LoveDoll Senpai - Now with Lay Away Plans

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

LoveDoll Senpai - Now with Lay Away Plans

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

We now have layway available. Minimum 20% down, up to 6 months to pay.

FAQ (So far, we'll update the FAQ as more questions come in)

Is it safe & secure? All LAY-BUY payments are automatically setup and managed in PayPal

Can I select the down-payment percentage? YES! We do have a minimum 50% down, but you can go as high as 50%.

Can I select how many months to pay-off the balance? YES! You can select anywhere from 2-6 months to make your payments.

Are there any ongoing or extra costs? No! There are no additional costs to you to use our layaway service.

Are there any late fees? No late fees ever.

When do I receive my purchase? Your order will be placed as soon as final payment has been made. You can expect to receive your items within 30 days of this purchase.

How are Lay-Buy installment payments paid? All Lay-buy payments are automated via a recurring payment in your PayPal account

Can a I settle a LAY-BUY earlier? Yes - please contact us to revise payment plan.

What happens if a payment is missed? PayPal will then auto attempt again in 5 days, up to 2 more times.

Is the customer and merchant told about a missed Payment? Yes, PayPal send an email notification to both parties

How does a I catch up a missed payment? We will invoice you for the missed payment.

How does this work with Special Manufacturer deals? If the amount of time to pay off your layaway plan extends beyond the manufacturer sale, we may not be able to place the order for you. Please contact us so we can work with you and the manufacturer to see what options may be available.
FWD064-17.jpg
FWD064-17.jpg (640.46 KiB) Viewed 519 times
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

INFORMATIONS