www.wmdolls.com

Customer Service Rep is clearly a bot?? - Sexdollcanada.com

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Disconnected_Anon

Customer Service Rep is clearly a bot?? - Sexdollcanada.com

Post by Disconnected_Anon »

I've never bought a doll before and one of the first google results that came up in the search engine was this website.
https://sexdollcanada.com/

I was considering them, but they're customer service has been very frustrating and though they advertise a 24/7 live agent chat on their website, said chat is clearly a bot designed to just get you to send an email. All of the preset responses restate that it's a "live" person, but I highly doubt it as the façade is skin deep. When the bot tries to connect you to a phone based customer service, more often than not the phone doesn't pick up and just leaves you at voicemail??
And of course, if your chat with the bot goes off script and there's something it can't answer or read, the bot hangs up on you. Very frusterating.

The fact that they advertise a bot as a real agent with preprogrammed responses to "are you a bot?" questions makes me wary, does anyone know if this website's a scam?

INFORMATIONS