betterlovedoll.com

My Silicone Love documentary

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Post by Jussi »

What is My Silicone Love about?

Everard has twelve lifelike dolls.
He talks with them, dresses them,
has sex with them and loves them as if they are real people.
Is he happy with this way of living
or does he actually long for a real woman?
My Silicone Love shows his every day life
in contrast with the fantasy world in which his dolls come alive. :thumbs_up:
https://www.sophiedros.com/mysiliconelove/
Attachments
his dolls come alive
his dolls come alive
Silicone Love.jpg (113.45 KiB) Viewed 140 times

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: My Silicone Love documentary

Post by Nescio50 »

I was in touch with the students who produced and directed this documentary. Back in 2014 I assisted them, shooting a teaser with one of my dolls, and to get in touch with Everard.
They were also assisted by TDF members during a few of the shoots. The documentary was published in 2015.
Personally, I like some of it, and dislike some of it. Everard was not an average doll owner, he was different. And the documentary emphasizes this.
Not long ago Everard passed away.

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Nescio50 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:14 pm I was in touch with the students who produced and directed this documentary. Back in 2014 I assisted them, shooting a teaser with one of my dolls, and to get in touch with Everard.
They were also assisted by TDF members during a few of the shoots. The documentary was published in 2015.
Personally, I like some of it, and dislike some of it. Everard was not an average doll owner, he was different. And the documentary emphasizes this.
Not long ago Everard passed away.
I think the documentary is good and it's a shame that there aren't many documentaries or programs on the subject. I have never found them myself. This is what I found and I think these are important. I myself am interested in this kind of photography. It's really sad that Ed has left us. Peace to his soul. :cry:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I love this movie. For me, it is more a film than a documentary, with an extraordinarily romantic character.

This is the third time I've seen it, always with such emotion. The filmmaker was able to really show the love story between Everard and his dolls. Not a mawkish and conventional story but a lucid and deep love story between a man and his dolls.

The images are also beautiful. What a talent in the direction, the photography and the editing!

By the way, someone recently told me that Everard was a hang glider and had written a book about it; so this time I saw the aerial pictures stuck on the refrigerator. That probably explains Everard's exceptional physical shape: it's very impressive to see him pulling his dolls out of the back seats of a small two-door car.

I hope that after his death his dolls found a home with someone who really loves and cares for them.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS