www.dolls-castle.com

Contact.

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Contact.

Post by blackcloud »

Anyone else have any issues getting a response from doll castle? Left at least 4 emails in the past 2 weeks with no response.

patrick7958
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Contact.

Post by patrick7958 »

Hello, me too, following a quality problem on my doll 100cm with a huge chest, moreover description mendacious, the turn of the breasts is not 140cm but 126cm, much smaller than announced on their site, several emails to Dollcastle and no response to date except by the forum but totally inappropriate answer, I flee this seller now, A shame

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

blackcloud wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:52 am Anyone else have any issues getting a response from doll castle? Left at least 4 emails in the past 2 weeks with no response.
Hello there
sometime if email no responese and DM us please, our mailbox server is based in china, it does reject or spam some gmail or others, thank you so much
Regards
Lucky
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

No response to my email or DM's from Dolls Castle for the past 3 weeks.

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Yeah. Seems communication is difficult for them. 4 emails from me and they claim it goes to spam? Hard to swallow.

INFORMATIONS