www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Nikky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Post by Nikky »

Great review thanks, very interesting. Beautiful doll too...

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

Amigo soy argento tambien, cuanto tuviste que pagar de impuestos? o como los evadiste si acaso? No te voy a preguntar cuanto tuviste que ahorrar para comprar esta cosa que cuesta lo mismo que un auto, pero me interesa todo lo demas, como la pediste y como llego? Tuviste que declarar algo? te la retuvieron en aduana o te hicieron preguntas? Te agradeceria cualquier dato que me puedas aportar; felicidades y saludos!

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

A well done review...
Thanks for posting
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

Aleferr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:07 am Amigo soy argento tambien, cuanto tuviste que pagar de impuestos? o como los evadiste si acaso? No te voy a preguntar cuanto tuviste que ahorrar para comprar esta cosa que cuesta lo mismo que un auto, pero me interesa todo lo demas, como la pediste y como llego? Tuviste que declarar algo? te la retuvieron en aduana o te hicieron preguntas? Te agradeceria cualquier dato que me puedas aportar; felicidades y saludos!
Hola.. como estas? la compre a traves de una empresa de cordoba que se llama TTD (todostusdeseos)
Son responsables.
Ellos te pasan un precio y se encargan de todo.
Solo pagas el envio hasta tu casa una vez que llego al deposito que ellos tienen en cordoba.

Si la queres para sexo no vale la pena... les faltan años de evolucion para que la experiencia valga la pena.
Si es para mirarla o sacarle fotos, ponerle ropita y dormir con ella por ahi si.

Yo de vos espero un tiempo mas... o sino comprate una mas chica.. de piperdoll. Son hermosas!!! las de 130 o 140 cm.

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

Shadowmist83 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:42 am I recently ordered a doll from IT and have relatives that have multiple dolls. I was wondering how rough you were being with the doll because they said they don't have any of the issues, but did say you have to be careful with the doll. They say it's like a new car and you don't want to ruin the interior the first time you step in.
hello.
The truth is that they have evolved a lot in the aesthetic part, for photography and all the uses you want except sex.
Focusing on that aspect, there is a mistake that almost all doll builders make that starts from the skeleton in the hip area. Nature created women with some unique characteristics for sex, which if they are not applied in the manufacture of skeletons for dolls we will never improve the experience, at least in this type of model, which is the IT 164 cm. I focus on this one because it is the only one that I have tested and analyzed thoroughly. I will be creating a guide of posible solutions and detail with graphics and other information so that you understand me better. But the only thing I can tell you is that this generation of dolls gives you a very pleasant visual pleasure that is not reciprocated with sexual pleasure. It is a complex subject but I am going to put together a post trying to see one by one so they can be discussed among all.

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

gusdoll wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:56 pm
Aleferr wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:07 am Amigo soy argento tambien, cuanto tuviste que pagar de impuestos? o como los evadiste si acaso? No te voy a preguntar cuanto tuviste que ahorrar para comprar esta cosa que cuesta lo mismo que un auto, pero me interesa todo lo demas, como la pediste y como llego? Tuviste que declarar algo? te la retuvieron en aduana o te hicieron preguntas? Te agradeceria cualquier dato que me puedas aportar; felicidades y saludos!
Hola.. como estas? la compre a traves de una empresa de cordoba que se llama TTD (todostusdeseos)
Son responsables.
Ellos te pasan un precio y se encargan de todo.
Solo pagas el envio hasta tu casa una vez que llego al deposito que ellos tienen en cordoba.

Si la queres para sexo no vale la pena... les faltan años de evolucion para que la experiencia valga la pena.
Si es para mirarla o sacarle fotos, ponerle ropita y dormir con ella por ahi si.

Yo de vos espero un tiempo mas... o sino comprate una mas chica.. de piperdoll. Son hermosas!!! las de 130 o 140 cm.
Hola, jaja disculpame el ímpetu de las preguntas, es la primera vez que encuentro alguien de estos lados en el foro. Gracias por la respuesta. Conozco la tienda, y la tenía como una tienda de estafas y venta de imitaciones, puede ser?
Gracias por la sugerencia, yo también tengo mis reservas con respecto a la experiencia de uso, y estoy de acuerdo con lo de las piper, hasta ahora me parecen las mejores. Gracias otra vez, saludos!

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

Comprales que son de confianza.
Yo ya les compre 2 veces... la primera fue x ML y como vi que eran de verdad y cumplen, el resto fue de forma directa a traves de su pagina o numero de telefono.
Son muy atentos y responsables.
A veces tardan bastante en llegar, asi que tene paciencia.

Suerte y saludos !!!

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I think with the amount of low feedback of the auto clamp it’s still deemed as a WIP feature. The thought of something auto sucking you sounds great, but you have to account the durability of that, which can demolish the penetration experience.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on an excellent review.

I've been working on a YouTube review and have been disrupted with equipment and time constraints.

The doll is excellent in general and detail but I share with you criticism of the interface between liquid gel buttocks and surrounding silicone, and cause me to be very careful in lying her down on her back and putting pressure on her bottom when changing from standing to sitting and vice-versa. I also share with you frustration on the placement or perhaps the north-south direction of the anal hole and this unnatural direction in use might be a factor in potentially causing the hole to split. For sexual pleasure the hole needs to be more between the buttocks, so higher, so that the scrotum is more stimulated upon entry, and the hole directed more inward than upward.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

haremlover wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:46 pm Congratulations on an excellent review.

I've been working on a YouTube review and have been disrupted with equipment and time constraints.

The doll is excellent in general and detail but I share with you criticism of the interface between liquid gel buttocks and surrounding silicone, and cause me to be very careful in lying her down on her back and putting pressure on her bottom when changing from standing to sitting and vice-versa. I also share with you frustration on the placement or perhaps the north-south direction of the anal hole and this unnatural direction in use might be a factor in potentially causing the hole to split. For sexual pleasure the hole needs to be more between the buttocks, so higher, so that the scrotum is more stimulated upon entry, and the hole directed more inward than upward.

Best wishes

Harem
Are the holes incorrectly placed on the new LHP? I’m assuming you and the OP have old model LHP since I thought that’s why they made the change. Lots of IT doll owners were dissatisfied with how hard it was to doggystyle b/c of the holes placement. Although from the recent factory photos I gained it looks like they did it properly I did request for the new LHP. Unfortunately I can’t see the anus so I’ll have to ask for more pics- they are reworking my doll heads.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

gusdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gusdoll »

haremlover wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:46 pm Congratulations on an excellent review.

Best wishes

Harem

Its like you said """For sexual pleasure the hole needs to be more between the buttocks, so higher, so that the scrotum is more stimulated upon entry, and the hole directed more inward than upward"""

The location of the holes is not that bad, just that the anus should be 1 cm higher pointing inwards, and covered by the buttocks to give a more pleasant visual and interaction experience. I think that in my case, the sucker takes away space and for that reason the anus comes out upwards. I have mixed feelings with the sucker, on the one hand it gives a very good pleasure, but in my case it came unstuck and now I can't even use it. i can only use anus but it is also certainly uncomfortable. So I don't think I'll ask for a doll with some internal device in the future if it forces up the anus canal.

Don´t know if you have the same difficulty, but when the doll lying on its back, i have to open her legs a lot to be able to access to penetrate it because they are so hard and circular that they don't let you get close... it's like there is a design flaw there. The inner part of the leg, I think it's called the groin, should be much softer and the axis of rotation of the hip wider as the female skeleton is designed in reality. the famous Q angle.

I am really interested in the evolution of dolls for sexual use. I will try to collaborate and give my opinion on everything I think is necessary to improve for its best use and enjoyment.
Possibly the next generation will have the improvements we need.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

gusdoll wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:51 pm

Best wishes

Harem

Its like you said """For sexual pleasure the hole needs to be more between the buttocks, so higher, so that the scrotum is more stimulated upon entry, and the hole directed more inward than upward"""

The location of the holes is not that bad, just that the anus should be 1 cm higher pointing inwards, and covered by the buttocks to give a more pleasant visual and interaction experience. I think that in my case, the sucker takes away space and for that reason the anus comes out upwards. I have mixed feelings with the sucker, on the one hand it gives a very good pleasure, but in my case it came unstuck and now I can't even use it. i can only use anus but it is also certainly uncomfortable. So I don't think I'll ask for a doll with some internal device in the future if it forces up the anus canal.

Don´t know if you have the same difficulty, but when the doll lying on its back, i have to open her legs a lot to be able to access to penetrate it because they are so hard and circular that they don't let you get close... it's like there is a design flaw there. The inner part of the leg, I think it's called the groin, should be much softer and the axis of rotation of the hip wider as the female skeleton is designed in reality. the famous Q angle.

I am really interested in the evolution of dolls for sexual use. I will try to collaborate and give my opinion on everything I think is necessary to improve for its best use and enjoyment.
Possibly the next generation will have the improvements we need.
Do you think the doll has same skeleton like standard models? Like these in priciple
For all that new mechansims (and sexual comfort generally) that hip part needs major reconstruction IMO. I imagine more of a "caged" solution that´s closer to a real female pelvis (and it´s functionality). You can´t hinge nor prop everything on that U-shape hip skeleton part and expect it´s durable and offers decent movement for sex and posing generally. Here I miss real mfrs. inventiveness and no stopgap solutions just to increase sales. Just recently I saw some other mfr. starting on layered material composition (different density and softness) on dolls. This certainly is not new and at least has been used on various onaholes in the past. That combined with better thought out skeleton construction can likely be key for a better customer experience, both for sex and durability as said. Also there´s different ways for constructing sucking vaginas (muscle contraction) and such, which are more space saving and very likely much more durable. Inventiveness please and also make use of current AI developments. :glou:

Quivv
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Quivv »

Thank you for your review!!! I am still saving up money to buy a doll, but Irontech 164 silicone is on the very top of my "want to buy" list. Hope you have a wonderful time with her! Cheers!

Shadowmist83
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadowmist83 »

gusdoll wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:33 pm
Shadowmist83 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:42 am I recently ordered a doll from IT and have relatives that have multiple dolls. I was wondering how rough you were being with the doll because they said they don't have any of the issues, but did say you have to be careful with the doll. They say it's like a new car and you don't want to ruin the interior the first time you step in.
hello.
The truth is that they have evolved a lot in the aesthetic part, for photography and all the uses you want except sex.
Focusing on that aspect, there is a mistake that almost all doll builders make that starts from the skeleton in the hip area. Nature created women with some unique characteristics for sex, which if they are not applied in the manufacture of skeletons for dolls we will never improve the experience, at least in this type of model, which is the IT 164 cm. I focus on this one because it is the only one that I have tested and analyzed thoroughly. I will be creating a guide of posible solutions and detail with graphics and other information so that you understand me better. But the only thing I can tell you is that this generation of dolls gives you a very pleasant visual pleasure that is not reciprocated with sexual pleasure. It is a complex subject but I am going to put together a post trying to see one by one so they can be discussed among all.
Thanks. I'm going to have to be super careful with mine when she arrives.

Misterioso
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Misterioso »

Nice review and a lotof pictures. I like that! Thanks
Doll-Owner: WM Doll *Vivian* 145cm / C-Cup

INFORMATIONS