realsexdoll.com

Hi from Berlin!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Luther
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi from Berlin!

Post by Luther »

Hello everybody!

This is my first post in this great community, after just reading for quite some time. My name is Luther and I'm from Berlin, the German capital. Since I'm a polyglot I thought it would be a good idea to join here as well in addition to being active in a certain very nice German-speaking love doll community.

However I'm still sort of a newbie in the wonderful world of love dolls. I got my first one as a Christmas present by myself last December. You know, the idea of artificial or synthetic humans is something I've been fascinated by since my youth. Back in the day, when starting to explore the world of literature, the first genre I discovered was Science Fiction and I read “Do Androids dream of electric sheep?” by Philip K. Dick when I was twelve.

Now, a couple of years later—being alone, however having encountered some good, some bad, and some horrible experiences with biological ladies, and after a failed marriage—I somehow stumbled across those love dolls and decided to give it a try. To make a long story short, I didn't regret this in any way. Quite the contrary I like them even better every day. Now there are already three of them to keep me company, and I think there will be more soon.

They are really absolutely sweet and cute and gorgeous and, to be honest, I'm nearly starting to like them better than biological ladies. Also (like I believe most of the ones who take them not just as f***meat or worse, but as entities to love and caress and treat tenderly) I'm astonished about myself how I develop interest in ladies' clothing, perfume, costume jewelry and the like. Also I'm going to do my first steps in doing makeup too now and am looking forward to it!

All that said, I'm also looking forward to further exchange here!

Best wishes to all of you

Luther

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Hi from Berlin!

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Luther, welcome to TDF :D

:glou:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Greetings! Nice to meet you.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Welcome!
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

GrumpyDutchy

Post by GrumpyDutchy »

Welcome to the club Luther,

You might be new here but with 3 ladies already at home, you are certainly not a newb at the game 😉😅

Hope you have a great time here! There are many friendly people here with lot's of experience and always willing to help with questions you might have.
The flames of ignorance burn without pain. Beware the power or it will consume you before you know

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Welcome to the fun house!

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Post by John Takshing »

Luther wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:37 pm
Hello everybody!

This is my first post in this great community
Hi Luther! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hello Luther. It’s so nice to meet you.

You already know what a great place TDF is and I am certain you get to know many of us soon.

Once you get your required 5 posts, I hope you will post photos of your girls and tell is all about them.

Thanks for joining us!

:glou:

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Hi Luther,

Welcome to the forum!

Luther
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Luther »

Thank you all very much for your kind words! I will also post pictures of my synthetic girlfriends soon (or in Spanish “mis novias sintéticas”, as I love to call them also). But please be patient with me, I'm a bit picky when it comes to photography. I did all of my photographical work with my Xiaomi smartphone during the past couple of years because it yields very good results in all circumstances. Now I got a very good DSLR from a heritage as well. However I will have to familiarize with this goodie first before being able to produce nice results.

There's really an awful lot of great photographical inspiration within this community. I hope that I will be able to catch up :)

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Grüße aus Kanada von einem ehemaligen Berliner. Meine Eltern und ich kamm alle aus Spandau.

Greetings from Canada from a former Berliner. My parents and I came from Spandau.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Luther
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Luther »

Hi katiesBoyfriend!
katiesBoyfriend wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:42 pmGreetings from Canada from a former Berliner. My parents and I came from Spandau.
You must be lucky. Today, looking at the state Germany is in, I think that I should have went to the US or maybe even better to South America as soon as the borders opened in 1990 and never look back. Even so, I'm glad to live in Berlin because it's still a great place and I love it.

Concluding from your avatar we've got something else in common: being users of the best operating system under the sun :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

5 posts in and Luther gets an enthusiastic welcome, soon the Rabbit hole of doll care complexity will drag him all the way in n life will never be the same again
And the kindness, patience, and practical help of the seasoned members will work its magic :thumbs_up:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Luther
Welcome to TDF. You now have five posts so you can post photos. We would all love to meet you ladies if you can. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

Luther wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:37 pm You know, the idea of artificial or synthetic humans is something I've been fascinated by since my youth. Back in the day, when starting to explore the world of literature, the first genre I discovered was Science Fiction and I read “Do Androids dream of electric sheep?” by Philip K. Dick when I was twelve.
Hi Luther,

In lots of ways, it was a fascination with the possibilities of synthetic humans that got me started on this journey, too. That and the failed relationships... :D

I also suffer from pickiness when it comes to photos. I'm just starting to force myself to post pictures that I think are just ok, if not necessarily what I had in my head. But it's a welcoming place, and people seem to pretty much always compliment a posted image. Welcome!
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

INFORMATIONS