Starpery.com

Got dyed, how to clean?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
xzlyx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Got dyed, how to clean?

Post by xzlyx »

Hey there, the back of my doll got dyed after wearing black clothes. I have tried cleaning it with body soap, but it is not quite effective. Any help will be appreciated!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Got dyed, how to clean?

Post by setevoltas »

xzlyx wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:37 am Hey there, the back of my doll got dyed after wearing black clothes. I have tried cleaning it with body soap, but it is not quite effective. Any help will be appreciated!
Benzoyl peroxide i.e. acne cream. This is an unofficial solution but no one that I know of has reported post application damage.

Keep applying and letting it absorb until the stain fades. Mineral oil applications will take care of what's left.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Not to be harsh but, rather candid, To prevent this, don't put very inexpensive black and other dark directly items on her. Use a body stocking and perhaps consider upping the quality of the lingerie & other clothing...

The black stuff I am wearing in my signature did not stain me.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Staining is not a big issue. When manufacturers melt TPE or silicone materials to cast dolls, they need certain oils as solvents. These oils will slowly seep out of the doll’s body. As the doll secretes these oils, the stains will gradually fade or even disappear over time. If you need to remove stains, you generally have two options: one is to use a stain remover, which requires multiple applications and timely cleaning, effective in 2 to 4 days but can corrode the doll’s body (especially TPE). The second option is to use makeup remover, white oil, olive oil, etc., applied multiple times at intervals of a few hours. However, be careful as these can also remove the doll’s makeup, including facial and body makeup.

Sex Doll Cleanser (20ml)
With the Sex Doll Cleanser, removing stains just got a whole lot easier! It is used for TPE sex dolls and silicone sex dolls to remove makeup and remove stains. Each bottle of Sex Doll Cleanser contains 20mL of cleanser in a compact spritz bottle, so you can quickly remove any stains on your sex doll’s skin, such as ink marks, plus makeup.

Sex Doll Color Remover
It happens to even the most experienced sex doll owner from time to time. The dreaded TPE stain from dark colored fabrics left on the doll too long. Remove pesky stains from your TPE sex dolls with our TPE Sex Doll Color Remover. The white stain removal cream comes in a 10g bottle. Fading is a slow process, the degree of dyeing varies, the time required is different.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Many threads on the use and application of Oxy-10 acne cream to remove stains from TPE dolls.

One current example is HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2442916).

It is commonly available, inexpensive, safe for dolls, safe for humans and the ingredients are fully disclosed.
This stuff should be the first thing a new TPE doll owner gets for their doll. :)

Good luck.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Velo77 »

I have a silicone Doll and had the same issue once. But magically, the stains slowly disappeared during the next days. I'm not sure how it happened, did the dye get absorbed by the silicone? I'm not sure, but I hope this also will be the case with your Doll. And a good advice is not using cheap (and dark) clothes, and always (always) wash the clothes first in a small tub to see how much paint comes off (keep it for like 30 minutes in warm water with soap, and wash it thouroughly with fresh water afterwards). If it gives colour then give it multiple washes until you see no more coloured water. Good luck!

- V

INFORMATIONS