Starpery.com

Custom hip or torso

Got an idea? Need an invention?
private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Custom hip or torso

Post by private56 »

Im looking for options here. I see people on Etsy making sellingl weird and unusual pocket pussies. (no im not kink shaming)
What I want is something alien such as that hot waifu from starwars or some other scifi but I want it in hip or torso form.
Vendors always want some outrageous fee for anything that isn't black or white skin... or they want you to buy enough to start your own store and I don't understand why, can the material not have dye mixed with it when you first make the form?

Is anyone here capable of making a large hip/torso or perhaps you could explain to me how I might go about trying to make one myself. Considering how many people are selling this stuff on Etsy I'd have to assume it isn't too hard to learn.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Custom hip or torso

Post by rubherkitty »

I would buy a Meiki plush torso and try to coat it with silicone. You can tint silicone plus air brush silicone based paint too.
Then make a silicone insert for it. You can also make silicone add ons and glue them to the torso.

Trying to make the mold to cast a silicone hip isn't really worth it unless your going into production.
Forget trying to cast TPE.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Maybe check with dolls castle? Or MRL? They both seem interested in exotic designs.
Dolls castle viewforum.php?f=262
MRL sex doll viewforum.php?f=644
Good luck
:glou:

Pump_4_you

Post by Pump_4_you »

I sell the pocket pussies on Etsy, but they are partially machine made. All you need is a good CAD program or developer to make the templates for the hip / torso form. Once you have the templates cut from your material, you could cut vinyl and weld it together, or even use cosplay fabric to cover the shapes. It involves some geometry if you are cutting pieces of latex foam to make a torso shape.

private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by private56 »

Thanks for all the replies. After seeing how much dolls have advanced since I bought my first one a few years ago, I ended up putting this on hold for now and orded my 2nd doll. I'll share that later in another thread when she arrives.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

private56 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:40 am Im looking for options here. I see people on Etsy making sellingl weird and unusual pocket pussies. (no im not kink shaming)
What I want is something alien such as that hot waifu from starwars or some other scifi but I want it in hip or torso form.
Vendors always want some outrageous fee for anything that isn't black or white skin... or they want you to buy enough to start your own store and I don't understand why, can the material not have dye mixed with it when you first make the form?

Is anyone here capable of making a large hip/torso or perhaps you could explain to me how I might go about trying to make one myself. Considering how many people are selling this stuff on Etsy I'd have to assume it isn't too hard to learn.
TPE is a really easy material to modify. All you really need is heat and a deft hand. If you wanted a Lizard Torso (For example) it would be quite achievable, and damn fun to do. Wood burning kits have some amazing tips that cut carve melt and move TPE like hot wax. Morghana is at this moment making a sea-creature from a full sized doll. Cutting/branding scales into the body, crafting large fins for ears, webbing fingers (I think) and coloring a soft silver sheen on the body.
Everything you need to do all of this is RIGHT HERE on TDF. I've crafted a Faun, and Sally Skellington, and an ogre torso, I can't wait to see what muse hits me next.

So don't wait, go get a TPE torso from the TDF Sales and start crafting!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS