reallovesexdolls.com

Delays?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LoveDollUSA

Delays?

Post by LoveDollUSA »

I ordered some tpe samples from real love sex dolls on May 22nd and it still says fulfillment in progress. It was last updated the 22nd and I also messaged them on their website 3 days ago but have yet to receive a response. I’m US based and it was of my understanding that their samples are also housed at their Texas location. I had just ordered from them a few weeks ago and their response and shipping was very quick (it took less than a week for me to get my order).

But now, it’s been very very slow for the same thing, so I’m not sure if they are just having some bad delays or not.

LoveDollUSA

Re: Delays?

Post by LoveDollUSA »

I just got an answer back! No worries.

The Doll Man

Re: Delays?

Post by The Doll Man »

LoveDollUSA wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:13 pm I just got an answer back! No worries.
:glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS