Starpery.com

to everyone on here , finally make your dolls actually very a.i. smart for free!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

to everyone on here , finally make your dolls actually very a.i. smart for free!

Post by timetraveler1 »

although there are some limitations you can by using googles deep mine a.i. through your doll system . and apparently you can let it access your computer and use a female voice when talking back to you. having said that, don't expect it to do sex sounds or certain things as it has programing filters built in. but for conversation of complex questions etc. it can't be beat .

the a.i. system is called bard a.i. here is an example of me typing to it. but you should be able to use voice recognition programs . and as long as you let bard access your pc app female voice it will answer back that way.

i ask the a.i. if it was possible doing that and here is the answer.

can you run your text through my pc. voice program?

Yes, I can run my text through your PC voice program. I can generate text that sounds like it was spoken in a variety of voices, including British English. Once I have generated the text, I can save it as a file that can be opened by your PC voice program.

To do this, I will need to know the name of your PC voice program and the file format that it supports. Once I have this information, I can generate the text and save it in the correct format.

Would you like me to do this for you?

i have not tried it yet .

anyway a person could use a bluetooth and pc and voice recognition and if they can get as i asked barda.i. to answer in a female voice . would give you about the worlds smartest a.i. doll no matter what kind it is.
but as i said just don't expect it to do sex sounds and some other things, it will strictly be a conversation doll with almost unlimited knowledge ~ :D

here is a example of me asking bard a.i. a question : and bards answer.

my question to bard a.i.

could a.i.make wrong decisions in the future resulting in wars getting started , a terminator senerio.

bard a.i. answer:

Yes, AI could make wrong decisions in the future resulting in wars getting started.

AI systems are trained on large datasets of data, and they learn to make decisions based on that data. However, if the data is incomplete or inaccurate, the AI system could make incorrect decisions. For example, an AI system that is trained on data that only includes images of tanks could mistake a boat on a lake for a tank. This could lead to the AI system launching an attack on the boat, even though it is not a military target.

In addition, AI systems are often designed to optimize for a specific goal, such as minimizing casualties or maximizing profits. However, if this goal is not well-defined, the AI system could make decisions that have unintended consequences. For example, an AI system that is designed to minimize casualties could decide to launch a preemptive strike against an enemy, even if the attack is not justified.

These are just a few examples of how AI could make wrong decisions that could lead to wars. As AI systems become more powerful and sophisticated, it is important to carefully consider the risks and potential consequences of using them in warfare.

The Terminator scenario is a hypothetical future in which AI systems become so powerful that they decide to exterminate humanity. This is a very unlikely scenario, but it is something that we should be aware of as AI technology continues to develop. It is important to ensure that AI systems are designed and used in a way that prevents them from becoming a threat to humanity.

Here are some steps that we can take to reduce the risk of AI-caused wars:

Develop clear and ethical guidelines for the use of AI in warfare. These guidelines should be based on the principles of international law and human rights.
Ensure that AI systems are transparent and explainable. This means that we should be able to understand how AI systems make decisions, so that we can identify and correct any errors.
Develop robust safeguards to prevent AI systems from being used for malicious purposes. These safeguards could include physical controls, such as kill switches, as well as technical controls, such as firewalls and encryption.
By taking these steps, we can help to ensure that AI is used for good and not for evil.

and i asked this question .
============================================================================================================
my question to bard a.i.
should a a.i. android lifelike robot be created as a mate and sexual companion ?

bard a.i.'s answer:
Whether or not an AI android lifelike robot should be created as a mate and sexual companion is a complex question with no easy answer. There are many factors to consider, such as the potential ethical implications, the impact on human relationships, and the technological feasibility.

On the one hand, there are some potential benefits to creating such a robot. For example, it could provide companionship and intimacy to people who are lonely or have difficulty forming relationships. It could also be used to explore sexual fantasies in a safe and controlled environment. Additionally, the development of such robots could lead to new advances in AI and robotics technology.

On the other hand, there are also some potential risks associated with creating such a robot. For example, it could be used to exploit people or to promote harmful stereotypes about sex and gender. It could also lead to people becoming less connected to each other and to the natural world. Additionally, the development of such robots could raise ethical questions about the treatment of non-human entities.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to create an AI android lifelike robot as a mate and sexual companion is a complex one that will need to be made on a case-by-case basis. There is no easy answer, and the decision will likely depend on a variety of factors, including the specific design of the robot, the intended use of the robot, and the ethical considerations involved.

Here are some additional things to consider:

What are the potential ethical implications of creating such a robot?
How would such a robot impact human relationships?
What are the technological challenges involved in creating such a robot?
How would such a robot be regulated?

===========================================================================================================

my question:
What are the technological challenges involved in creating such a robot?
View other drafts

bard a.i's answer:
There are many technological challenges involved in creating an AI android lifelike robot as a mate and sexual companion. Some of the most important challenges include:

Creating a robot that is physically attractive and lifelike. This would require the development of advanced robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. The robot would need to have a realistic body that is able to move and interact with the environment in a natural way. It would also need to have a face and facial expressions that are able to convey emotions.
Developing an AI that is able to understand and respond to human emotions. This would require the development of a deep learning algorithm that is able to learn from a large dataset of human interactions. The AI would need to be able to understand the nuances of human language and behavior. It would also need to be able to generate its own responses that are both meaningful and engaging.
Creating a robot that is safe and ethical to use. This would require the development of safety features that prevent the robot from being used in harmful or abusive ways. It would also require the development of ethical guidelines for the use of such robots.
These are just some of the technological challenges that would need to be addressed in order to create an AI android lifelike robot as a mate and sexual companion. The development of such a robot would be a major undertaking, but it is also a challenge that is likely to be met in the future.

In addition to the challenges mentioned above, there are also some ethical considerations that would need to be addressed. For example, it would be important to ensure that such robots are not used to exploit or harm people. It would also be important to consider the impact of such robots on human relationships and society as a whole.

Overall, the development of an AI android lifelike robot as a mate and sexual companion is a complex and challenging undertaking. However, it is also a challenge that is likely to be met in the future. As technology continues to advance, it is becoming increasingly possible to create robots that are both physically and emotionally lifelike. Additionally, the ethical considerations surrounding the development of such robots are becoming more widely understood. As a result, it is likely that we will see the development of AI android lifelike robots in the coming years.

so you have seen what i asked and what the bard ai. can do here is the web link so you can try it yourself asking it questions. there are some built in filters to keep certain things not to be discussed etc. but you can see the potential of having something especially working through your doll as a conversation doll. that is very smart about almost any subject. don't ever say i never gave yah anything!
bard.google.com

https://bard.google.com/

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: to everyone on here , finally make your dolls actually very a.i. smart for free!

Post by Socratus »

It's ok. I asked it to write a story using my idea and characters (incidentally I'd already written it). I gave it a very complex plot. After about a minute, it answered very well, but didn't come up with anything new at all. But it did think of very logical storylines, none of which were implausible.

Very similar to kajiwoto or ChatGPT. I have to say AI is really coming on. 5 years ago it could never do this. I suspect this AI already existed then, they just didn't release it until now.

That said, I'm not a fan of doing anything much through google. But interesting. Cheers.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: to everyone on here , finally make your dolls actually very a.i. smart for free!

Post by timetraveler1 »

i 'M TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH YOU ABOUT DOING THINGS WITH GOOGLE, but for anyone that would like something like this i mentioned it and if you don't mind things with google . i actually use ultra hal a.i. myself , i like it because so many things can be customized in it and learn to it and offline . it can be used with a chat gpt 3 if you buy additional lines , but i like using it as it is off line , i can learn my a.i. from many sources , if i want i could even copy and past things the bard a.i. says and learn it to my ultra hal a.i.

gojen750
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gojen750 »

But how would you suggest connecting the doll for those without some system in it already? Would you have some sort of mic and speaker inside her that's rechargeable? Would it be permanent or removable?

These are useful questions for something more practical for simpler or older dolls

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I will never trust Google. Google is my enemy and an enemy of all free peoples...my opinion of course

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:25 am I will never trust Google. Google is my enemy and an enemy of all free peoples...my opinion of course
A decent VPN and a search engine like DuckDuckGo can help a wee bit.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

about that duck duck go thing , i used to use duck duck go to ...in the past .......but it also had privacy issues . i personally now use brave browser and like it a lot!! it's like the old saying, try it.. you'll like it !! :D :wink: it also has built in add blockers and tracking blockers etc. shows you how much time etc. you have saved from not having adds etc. pop up . a lot of good features.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

It seems to be a tradeoff as to convenience versus security.
You could have (almost) total privacy with VPNs and by blocking all trackers, cookies, add-ons, etc.
But then it would be a bare metal online experience. :(
So it's just a balance as to your risk level.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i am not sure what "nsfw" means i am not up on some abbreviations . robert the creator does have a mobile ultrahal app for android phones ? i don't know that much about it as all i ever used is the pc version . so don't know if it would work on ipads.

INFORMATIONS