www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 11 Laura - May 2023

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
rok4d

Model 11 Laura - May 2023

Post by rok4d »

Hi all,

I don’t post too often here but I am still around.

I just received the model 11 Laura that I ordered directly from Eric. I ordered directly as I had encountered Gynoid and Eric on Twitter a few years ago. Dreamt about owning a Gynoid, never thought I would. Finally saved up enough and ordered her. Started the process early April and she arrived at my door May 31. Less time than I was anticipating by far.

I don’t really do unboxing or reviews but I can say a few things. Dealing with Eric was super easy. Payment was a bit of a challenge doing foreign wire transfers. Was definitely nervous about making the transfer given all the fraud in the world. But it was legitimate and was actually easy to do once I had all the information my bank needed.

The doll is amazing. My goal was to replace my old YL155 with a doll that was far more realistic (skeletons have come a long ways). I also needed a doll with the right measurements to fit the wardrobe I have accumulated for the YL. The model 11 is fantastic. The skeleton is light years better than the old YL (not saying it is the best on the market - no clue on that). My YL is an A cup - model 11 is certainly not. I had no idea what to expect with the breasts but they are amazing (again no reference against other modern dolls). The skin detail is excellent. The only hiccup so far is how the head goes on - something does not quite line up so it takes a bit of wiggling to get it to line up and drop into place. Packaging was mostly good - I was very surprised that the head was unwrapped when I opened the box. Not sure if that was a packaging oversight or customs doing something. Fortunately there was no damage to the head or face.

Hopefully the skin coating holds up well. My YL has lasted a long time (definitely showing her age now with tears at the elbows and wrists). I hope this doll will last…

Some may follow me on Instagram already so you make a connection. But I post so seldom here, most of you don’t know me.
Attachments
_GLZ1528.jpeg
_GLZ1528.jpeg (995.59 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
_GLZ1482.jpeg
_GLZ1482.jpeg (973.69 KiB) Viewed 8054 times
_GLZ1347.jpeg
_GLZ1347.jpeg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 8054 times

KKFun

Re: Model 11 Laura - May 2023

Post by KKFun »

wow, really nice. She is absolutely stunning. Congrats.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

There's that lovely girl of yours. 😍
And great to see you here too.
:glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Thanks Jimmy and KKFun.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Hey rok4d!

Congrats!

We know you!!! We follow you on IG and we now know you from Discord too!

Laura is lovely. So very realistic. I would love to have one myself :multi:

:glou:

dougfromgeorgia

Post by dougfromgeorgia »

yum!

GYNOID-TECH
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by GYNOID-TECH »

rok4d wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:58 pm Hi all,

I don’t post too often here but I am still around.

I just received the model 11 Laura that I ordered directly from Eric. I ordered directly as I had encountered Gynoid and Eric on Twitter a few years ago. Dreamt about owning a Gynoid, never thought I would. Finally saved up enough and ordered her. Started the process early April and she arrived at my door May 31. Less time than I was anticipating by far.

I don’t really do unboxing or reviews but I can say a few things. Dealing with Eric was super easy. Payment was a bit of a challenge doing foreign wire transfers. Was definitely nervous about making the transfer given all the fraud in the world. But it was legitimate and was actually easy to do once I had all the information my bank needed.

The doll is amazing. My goal was to replace my old YL155 with a doll that was far more realistic (skeletons have come a long ways). I also needed a doll with the right measurements to fit the wardrobe I have accumulated for the YL. The model 11 is fantastic. The skeleton is light years better than the old YL (not saying it is the best on the market - no clue on that). My YL is an A cup - model 11 is certainly not. I had no idea what to expect with the breasts but they are amazing (again no reference against other modern dolls). The skin detail is excellent. The only hiccup so far is how the head goes on - something does not quite line up so it takes a bit of wiggling to get it to line up and drop into place. Packaging was mostly good - I was very surprised that the head was unwrapped when I opened the box. Not sure if that was a packaging oversight or customs doing something. Fortunately there was no damage to the head or face.

Hopefully the skin coating holds up well. My YL has lasted a long time (definitely showing her age now with tears at the elbows and wrists). I hope this doll will last…

Some may follow me on Instagram already so you make a connection. But I post so seldom here, most of you don’t know me.
-----------
stunning shoot,thank you ^^
Cheers,
GYNOID
Email:gynoiddolls@hotmail.com (direct purchase)
https://forms.gle/fXAvUZ8d2H2m1Lb68 👈👈customize yours online

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Well Kate has been around for a month now. The doll is fantastic. I am enjoying the photography. I have not found a look on her I don’t like.
Attachments
_GLZ1814.jpeg
_GLZ1814.jpeg (927.64 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
_GLZ1702.jpeg
_GLZ1702.jpeg (984.67 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
_GLZ1663.jpeg
_GLZ1663.jpeg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 7597 times

lostinaustin

Post by lostinaustin »

Wow. She's beautiful
bringing my fantasy to reality...

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Wow! So beautiful!
I also love the way you dress her. And the way you photograph her!

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by b33 »

Wow I like your photos. Your girl is really beautiful, very realistic. I love the clothing you have chosen for her it adds to her realism, is makes her look like a real person.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Thank you. Kate (Laura) is a beautiful doll. I am just trying to do her justice.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Her and your photos are wonderful.❤️❤️❤️
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

Thanks Jimmy!

damosa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by damosa »

Wowsa, she looks amazing! Her shape is fantastic in those jeans. Very realistic and pretty. A real work of art and looks great in everything! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of Kate! Subscribed!

INFORMATIONS