https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Looking into Mini Adult Dolls with "Function"

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Looking into Mini Adult Dolls with "Function"

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Wolfram wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:15 pm Good afternoon. I am also interested in this topic. I want to buy myself a sex doll that can be used as a beautiful figure. I recently found a new model on the Loribear website. The Android 18 model looks very cool. - https://www.animesexdoll.net/products/a ... i-sex-doll
But I found this model on another site. - https://toyfigurehut.com/products/70cm- ... E6%9C%AC-2
This site does not say that the manufacturer is Loribear. Their prices are not much lower. I don't understand. Maybe Loribear doesn't make dolls? Maybe Loribear sells them?
I want to understand who to trust because I really want to buy Android 18.
DenverDino wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:06 pm Great news! She came in today! Loribear for the win! Pretty amazing that I ordered late Friday night on the 12th. They didn't really process anything until Monday last week. So in a weeks time everything was complete.

I need to give the doll a wash but I'll try to have some photos up tomorrow.

Now they got me eye that dark elf...
I've just received the dark elf (The full doll variant) from animesexdoll and I can confirm the seller is a legit seller.

However, I currently can not recommend their product:

While the doll is fine visually, there were several shortcomings:
1. The clothing was missing some of it's pieces and the in-person look and feel is quite bad tbh. For the price, I was expecting better (For reference, it costs 974 USD)
2. several strings of leftover silicone was left on the doll after manufacturer, seeming like it had not been trimmed adequately
3. The tattoo looks "ok" but expected better at the price.
4. The skeleton is not great. All the joints can move freely (Like the knees can bend backwards) and one of them is too loose to hold any pose at all. The fingers seems likely to poke through the skin at any moment. The foot "bone" is too small compared to the outher silicone, so when standing the foot bends upwards at the front where to internal bone is not present.
5. Using it feels "ok" or slightly below. Kind of let down by the overall feel and the tunnel is no where near the advertised 17 cm (Did a quick measurement and only got 11-12 cm :? ). While you can go deeper than 12 cm, this simply bulges up the stomach.
6. Given the overall size of the doll, no established doll clothing will fit at all. I asked the seller about additional clothing options and they stated they lacked the manpower to do so.

My takeaway is this:
While the concept is good, with many potential customers, the overall execution is honestly lackluster and downright bad. If you want a pretty figure to display and also have some fun with, buy a high quality figurine and a good quality masturbator (For the price of this doll, you can get some really good of both). If you NEED the doll and the masturbator function combined into one item; Buy a full size anime-inspired doll instead and dress it however you want.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:33 am
Wolfram wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:15 pm Good afternoon. I am also interested in this topic. I want to buy myself a sex doll that can be used as a beautiful figure. I recently found a new model on the Loribear website. The Android 18 model looks very cool. - https://www.animesexdoll.net/products/a ... i-sex-doll
But I found this model on another site. - https://toyfigurehut.com/products/70cm- ... E6%9C%AC-2
This site does not say that the manufacturer is Loribear. Their prices are not much lower. I don't understand. Maybe Loribear doesn't make dolls? Maybe Loribear sells them?
I want to understand who to trust because I really want to buy Android 18.
DenverDino wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:06 pm Great news! She came in today! Loribear for the win! Pretty amazing that I ordered late Friday night on the 12th. They didn't really process anything until Monday last week. So in a weeks time everything was complete.

I need to give the doll a wash but I'll try to have some photos up tomorrow.

Now they got me eye that dark elf...
I've just received the dark elf (The full doll variant) from animesexdoll and I can confirm the seller is a legit seller.

However, I currently can not recommend their product:

While the doll is fine visually, there were several shortcomings:
1. The clothing was missing some of it's pieces and the in-person look and feel is quite bad tbh. For the price, I was expecting better (For reference, it costs 974 USD)
2. several strings of leftover silicone was left on the doll after manufacturer, seeming like it had not been trimmed adequately
3. The tattoo looks "ok" but expected better at the price.
4. The skeleton is not great. All the joints can move freely (Like the knees can bend backwards) and one of them is too loose to hold any pose at all. The fingers seems likely to poke through the skin at any moment. The foot "bone" is too small compared to the outher silicone, so when standing the foot bends upwards at the front where to internal bone is not present.
5. Using it feels "ok" or slightly below. Kind of let down by the overall feel and the tunnel is no where near the advertised 17 cm (Did a quick measurement and only got 11-12 cm :? ). While you can go deeper than 12 cm, this simply bulges up the stomach.
6. Given the overall size of the doll, no established doll clothing will fit at all. I asked the seller about additional clothing options and they stated they lacked the manpower to do so.

My takeaway is this:
While the concept is good, with many potential customers, the overall execution is honestly lackluster and downright bad. If you want a pretty figure to display and also have some fun with, buy a high quality figurine and a good quality masturbator (For the price of this doll, you can get some really good of both). If you NEED the doll and the masturbator function combined into one item; Buy a full size anime-inspired doll instead and dress it however you want.
Could you provide some photos of how she looks in hand as to compare it with the website? Also, is the tunnel textured at all?

syyd9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by syyd9 »

Nice 🙂

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Dear StanMaple,
Thank you for providing the "Kumadoll" website. The doll featured is very attractive. Have seen other mini dolls, but this one is exceptional. Please share any other websites that feature similar silicone minis. Thanks.

INFORMATIONS