetings from the Netherlands!

Post by Irokebijin »

DollSource wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:33 am Thanks for sharing mate. I don’t have the coding skills, though I think if I was in the Netherlands I would be open to being your drinking buddy and improving my tech skills from your influence.

That’s how it goes sometimes when expectations are high... the item goes back in the box. But, it is only a few days into your journey, so maybe with the passing of time, experimentation and imagination your creativity will arise and you’ll be further on the path of your journey.

Greetings and cheers to uncovering moments of magic and fun. :idea: :glou:
Haha no problem man, sounds fun I'd be down for that.

Yeah sadly it wasn't what I had expected but I gave it a shot, perhaps in the future I'll change my mind.

Cheers indeed! :wink:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Greets from the Netherlands!

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Irokebijin
Welcome to TDF. Sorry to hear that dolls are not your thing, they are not for everyone. It's still nice to have you around and have you input on things. Please don't feel you have to stay away. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Irokebijin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Greets from the Netherlands!

Post by Irokebijin »

Vickylover wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:32 am Hi Irokebijin
Welcome to TDF. Sorry to hear that dolls are not your thing, they are not for everyone. It's still nice to have you around and have you input on things. Please don't feel you have to stay away. Take care Vickylover.
Cheers!

It's alright I still enjoy the aesthetics of dolls but that's about it for now.

I love to help others and leave some valuable information that could be of use to others. :D

I'll definitely be around, thanks you too!

INFORMATIONS