www.realistic-love-doll.com

Review: Irontech 150cm Camille (On-going review as of May 12th)

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review: Irontech 150cm Camille (On-going review as of May 12th)

Post by Mr Crumpets »

Friday, June 23rd, 2023...

I get a phone call a little after 10am (local time). It's the delivery driver. He has my package, and he is 35 minutes away.

I pace around my apartment, watching the clock. In truth, the driver shows up 90 minutes later and I see him across the street.

Although listed as 30kgs weight for the doll on the website, the actual package is about 35kgs. With no help from the driver (which I understand their terms and conditions, blah, blah, blah), I struggle to lift the heavy box and have to push it up a flight of stairs.

After 3-4 minutes I finally get it in the front door and begin the unboxing process.

Below, you'll see photos on how the doll is boxed and what comes with it. Different from the WM Doll I had, instead of a plush blanket, is comes with a zip blanket, kind of like a padded waterproof coat type of material. I actually prefer that, which protects the doll from water leakages en-route, and you can use it (by grabbing both ends) to help lift the doll out of the box.

The doll (body and head) was in excellent condition. The skeleton is quite flexible and moveable, but not quite as much as the WM doll I had. For example, to put a dress on, it was easier to do it from the feet up, then over the head. I was going to go with articulated fingers, but on advice from Romain (and Irontech), they said it might damage the skin easily on this smaller 150cm/4.92ft doll, so I went with the wire fingers. Standing feet were also included for free, plus I got gel B cup breasts and freckles!

Also included in the box were two dry sticks (one was broken in half though), a USB heat rod, white webbed dress, screws for the head attachment, comb and manual.

All up (with the added extras), I paid about $2,000 AUD. Originally was $200 more, but got a partial refund after the articulated finger advice (that option was an extra) and advice to go with sea shipping instead of air freight. Overall, I think the price is fair, compared to the Australian vendors on here. The Aussies (with different brands) are about $700-$800 more, but they (at least the one I previously used) offer an "in stock, off the shelf" service, so you can get something ready made, fast.

Using an overseas vendor is 30% cheaper, plus you can get your doll customised, but the trade off is the wait time, which is about 6-7 weeks. Like they say though, good things come to those who wait.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience dealing with Romain at Realistic Love Doll. Romain answered all my emails promptly and gave good advice.

I'd happily recommend dealing with Romain at Realistic Love Doll, if you are browsing their website and considering making a purchase.

For the first dressing photos and naming of my doll, please visit the following thread viewtopic.php?t=167858
Attachments
The box my doll arrived in.
The box my doll arrived in.
Unboxing 1.jpg (4.69 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Box opened for the first time. Plenty of protection.
Box opened for the first time. Plenty of protection.
Unboxing 2.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Goodies and Manual bag.
Goodies and Manual bag.
Unboxing 3.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Contents of the bag.
Contents of the bag.
Unboxing 4.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Ginger wig and douche supplied
Ginger wig and douche supplied
Unboxing 5.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Camille style head from Irontech.
Camille style head from Irontech.
Unboxing 6.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Full body with hands and feet protected.
Full body with hands and feet protected.
Unboxing 7.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Full body with protection taken off.
Full body with protection taken off.
Unboxing 8.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Standing feet. Full Body with head attached.
Standing feet. Full Body with head attached.
Unboxing 9.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Full body with head attached and ginger wig on.
Full body with head attached and ginger wig on.
Unboxing 10.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 498 times
Fully dressed... and oops, did I just reveal the name?
Fully dressed... and oops, did I just reveal the name?
Georgia Crumpets.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 498 times

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Review: Irontech 150cm Camille (On-going review as of May 12th)

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Thanks for your feedback !

You will receive (if not already received) a survey from Yotpo ! If you have time you can fill in your experience and share some pictures !

If you have any question later feel free to ask.

Cheers

Romain

INFORMATIONS