www.wmdolls.com

Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Post by DreamyStarrr »

I put in my order last month, I’m usually patient but man, waiting on my doll is torture haha. This is my first love doll :p I ordered a silicone doll with a custom head & the 5’9 body with the weight reduction ^_^ Very happy they have the reduced weight bodies now, a few years ago when I was considering getting a TPE doll I was very much concerned about the weight lol. Currently waiting for them to finish the head & send me pics. They said 30 days for the head & then 30 days for the body, so 60 days for it to be done…which I thought was kinda weird because why couldn’t they work on both at the same time? Eh, no biggie tho. I am very happy with Spartan Lovers customer service so far! Always respond in a timely manner & have answered all of my questions! But yea! Hello everyone :p I’ve been a long time lurker but now I will soon be a doll owner ^_^ & I def would love to share tons of pics of him & our journey if anyone is interested.

Also, I will probably have lots of questions. Like some I currently have are how do you properly clean/maintain a silicone doll? When I look it up I mainly only find maintenance info for TPE dolls. & if I need to touch up makeup what do I use?

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Anxiously awaiting my custom doll from Spartan Lover

Post by SpartanLover »

It's 30 days to design and create the mold and 30 days to produce the actual doll. We apologize for any miscommunication.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, DreamyStarrr. Welcome to the Forum. Ah, he's your first doll - we have a saying here that "The first is the worst" - meaning that the wait for your doll will most likely drive you up the wall and around the bend. (I know it did when I was waiting for Erik to arrive.) He's made from TPE, so I can't give you any advice about caring for silicone. Unless someone else here with a silicone male doll chimes in, you might have to look at threads for female silicone dolls to learn how their owners clean/maintain them. I'm sure that everyone here in the Male Dolls section will look forward to seeing pics of him - when you're ready to share them. (Myself included.) Congrats on placing your order. My advice for the dreaded long wait is: try to stay as busy as you can. Hopefully, it will help the time to pass more quickly. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome and congratulations!

I have experience with all kinds of male dolls.

I currently have silicone, TPE and fabric ones.

With a silicone doll, when washing him, you can use antibacterial hand soap and warm water.

He does not require oil. As a matter of fact, oil and silicone are not friendly towards one another, so best to avoid oil.

He will require a light powdering after a bath to make his skin soft and smooth. But he will not require as much as a TPE doll.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions. You can private message me anytime and I am glad to assist.

I would love to see photos once your new companion arrives and to get to know you both better.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

SpartanLover wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:54 am It's 30 days to design and create the mold and 30 days to produce the actual doll. We apologize for any miscommunication.
Oh no problem at all! Thank you for clearing that up :p

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

true_blue22 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:08 am Hi, DreamyStarrr. Welcome to the Forum. Ah, he's your first doll - we have a saying here that "The first is the worst" - meaning that the wait for your doll will most likely drive you up the wall and around the bend. (I know it did when I was waiting for Erik to arrive.) He's made from TPE, so I can't give you any advice about caring for silicone. Unless someone else here with a silicone male doll chimes in, you might have to look at threads for female silicone dolls to learn how their owners clean/maintain them. I'm sure that everyone here in the Male Dolls section will look forward to seeing pics of him - when you're ready to share them. (Myself included.) Congrats on placing your order. My advice for the dreaded long wait is: try to stay as busy as you can. Hopefully, it will help the time to pass more quickly. :D
It is! Haha, so worth the wait, I’ve been wanting a doll for so long & it’s finally happening, it’s surreal :p Well I’ve tried looking at some, but so far mostly what I’ve came across is just guys talking about cleaning their dolls “holes”. There’s so many threads!
I’m keeping busy, but hehe, my mind just keeps wandering back to my dream doll ^_^ Thank you :)

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

DG wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:49 am Welcome and congratulations!

I have experience with all kinds of male dolls.

I currently have silicone, TPE and fabric ones.

With a silicone doll, when washing him, you can use antibacterial hand soap and warm water.

He does not require oil. As a matter of fact, oil and silicone are not friendly towards one another, so best to avoid oil.

He will require a light powdering after a bath to make his skin soft and smooth. But he will not require as much as a TPE doll.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions. You can private message me anytime and I am glad to assist.

I would love to see photos once your new companion arrives and to get to know you both better.

Thank you ^_^ one of my biggest concerns was maybe it drying out or cracking, but it only requires powdering? That’s good :thumbs_up:

I’m sure I will have even more questions in the future so thank you for that! Much appreciated :)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

TPE generally dries out and cracks if it does not have sufficient oil. I have mot heard of this with silicone, however maybe someone else may have a different story.

You’re welcome. I am glad I could help.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:32 am I put in my order last month, I’m usually patient but man, waiting on my doll is torture haha. This is my first love doll :p I ordered a silicone doll with a custom head & the 5’9 body with the weight reduction ^_^ Very happy they have the reduced weight bodies now, a few years ago when I was considering getting a TPE doll I was very much concerned about the weight lol. Currently waiting for them to finish the head & send me pics. They said 30 days for the head & then 30 days for the body, so 60 days for it to be done…which I thought was kinda weird because why couldn’t they work on both at the same time? Eh, no biggie tho. I am very happy with Spartan Lovers customer service so far! Always respond in a timely manner & have answered all of my questions! But yea! Hello everyone :p I’ve been a long time lurker but now I will soon be a doll owner ^_^ & I def would love to share tons of pics of him & our journey if anyone is interested.

Also, I will probably have lots of questions. Like some I currently have are how do you properly clean/maintain a silicone doll? When I look it up I mainly only find maintenance info for TPE dolls. & if I need to touch up makeup what do I use?
Welcome DreamyStarrr,

Oh wow, a fully custom doll? Lucky! That is incredible, I didn't realize Spartan Lover offered this. When I was looking at custom dolls many years ago, the least expensive I could find was upwards of 10k and the lead time was about 6 months or longer 8O

Your dream guy will be well worth the wait! (even if it doesn't feel like it right now as he is oh so close to becoming a reality) Getting him all the necessary care items, some nice clothes in light colors to avoid staining, and learning as much as you can before he arrives can help with the long wait. Once you get those factory photos you will feel like you are on cloud 9, haha, trust me. The closer you get to his arrival date, he might even start showing up vividly in your dreams a lot too. My guys did that to me on multiple occasions.

I would definitely love to see him and learn more about your journey once you get him! :D Please do share him with all of us here. I love reading through the other male doll threads and seeing how others live and love their dolls ❤️

I'm still learning how best to care for Silicone, but to wash silicone - just soap diluted with minimal ingredients (baby wash or antibacterial soap works well), and once patted or air dried, applying baby powder or corn starch, and he should be good to go! I've heard to never use oil on Silicone, ever, as it is really bad for them. Something about the molecular structure and it might degrade or stain them? So no soaps with oils is best too. I almost got a soap with natural oils initially and am glad I asked here before purchasing, because I was steered away from that sort of wash for these dolls.

When you are washing him (depending on his position), try not to get water in his bum, and if you do on accident, make sure to pat him dry down there. If worried, a tampon or paper towel can help dry him. I'm sure this is the same with female dolls. You don't want moisture just sitting inside them or them sitting on moisture.

For hair (wig or implanted) I use baby shampoo and get a good result. Both my guys still have hair, you just have to wash carefully and with cold water for the hair, and be gentle with the head while cleaning. Don't wring or rub roughly. For brushing, combing with a wide toothed comb from the tips to the top to avoid pulling the hair (this goes for both wigs and implanted hair) works very well. After a proper wash and styling, the hair is incredibly soft and smells really good. I've used some products to get a more styled look on the hair with good results, just try not to spray the face/body when working on the hair.

For makeup, unless it is permanent (I think only a handful of manufacturers offer that option as of yet), yes you will need to reapply. I have noticed that powder makeup and wax type work well. Blushes, eyeshadows, and liners of the materials above work well on the face if needing a touchup. Blending them in or mixing the colors gets a nice effect as a result. Trying to use liquid anything makeup just doesn't stick to Silicone like it does with my TPE guy though haha. It sort of sits on the surface in dew drops.

Unless you touch his face (or where the color is) a lot, his makeup should last quite awhile. I've touched my Silicone guy's face a lot and he still has his freckles, whereas my TPE guy's freckles were gone rather quickly. Reading about your enthusiasm with getting your guy though, it sounds like he might get lots of kisses and hugs on his arrival (as he should) :wink:

Did you go with regular Silicone or Soft Silicone for your guy?
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:20 pm
DreamyStarrr wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:32 am I put in my order last month, I’m usually patient but man, waiting on my doll is torture haha. This is my first love doll :p I ordered a silicone doll with a custom head & the 5’9 body with the weight reduction ^_^ Very happy they have the reduced weight bodies now, a few years ago when I was considering getting a TPE doll I was very much concerned about the weight lol. Currently waiting for them to finish the head & send me pics. They said 30 days for the head & then 30 days for the body, so 60 days for it to be done…which I thought was kinda weird because why couldn’t they work on both at the same time? Eh, no biggie tho. I am very happy with Spartan Lovers customer service so far! Always respond in a timely manner & have answered all of my questions! But yea! Hello everyone :p I’ve been a long time lurker but now I will soon be a doll owner ^_^ & I def would love to share tons of pics of him & our journey if anyone is interested.

Welcome DreamyStarrr,

Oh wow, a fully custom doll? Lucky! That is incredible, I didn't realize Spartan Lover offered this. When I was looking at custom dolls many years ago, the least expensive I could find was upwards of 10k and the lead time was about 6 months or longer 8O

Your dream guy will be well worth the wait! (even if it doesn't feel like it right now as he is oh so close to becoming a reality) Getting him all the necessary care items, some nice clothes in light colors to avoid staining, and learning as much as you can before he arrives can help with the long wait. Once you get those factory photos you will feel like you are on cloud 9, haha, trust me. The closer you get to his arrival date, he might even start showing up vividly in your dreams a lot too. My guys did that to me on multiple occasions.

I would definitely love to see him and learn more about your journey once you get him! :D Please do share him with all of us here. I love reading through the other male doll threads and seeing how others live and love their dolls ❤️

I'm still learning how best to care for Silicone, but to wash silicone - just soap diluted with minimal ingredients (baby wash or antibacterial soap works well), and once patted or air dried, applying baby powder or corn starch, and he should be good to go! I've heard to never use oil on Silicone, ever, as it is really bad for them. Something about the molecular structure and it might degrade or stain them? So no soaps with oils is best too. I almost got a soap with natural oils initially and am glad I asked here before purchasing, because I was steered away from that sort of wash for these dolls.

When you are washing him (depending on his position), try not to get water in his bum, and if you do on accident, make sure to pat him dry down there. If worried, a tampon or paper towel can help dry him. I'm sure this is the same with female dolls. You don't want moisture just sitting inside them or them sitting on moisture.

For hair (wig or implanted) I use baby shampoo and get a good result. Both my guys still have hair, you just have to wash carefully and with cold water for the hair, and be gentle with the head while cleaning. Don't wring or rub roughly. For brushing, combing with a wide toothed comb from the tips to the top to avoid pulling the hair (this goes for both wigs and implanted hair) works very well. After a proper wash and styling, the hair is incredibly soft and smells really good. I've used some products to get a more styled look on the hair with good results, just try not to spray the face/body when working on the hair.

For makeup, unless it is permanent (I think only a handful of manufacturers offer that option as of yet), yes you will need to reapply. I have noticed that powder makeup and wax type work well. Blushes, eyeshadows, and liners of the materials above work well on the face if needing a touchup. Blending them in or mixing the colors gets a nice effect as a result. Trying to use liquid anything makeup just doesn't stick to Silicone like it does with my TPE guy though haha. It sort of sits on the surface in dew drops.

Unless you touch his face (or where the color is) a lot, his makeup should last quite awhile. I've touched my Silicone guy's face a lot and he still has his freckles, whereas my TPE guy's freckles were gone rather quickly. Reading about your enthusiasm with getting your guy though, it sounds like he might get lots of kisses and hugs on his arrival (as he should) :wink:

Did you go with regular Silicone or Soft Silicone for your guy?

Yea! They have the option to get a doll with a custom head! I’m sure fully customized would be close to that, thankfully just the head with one of their existing bodies is a good bit cheaper. I read it could be up to 90 days on the listing but last communication with them(2 weeks ago) they said it should just be 60 more days. Definitely worth it for the doll of my dreams!

He’s going to look like Astarion from Baldur’s Gate 3 :oops: I’m over the moon for him :p You can have them do the 3d model or give them a file, so I found a artist who does some pretty spot on work & got the file ^_^

I’m definitely having fun looking for clothes for him & figuring out all I need to know for him. It does suck that if he’s gonna wear darker clothes I need to get him under garments!

Thank you for all of the info! Now I know to watch out for soaps that have oils! I wouldn’t have even thought about that!
I will be touching/kissing his face a lot :oops: so I definitely need to make his makeup last lol. He’s going to have a hard silicone head, I definitely was tempted for soft silicone for kissable lips but I think it costed extra(just like implanted hair so he’s gonna need a wig lol), so I had to go with the hard. I also had to opt out of the standing feet, so I’m going to attempt to do them myself when he’s here.

So do you have 2 guys? How has it been with them? :) I definitely want to hear about your experience ^_^
Attachments
IMG_2526.jpeg
IMG_2526.jpeg (572.7 KiB) Viewed 1753 times
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg (281.06 KiB) Viewed 1753 times

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

DreamyStarrr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:41 pm Yea! They have the option to get a doll with a custom head! I’m sure fully customized would be close to that, thankfully just the head with one of their existing bodies is a good bit cheaper. I read it could be up to 90 days on the listing but last communication with them(2 weeks ago) they said it should just be 60 more days. Definitely worth it for the doll of my dreams!

He’s going to look like Astarion from Baldur’s Gate 3 :oops: I’m over the moon for him :p You can have them do the 3d model or give them a file, so I found a artist who does some pretty spot on work & got the file ^_^

I’m definitely having fun looking for clothes for him & figuring out all I need to know for him. It does suck that if he’s gonna wear darker clothes I need to get him under garments!

Thank you for all of the info! Now I know to watch out for soaps that have oils! I wouldn’t have even thought about that!
I will be touching/kissing his face a lot :oops: so I definitely need to make his makeup last lol. He’s going to have a hard silicone head, I definitely was tempted for soft silicone for kissable lips but I think it costed extra(just like implanted hair so he’s gonna need a wig lol), so I had to go with the hard. I also had to opt out of the standing feet, so I’m going to attempt to do them myself when he’s here.

So do you have 2 guys? How has it been with them? :) I definitely want to hear about your experience ^_^
How is the creation of your guy going? I think that's amazing they can make a custom face. Astarion is a very handsome choice. I like his ears and especially think those eyes in the photo you shared are beautiful. His 3D model looks really well done!
I bet he will be striking in silicone (especially the detail once he is finished).

DIY on these guys can be a fun project for sure (and a little daunting at first). It can get quite addicting too... I would be curious to see how you give him standing feet if you are wanting to share when he does arrive and settle in with you.
Will you be getting him an Astarion cosplay outfit? 🙂

Yes, I do have two guys (one all TPE & one all Silicone), though they do share the same persona... In that sense, to me, they are like 'one guy' in two bodies/just made in different mediums :oops: They are both incredibly lovely to have around and I feel extremely lucky to wake up to their handsome faces everyday. The presence they bring to the home is my favorite part of living with them. I love both of them wholeheartedly and can't imagine my life without either of them now...

Just be prepared that once your guy does arrive to you, he will most likely steal your heart. :wink: These amazing guys can be quite captivating and have a special way of filling your life with such happiness.
~
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

bobinni
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bobinni »

i found a good male doll collection in --Non-verified Vendor--.com. they have good weight reduction.
https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/collections/male- ... ls-no-2908

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:25 pm
DreamyStarrr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:41 pm
How is the creation of your guy going? I think that's amazing they can make a custom face. Astarion is a very handsome choice. I like his ears and especially think those eyes in the photo you shared are beautiful. His 3D model looks really well done!
I bet he will be striking in silicone (especially the detail once he is finished).

DIY on these guys can be a fun project for sure (and a little daunting at first). It can get quite addicting too... I would be curious to see how you give him standing feet if you are wanting to share when he does arrive and settle in with you.
Will you be getting him an Astarion cosplay outfit? 🙂

Yes, I do have two guys (one all TPE & one all Silicone), though they do share the same persona... In that sense, to me, they are like 'one guy' in two bodies/just made in different mediums :oops: They are both incredibly lovely to have around and I feel extremely lucky to wake up to their handsome faces everyday. The presence they bring to the home is my favorite part of living with them. I love both of them wholeheartedly and can't imagine my life without either of them now...

Just be prepared that once your guy does arrive to you, he will most likely steal your heart. :wink: These amazing guys can be quite captivating and have a special way of filling your life with such happiness.
~
Well I messaged them on the 1st for an update & they said the mold is finish & they are already working on the head, so I’m hoping to get a email any day now lol. The long journey is close to being over & its torture!! I’m so ready to have him :,( Yea they did such a good job on it, can’t wait to see him in silicone with makeup & everything ^_^

I saw a video on YouTube on how to give them standing feet, I’m hoping his little foot peg thing inside will have the holes in it, then I can insert the bolts myself. If not, I was wondering if I can just have him in some sturdy boots so he can stand? I’m going to try to get a outfit together that is similar to one of the many ones he has in the game, & get some leather armor type stuff :p Ugh, he’s so dreamy!

Oh nice! That’s pretty neat to have them in 2 different materials, gives 2 different experiences with him ^_^ That’s so sweet, I’m glad they bring you so much joy! I hear kissing tpe is really nice, kissing hard silicone won’t be as pleasant but hell I’m still happy lol, the realism of his face & body will be so exciting.

Oh boy I know he will! I already think about him everyday & just think about the things we will do…one thing I’m really looking forward to is snuggling & watching movies together ^_^ I really feel like he will fill this void that’s been here for so long <3

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

OH wow! That custom face is going to look amazing once it is complete!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

DreamyStarrr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyStarrr »

DG wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:26 pm OH wow! That custom face is going to look amazing once it is complete!
I’m so excited to see it finished!! Any day now ^_^

INFORMATIONS