betterlovedoll.com

You can soon buy a sex robot equipped with artificial intelligence for about

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

You can soon buy a sex robot equipped with artificial intelligence for about

Post by Jussi »

You can soon buy a sex robot equipped with artificial intelligence for about $20,000
In her National Geographic series, "America Inside Out," Katie Couric learned about the world's first sex robot,
https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/ ... 0-54712355
:roll:

MinniMagg

Re: You can soon buy a sex robot equipped with artificial intelligence for about

Post by MinniMagg »

Sadly the article is from the year 2018. I'm sure there have been many advancements from that time. But thankfully the manufacturers are going in the right direction. But it does take time and money to do the research and development, and develop the artificial intelligence, or AI, to make these old versionstatic dolls have at least facial movements and the ability to roughly communicate with you.

Without an articulated frame they are not sex robots. They are still sex dolls with AI powering speech and some minor facial movements. They will evolve and hopefully within the next 10 years there will be any exponential leap in the technology static dolls with an AI communication interface

xarcane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: You can soon buy a sex robot equipped with artificial intelligence for about

Post by xarcane »

I'm sorry, it's not a sex "robot" unless it can walk on it's own. Words matter!!

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

xarcane wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:02 pm I'm sorry, it's not a sex "robot" unless it can walk on it's own. Words matter!!
Maybe not walk, but at least sit up, and climb on and off of me.

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Honestly I care more about the doll being able to hold a decent conversation than do things like walk around. It has to be better than what passes for "AI" these days such as Alexa and Google assistant which is an utter joke and trash...

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Animatronics in the face constitute a robot, most robots don't walk. Aside from that the AI isn't special, high school kids make conversational AI with tools like chatgtp.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I have a different definition of a personal robot

In future yes, robots will be walking

Our dolls, your doll, they are today the closest to a sex robot.

Forget that video, its from 2018 and nothing happened, all fake news, media lying cause reporters must create interesting shocking news every week otherwise they lose their jobs.

Always going to lie cause they need their salary at the end of the month

What is a robot? is a computer a robot? no
Is a mobile phone a robot? no.

A robot needs to have a human figure, even vaguely resembling a human

Next it needs to provide a service, please its owner ln some way.

A robot is not a machine that produces copies, thats a xerox. Nor a machine that produces food or articles, those are automated machinery for industry purposes. A car that takes you from point A to point B in not a robot. Its a Tesla. Or whatever name

A robot must provide a service, serve and please its Master. Must have a Master, an owner, someone in control. Its a personal connection. Its not merely to complete tasks. It must complete personal tasks, interact, express some feelings, be an intermediate level between a machine and a person.

My friends... I just described our dolls. The current sex-robots
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS