https://www.coeros.com/

Coero Soul Sex Doll AI Speaker

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Coero Soul Sex Doll AI Speaker

Post by Lobo83 »

Xius Man wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 pm
Lobo83 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:29 pm
Xius Man wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:30 pm I had to upgrade my phone to a new iPhone and it was worth it. It took me a few times to tweak the AI how I want it but the end result was pretty cool. To go into sex mode all you have to do is say or type “moan”
explain more about it please for people that don't know anything about it...
First you download the AI app and install it. Set it to the desired voice and language you want. It comes with several voices and choices if you want preprogramed it has that to.
Then if you choose to make your own you name it and then set who she or he is and how to you want her to respond.
I had to fiddle with her program since I’m not good at ai programming. Just follow the instructions. You then press the button and use “hello chat” to wake her up. If you want you can type in what you want to say by holding the button to chat and it brings up a chat window. But if you want to talk to her hands free you press the button, then talk. After she answers the button will become active again for your next question. It will stop after a long enough time and you have to press it again. Also saying or typing moan will make her do just that.
Sounds pretty cool.
Can you make a video demo or an impression? Would be cool to see. Thanks so far.
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Lobo83 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:39 am
Xius Man wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:30 pm I had to upgrade my phone to a new iPhone and it was worth it. It took me a few times to tweak the AI how I want it but the end result was pretty cool. To go into sex mode all you have to do is say or type “moan”
First you download the AI app and install it. Set it to the desired voice and language you want. It comes with several voices and choices if you want preprogramed it has that to.
Then if you choose to make your own you name it and then set who she or he is and how to you want her to respond.
I had to fiddle with her program since I’m not good at ai programming. Just follow the instructions. You then press the button and use “hello chat” to wake her up. If you want you can type in what you want to say by holding the button to chat and it brings up a chat window. But if you want to talk to her hands free you press the button, then talk. After she answers the button will become active again for your next question. It will stop after a long enough time and you have to press it again. Also saying or typing moan will make her do just that.
Sounds pretty cool.
Can you make a video demo or an impression? Would be cool to see. Thanks so far.
Nope sorry I would need another way to shoot video. I only have my phone.
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

Xius Man wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:22 am
Lobo83 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:39 am
Sounds pretty cool.
Nope sorry I would need another way to shoot video. I only have my phone.
ah pooperscoopers... can you make pics of the app / interface etc. ?
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Any bought ai speakers come with a months worth of free trial
Attachments
IMG_0129.png
IMG_0129.png (212.14 KiB) Viewed 158 times
IMG_0130.png
IMG_0130.png (197.53 KiB) Viewed 158 times
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't need to type moan to get my wife to moan! She does it automatically. Normally about keeping tidy . . .

;-)

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Lobo83 »

haremlover wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:04 pm
I don't need to type moan to get my wife to moan! She does it automatically. Normally about keeping tidy . . .
;-)
Best wishes
Harem
You are not doing it right hahaha.

Thanks for the pictures...
Seems very basic though. I thought it was gonna like RealDoll interface eventhough that app is really old now and never been updated.

dashingdan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dashingdan »

Thankfully I received a full refund for the Coeros chat AI. I hope they are able to get it back up and running soon.

INFORMATIONS