www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BigEverything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by BigEverything »

mathieu242 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:48 pm OK WM!
I see you!
Holy WOW this is a sexy photo shoot!

But, are the head #'s mixed up again?
Either way, she looks so hot in black/gothic makeup!!!

20a.jpg

20b.jpg

20c.jpg
It looks like they mixed the numbers up again. I hope they fix it soon because if not it will be hard to order the correct head.
Huge butts, tits and lips on dolls are my primary interests :plaidskirt:

If you have any video of your doll/s that’s not uploaded to the forum and willing to share with me please PM me, thanks

BigEverything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigEverything »

Hey WM, will the bimbo head’s #s be solved on the doll vendor’s sites anytime soon? I keep seing the numbers mixed up and I don’t want to order the wrong head in the future

If you have any video of your doll/s that’s not uploaded to the forum and willing to share with me please PM me, thanks

ILikeSexyVoices
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

Was the head numbering ever stated officially? I couldn't find it in this thread.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:30 am Was the head numbering ever stated officially? I couldn't find it in this thread.

Yeah, right here on page 35

viewtopic.php?t=167383&start=510

When the doll was officially promoted on all the vendor websites 2 weeks ago WM even posted here:

viewtopic.php?t=167383&start=630

..with the corrections noted. So you can see even on day 1 of this doll's release there was a mixup.

I know they'll correct it soon enough, but I'm still seeing vendor sites advertise the WM Bimbo doll with the wrong head # advertised.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

It has been decided at factory and sales management level to change the Bimbo heads numbering for practical reasons.

So from now on the numbering of the Bimbo heads is officially the following:

So this head below is Bimbo head #1 or WM #495 now:

When you order a WM#20 Bimbo Doll from a vendor, please use the official numbering that can be seen on the promo photos. Thank you.

We apologize for any confusion caused.

Ted

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

setevoltas wrote:
Woooooooow!! :grab:

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer

Streamdeals101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Streamdeals101 »

It would be IDEAL if this doll can be available as a half toro with leg stumps.

Can this become available?

I'm looking for an hourglass BBW as a half torso.

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

it doesn't matter what anybody says but that standard face is horrendous xD
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
Streamdeals101 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:41 pmIt would be IDEAL if this doll can be available as a half toro with leg stumps.
It is not planned yet.
Streamdeals101 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:41 pmCan this become available?
Who knows? Maybe in the future?
Lobo83 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:35 pmit doesn't matter what anybody says but that standard face is horrendous xD
What head are you talking about? There is no “Standard“ head though the Bimbo #1 head (#495) is the following:

This is the Bimbo #2 head (#496):

Admittedly we went a little overboard with this one. But nobody is forced to buy it. Wm has hundreds of different heads to choose from! :wink:

Ted

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

WM Dolls News wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:50 pm
Admittedly we went a little overboard with this one. But nobody is forced to buy it. Wm has hundreds of different heads to choose from! :wink:

Ted
With all due respect Ted, I would classify "overboard" as fitting them both with an ROS option. Jokes aside, It is such a tragedy at this stage of the doll industry and especially with these most amazing heads not to have ROS capability. I begged for this during the entire process. Admittedly a bit salty about this not happening. Is there any particular reason? I hope I am not being to brash, but I am genuinely curious about the strategy here?

In one of the photshoots, a teeth kit set was used. Ahem... exactly. Why not have this function built into the head itself with the added benefit of it being fully functional, not just a prop? I do hope that these heads, especially 495 receives ROS option soon. I am holding out on ordering this doll until. In my opinion, a "Bimbo" that does not give good head is no Bimbo at all :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ILikeSexyVoices
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

WM Dolls News wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:50 pm Admittedly we went a little overboard with this one. But nobody is forced to buy it. Wm has hundreds of different heads to choose from! :wink:
While I'm not personally into that look I can attest to that some people are, so you didn't go overboard at all but basically nailed that particular look.
Older bimbos have it due to natural aging making repeated plastic surgery visible. So keep it up. :mrgreen:

Also is the complete gallery of the photoshoots uploaded somewhere already?

BigEverything
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigEverything »

WM Dolls News wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:50 pm Admittedly we went a little overboard with this one. But nobody is forced to buy it. Wm has hundreds of different heads to choose from! :wink:
Don’t listen to the haters! I applaud you guys for ”going a little overboard” if that is what you want to call it. The bimbo features of the doll (big lips, plastic face etc) has been anticipated by a lot of users and I’m really grateful and pleased with the final product, especially the 496 head! And I truly believe that a lot of users, including me, would like to see the bimbo head series continue cause at the moment you guys as the WM manufacturer have a leading position on the doll market!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

BigEverything wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:21 am
Don’t listen to the haters! I applaud you guys for ”going a little overboard” if that is what you want to call it. The bimbo features of the doll (big lips, plastic face etc) has been anticipated by a lot of users and I’m really grateful and pleased with the final product, especially the 496 head! And I truly believe that a lot of users, including me, would like to see the bimbo head series continue cause at the moment you guys as the WM manufacturer have a leading position on the doll market!
I wouldn't be against seeing a few variations on the theme. Lord knows there's a ton of great concept art out there. And now that the body is in the collection, why not?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Responding to a request... some non glamour LHP shots. Prone bone position, legs crossed, from angles between overhead and eye level. Clear visual bias toward a "forward" vaginal position, but from my experience anyone average sized on up should have no problem getting to it in either this position or doggy style.

If you want an even more rear accessible vag, there is a very similar doll I would recommend, but won't name here. Feel free to PM me. :thumbs_up:
Attachments
IMG_20240412_111207308_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_111207308_HDR.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 356 times
IMG_20240412_111149493_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_111149493_HDR.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 356 times
IMG_20240412_111158512_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_111158512_HDR.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 356 times
IMG_20240412_111130993_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240412_111130993_HDR.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 356 times
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Well, not great LHP, only acceptable.

Her LHP may be somewhat functional but it does not look good in sexy photos.

Importance of LHP was mentioned many times during design process.

Siliconeman is disappointed.

INFORMATIONS